Game Pass on 360

Discus and support Game Pass on 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i subscribe to XBOX Game Pass, which includes XBOX Live Gold, does that mean I have access to a XBOX Live Gold subscription to use on XBOX 360?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Default_894, Aug 6, 2022 at 11:12 AM.

1. Default_894
    Default_894 Guest

Game Pass on 360

If i subscribe to XBOX Game Pass, which includes XBOX Live Gold, does that mean I have access to a XBOX Live Gold subscription to use on XBOX 360?

:)

2. ArminatorX Win User

Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after it expires

Game Pass Games are subscription based games, and only Backwards Compatible 360 games for the Xbox One work with Game Pass.

If you have Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Gold, you can keep the Games With Gold for Xbox 360. But with only Game Pass, you can't play any backwards compatible games on the 360, and on the Xbox One, the games stop working after your Game Pass trial
    ran out.

So in short: No, you can't keep Game Pass Games, be it Xbox One or Xbox 360 games. And Game Pass doesn't work on original Xbox 360 consoles at all.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox 360/Gamepass

Game pass does not work on the 360s.

It is only for the Ones and the 360 games that are on the game pass are backwards compatible and are able to be played on the Ones.
  4. KingOfWombat Win User

XBOX 360

Unfortunately the Xbox 360 does not support the Game Pass. However, you can play the Xbox 360 games that are in the Game Pass on your Xbox One or PC if you subscribe to Game Pass ultimate.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Game pass and xbox 360

You can use Game Pass for 360 games that are backwards compatible on the Xbox One.

Unfortunately, the copy protection method on the Xbox 360 console doesn't have the concept of "renting" a game.

On the 360 console, you own a game forever, or not. There is no "owning a game until your Game Pass subscription ends".

Therefore, even though there are Xbox 360 games included in the Game Pass, you can't use Game Pass on your Xbox 360 console. Only on Xbox One through Backwards Compatibility.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Game pass and xbox 360

There are Xbox 360 games included in the Game Pass, but you can't use Game Pass on your Xbox 360 console.

Only on Xbox One through Backwards Compatibility you can play the 360 Games
Thema:

Game Pass on 360

1. Game Pass on 360 - Similar Threads - Game Pass 360

2. Game Pass Ultimate: The Xbox 360 Version of Crysis freezes at Checkpoints on Series X/S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: The Xbox 360 Version of Crysis freezes at Checkpoints on Series X/S.: I've been trying to play the Crysis games available through Game Pass Ultimate/EA Play on my Xbox Series S, but the game locks up as soon as I reach the first checkpoint on the beach after...
  3. Cant Play 360 games on game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Play 360 games on game pass?: So I have a series S and For a few months now it doesn’t sign me into 360 games like fable or oblivion. You obviously need to sign in in order to save your progress....It says my email and...
  4. Game pass 360 games require an additional sign in to play and it won't accept my password...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass 360 games require an additional sign in to play and it won't accept my password...: The game pass won't let me play the 360 games on it on my xbox1 even though I'm already signed in it asks me to sign in again and when I try to it doesn't accept my password...
  5. controller xbox 360 for xbox game pass games for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    controller xbox 360 for xbox game pass games for pc: How can I use an xbox 360 joystick or ps4 joypad for the various Xbox game pass games for PC? 861fe260-67f4-4bfb-9c26-10bf00005890
  6. Xbox 360 games from game pass download in wrong language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games from game pass download in wrong language: Hi, I am a Xbox user from Switzerland. My console is a Xbox one X. My Xbox language setting is in English. So my issue is that the Xbox 360 games I try to download in game pass always get...
  7. How do I access Game Pass on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access Game Pass on my Xbox 360?: I recently purchased a subscription to Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Xbox Live Gold as well as Game Pass. I have been trying to figure out how to access Game Pass on my 360, and I found a 3rd...
  8. Three game for xbox game pass, three game of xbox 360 for the nostalgic like me

in XboX Insiders
    Three game for xbox game pass, three game of xbox 360 for the nostalgic like me: Hello, I just propose 3 nice little games, fist of the north star ken's rage 1 and 2, and finally Blur. Hack and slash and a racing game that is played like a Mario kart but with real cars....
  9. Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android): Been getting the error: Saved games are still uploading for the [username] on another Xbox. If you use cloud saves in this session, you may lose progress. This has been preventing me from playing...
  10. Ultimate Game Pass with Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Game Pass with Xbox 360: I have a old 360 and i wanna know if i can get the includes free games on there like with my series s dbed64f1-fa0b-43dc-a300-6f326d35e065