Game Pass offer / contact with MS

Discus and support Game Pass offer / contact with MS in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a Game Pass the other day but instead of charging me the special offer price I was charged the full prices. I see now the error was I decided... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GristlyBonsai94, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Game Pass offer / contact with MS

I bought a Game Pass the other day but instead of charging me the special offer price I was charged the full prices.

I see now the error was I decided to give it away to my grandson who is in my MS/family group. It was not clear when I went through the different steps of ordering and paying for it as there was no final button to confirm it all. I paid it with PayPal and
    it was charged before I got a clear summary of my order. I tried to contact MS but these big Companies prefer NOT to speak to their customers. In an earlier experience I was very happy as I chated with someone from CS and she fixed it all, but this time
    the chat option is always closed/not available and other means of contact are not offered.

How can I get in contact with MS about this?

:)

GristlyBonsai94, Jun 25, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello GristlyBonsai94,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you were not charged for the full price of Xbox Game Pass instead of the promotional price, and you would like to get in contact with Microsoft. The best way to contact the Xbox Support Team
    is through
    the Xbox website
    . We will provide instructions on how to contact the support team. The promotion for

Xbox Game Pass for Console
    is not available. There is a promotion for Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) and

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    . Which subscription are you interested in getting? Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Charges on my account
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Choose your preferred method of contact
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go through http://support.xbox.com/contact-us to either chat with them or request a call back. If those options are not shown, try changing your categories/topics
    until they do.
  4. Bruddah Iz on Da Pho Win User

Buying the Destiny 2 Annual Pass

The MS Store denies me the ability to purchase the annual pass for forsaken also. I own everything digitally except the season pass. The ms store just flat out denies me the ability to purchase the annual pass.

Bungie and ms prompt with Get Offers but the annual pass does not show up as an option, only buying the base game I already own. The ms account involved looks perfect at all points, it is like the store is invoking a rule that it cant sell me the product.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Ac3 season pass disapeared

are you sure you purchased the seasons pass?

also was it a prepaid code from gamestop?

if it is a prepaid code from a vendor its most likely ms points amount which you use to purchase the pass

people dont likw the big amounts of ms points so publishers offer codes for specific amounts for seasons passes

ever since mw3 offered season pass that required 2 codes and some change lol

they now offer one code with the correct amount at least kn canada

if you purchased it on the dashboard then it will be in the download history

check the timeframe when you enter the code if it says ms points then thats your issue

.I

I
  6. ngocphi Win User

DLC content transfer from xbox 360 to xbox one...

Not all games apply for upgrade offers

It's only when an publisher offers an upgrade do you get the game for a lower cost

However as mentioned you can get it for free via ea pass

I dunno why support sent you here since it's an publishers upgrade offer you are looking for

Yes ms handles the transactions however ea decides the prices and upgrade offers

Ms is only the transaction merchant just like Sony or nintendo or steam

The prices and upgrades are all handled thru the publisher

I dunno why ea told you that Ms would've give you and upgrade offer since that's a publisher issue

Ea support doesn't make corporate policy nor can they give you an upgrade offer that is only thru ea and their corporate heads since bf 4 for xbox one is an older title it is on ea pass

There is deals with gold which is reduced cost for ea games like hardline
Thema:

1. Game Pass offer / contact with MS - Similar Threads - Game Pass offer

2. When will Microsoft offer "Xbox Game Pass for PC" in Croatia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Microsoft offer "Xbox Game Pass for PC" in Croatia?: I can't purchase Xbox Game Pass for PC since it's not available in my region. Why? e29e55b5-6f46-4523-a77f-a591bdd4bf64
  3. New xbox game pass offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    New xbox game pass offer: With the new offer that xbox has with getting 6 months of ad free spotify. How long does it take to get a code for it? Or how can you get it once you've purchased the ultimate game pass...
  4. i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer: i tried ti use my prepaid credit card ti purchase the game pass offer and it didn't and it gave this text *we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out* i want...
  5. Game Pass: what does it offer? (Sorry, I’m new.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass: what does it offer? (Sorry, I’m new.): i just purchased an Xbox One S, along with Xbox Live Gold, and Game Pass. I downloaded a game called Metro Exodus, one of the games offered in Game Pass. But my console says I can purchase it for...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate - How to Buy at the Offer Price

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate - How to Buy at the Offer Price: We have tried to accept a Game Pass Ulimate offer of £1/one month made to my daughter logged in to her Console Having followed the process all the way to the end we received a message that said:...
  7. I can't buy a game pass offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy a game pass offer: I try to buy an offer that says "1 month of game pass ultimate for $10 mexican pesos the first month after that $209 the month after that". The problem is here i have $32 on my account so i can...
  8. Game Pass offer went from $1 for 1 month to $1 for 3 months two days after I purchased my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass offer went from $1 for 1 month to $1 for 3 months two days after I purchased my...: I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this, but it just seems pretty unfair to offer 3 months for $1 when people had just DAYS before purchased only 1 month for $1 because that's all that was...
  9. game pass e offerta [Translation - Game Pass and offer]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass e offerta [Translation - Game Pass and offer]: salve ragazzi, ho visto che c'era il pass in offerta, solo che non mi fa accedere a questa offerta, mi da il prezzo pieno forse perché ho fatto i 14 giorni di prova? non si può fare niente in tal...
  10. Missing Xbox Game Pass offer for 6 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Xbox Game Pass offer for 6 months: Hi From november we have promotion for Game Pass „6 months for 87 PLN”. It should last till 03.01.2019 - that was the info on Microsoft Store on my console (even when I chceck it last week)....