Game pass Not Working

Discus and support Game pass Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It says i have games pass but whenever i try to play any games that ive downloaded keep saying i need to renew my subscription but ive just paid for it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by maynte05, Sep 3, 2019.

1. maynte05
    maynte05 Guest

Game pass Not Working

It says i have games pass but whenever i try to play any games that ive downloaded keep saying i need to renew my subscription but ive just paid for it anyone have any clue as to whats going on ?

:)

maynte05, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

The discount for purchasing is for games in the Game Pass catalogue and wouldn't work for a game not in Game Pass.
  3. Alkee45 Win User

Game pass not working

Hi there Vengeful Flump, thanks for reaching out.

To check, are you still unable to see the Xbox Game Pass menu and access the list of games when you go to My Games & Apps>Memberships>Xbox Game Pass?

Let's have you try
    removing profile
    (please ensure you remember your account sign-in credentials before this step),

power cycling
    your Xbox One console and router/modem, and then signing back in.

Did that solve the issue?
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Game pass not working

Hi there Vengeful Flump, thanks for reaching out.

To check, are you still unable to see the Xbox Game Pass menu and access the list of games when you go to My Games & Apps>Memberships>Xbox Game Pass?

Let's have you try
    removing profile
    (please ensure you remember your account sign-in credentials before this step),

power cycling
    your Xbox One console and router/modem, and then signing back in.

Did that solve the issue?
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Game pass not working

Thanks for reaching out, Fumanchian!

If your Game Pass membership is showing as active on your
    Subcriptions Page
    when you sign in, but you're still not seeing it renew properly, you'll want to reach our
    Chat or Phone support teams to look into your account directly and securely with you to best explore further options.
  6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Game pass Not Working

Thema:

Game pass Not Working

1. Game pass Not Working - Similar Threads - Game pass Working

2. Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?: I can not get Shenmue 1 and 2 to start, after downloading it with the Xbox game pass on PC/Windows 10. There was another post about this in July 2019 with no resolution....that was also locked by...
  3. Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.: Hello, Just bought shadow of war definitive edition and the 4 in 1 game pass not working. Any help? 0d967692-d577-4f09-bda5-5fead388cdc7
  4. Sunset Overdrive from Game Pass is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive from Game Pass is not working: The problem is that every time I start up Sunset Overdrive the game loads perfectly then when I click start it loads and sends me back to the menu with no error. I have reinstalled the game around...
  5. NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass: Last night I bought the game pass on my PC. Immediately after doing so, the Xbox Companion App gave me error (0x409) 0x80131501, The Xbox (Beta) App won't load past the Xbox symbol, and the...
  6. Xbox Game Pass no funciona luego de pago [Translate] Xbox Game Pass doesn't work after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass no funciona luego de pago [Translate] Xbox Game Pass doesn't work after...: Hola, el dia 14/09/2019 realice el pago correspondiente de 260 pesos argentinos para obeter xbox game pass pc a travez de la tarjeta Uala, el cobro fue realizado con exito pero al momento de...
  7. game pass app remote installation not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass app remote installation not working: I setup the allow remote installation, I change my setting for my home xbox and I set the power mode to instant on. when I try to download from the app it tell me to select your default x box but...
  8. Xbox game pass not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass not working: Hi there I am getting frustrated with a infinite loading loop. I am trying to purchase the xbox ultimate game pass but unfortunately I am confronted with an infinite loading screen when I click...
  9. Ultimate Game Pass doesn't appear to working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass doesn't appear to working properly: I upgraded to the ultimate game pass a couple months ago and had remaining live left for 2 months. I recently just got charged for the first time for the pass. It went through my bank and...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Not Working: Yesterday my Game Pass was working fine. Today, whenever I try to launch a Game Pass game I get an error telling me that I require an active Game Pass subscription. I've tried to reset my console,...