Game Pass not working

Discus and support Game Pass not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i recently bought a 3 month game pass code and i redeemed it with no problems, but when i tried to download a game it said "join game pass". I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by leonmatthews, May 23, 2020.

1. leonmatthews
    leonmatthews Guest

Game Pass not working

So i recently bought a 3 month game pass code and i redeemed it with no problems, but when i tried to download a game it said "join game pass". I checked in my subscriptions on my xbox and on the microsoft website and it says i dont have game pass. So i
    try to redeem the code again and it says that the code had already been redeemed. Is it a problem on microsofts end or is there something i can do?

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

leonmatthews, May 23, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

The discount for purchasing is for games in the Game Pass catalogue and wouldn't work for a game not in Game Pass.
  3. Alkee45 Win User

Game pass not working

Hi there Vengeful Flump, thanks for reaching out.

To check, are you still unable to see the Xbox Game Pass menu and access the list of games when you go to My Games & Apps>Memberships>Xbox Game Pass?

Let's have you try
    removing profile
    (please ensure you remember your account sign-in credentials before this step),

power cycling
    your Xbox One console and router/modem, and then signing back in.

Did that solve the issue?
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Game pass not working

Hi there Vengeful Flump, thanks for reaching out.

To check, are you still unable to see the Xbox Game Pass menu and access the list of games when you go to My Games & Apps>Memberships>Xbox Game Pass?

Let's have you try
    removing profile
    (please ensure you remember your account sign-in credentials before this step),

power cycling
    your Xbox One console and router/modem, and then signing back in.

Did that solve the issue?
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Game pass not working

Thanks for reaching out, Fumanchian!

If your Game Pass membership is showing as active on your
    Subcriptions Page
    when you sign in, but you're still not seeing it renew properly, you'll want to reach our
    Chat or Phone support teams to look into your account directly and securely with you to best explore further options.
  6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Game pass Not Working

Thema:

Game Pass not working

1. Game Pass not working - Similar Threads - Game Pass working

2. Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?: Hi Team, I have Xbox360 (200 GB Model) console. Want to check if Game pass Ultimate works fine with X360 console or membership required Xbox one only? Please suggest before I invest money in...
  3. Xbox Game Pass not working on one console but not the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass not working on one console but not the other: So my mom has two xbox's. One is an S and one is the Defualt Version. She bought Game Pass on the One S and its been account wide. Today she couldnt play games on teh regular system but games...
  4. Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore: I switched from a gmail.com account to an outlook.com for my primary address in the Microsoft account and now login to XBOX game pass seems bugged. I can't login in any way, I already tried to...
  5. Game pass not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass not working: I upgraded from Xbox live to Game pass ultimate and it was working fine (i could download all the games) but now it says it has expired but i can still download game pass games and play online...
  6. "Game Pass not working" update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Game Pass not working" update: Nothing has changed. I've restarted my xbox countless times, I've hard reset it, I've removed and redownloaded my account and it seems to have done nothing. I left it for a few days to see if it...
  7. My game pass didnt work,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass didnt work,: I don't have my account automatically login, and when I click to sign in, nothing happens. Is anybody else having this problem? 8fb7b03d-bbd7-4321-908c-c1d4dfe7bea4
  8. If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...: I would be concerned I've been playing a game for awhile and then its Gone and I lost all my work in game. So is it a rolling over of 100 games each month so some games are rolling off as well?...
  9. Game pass games not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games not working.: Hi, We've been struggling to get Subnautica to load, it hangs-up on the loading screen, when i does load it will not save gams andhangs here too. Downloaded two other gamepass games, they also...
  10. AMD Ryzen promotion code for XBOX game pass for PC not working

in XBoX on Windows
    AMD Ryzen promotion code for XBOX game pass for PC not working: Hello, Recently bought and installed a Ryzen 7 3700x, that also came with a free 3 months of XBOX game pass for PC. I've gone through the entire process to redeem the code, and even received the...