Game pass on Android

Discus and support Game pass on Android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I've been using game pass on my android devices since its launch and loving it using a razor kishi on my phone and a moga controller on my tablet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TheRaggyOne, Jul 22, 2021.

1. TheRaggyOne
    TheRaggyOne Guest

Game pass on Android

Hi,

I've been using game pass on my android devices since its launch and loving it using a razor kishi on my phone and a moga controller on my tablet . Obviously I have the ultimate subscription for this but I don't own an X box console and havnt for a long time .

My son who is 9 now wants to get a controller and play Xbox games on his android device on his gamer tag( he's not using mine I'm on it alot and they are my achievements lol) .

Can I share my game pass with him as he's part of my family group ? Or have I got to buy a 2nd ultimate subscription for him to use it ? Hopefully there is someway of sharing as it's going to get very expensive as I have a 2nd son who is going to want the same soon too.

If this isn't an option yet it needs to be even if you just add a few pounds per kid per month ... If I have to run 3 ultimate subscriptions just for cloud gaming with my two boys that's going to be £33 a month !!!!

Thanks for any help

:)

TheRaggyOne, Jul 22, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Game pass on Android

Hello @TheRaggyOne!

Unfortunately the share option is only available on Xbox console. You son needs to get a separate subscription on his account if he wants to play on his mobile device.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Game pass on Android

Hi TheRaggyOne! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Currently this option is not available for mobile devices but maybe in the future it will be added, as it happened in XBox and PC, however do not quote me in this as there is no official information from Xbox yet
  6. TheRaggyOne Win User

Game pass on Android

Any idea if this is going to be addressed in the future as it's madness ? we will end up having 3 ultimate accounts soon just to use Xbox on Android between me and 2 boys age 7 and 9 ... I have no intention of buying a console at any piont in the future
Thema:

Game pass on Android

1. Game pass on Android - Similar Threads - Game pass Android

2. Game Pass App on Android Notification problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass App on Android Notification problem: Everytime I opena nd close my Game pass app on my phone (Samsung S20) I get the notifiction "Your childs account has been suspended. Click here to find out how this affects them". This has been...
  3. Game pass on android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game pass on android: I have GPU and have happily used the game pass app on android. This morning I can't play any games. I've tried clear the cache and memory, signing out and in and uninstalling the app. Nothing...
  4. I simply can't get rid of the active downloads list on Xbox Game Pass Beta app for Android.

in XboX Insiders
    I simply can't get rid of the active downloads list on Xbox Game Pass Beta app for Android.: All show "unavailable status" and stay there forever. Any workaround? This started after I put Flight Simulator to install on Xbox. Now I have two Flight Simulator items there and also Worms...
  5. Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android): Been getting the error: Saved games are still uploading for the [username] on another Xbox. If you use cloud saves in this session, you may lose progress. This has been preventing me from playing...
  6. Xbox Game pass (Xcloud) laggy and pixalated on high speed networks on Android.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game pass (Xcloud) laggy and pixalated on high speed networks on Android.: Xcloud or whatever you called is not working properly, very laggy and pixalated game experience. Almost unplayable, even now i have a good 60mbps connection (requires only 10mbps) it is streaming...
  7. How to remove old Xbox from Game Pass app on iOS/Android?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to remove old Xbox from Game Pass app on iOS/Android?: Hi, my old One S was sold, everything was done (factory reset). Also Xbox was removed from Microsoft > Devices But it's still in Xbox Game Pass app for iOS. How to remove it? Any suggestions?...
  8. UI of xbox game pass on android

in XBoX on Mobile
    UI of xbox game pass on android: Hi I'm minetheground and I seem to have a problem in the game pass app. When I first open the app from being closed its normals size. But once I open a game the app maximises in to a size to...
  9. Remote Install from Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works April 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Install from Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works April 2021: Since the last update, Remote Install function of the Xbox Game Pass app on my Android Phone no longer works. The following versions gives me an error when I try to Remote Install: v2103.15.407...
  10. Will there ever be Mouse and Keyboard support for Game Pass on Android?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Will there ever be Mouse and Keyboard support for Game Pass on Android?: I use a Tablet, I know the app works great with a controller, but there are just some games that work so much better with mouse and keyboard. The main two genres being FPSs and RTSs, RTSs being...