Game pass on new computer cant install games i had on old computer.

Discus and support Game pass on new computer cant install games i had on old computer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got a new computer and am attempting to reinstall some games that I had installed on my old computer. Every time that I try and install one it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kevinnolan2, Sep 3, 2021.

1. kevinnolan2
    kevinnolan2 Guest

I just got a new computer and am attempting to reinstall some games that I had installed on my old computer. Every time that I try and install one it gives me an error with the code 0x80073CF3. Google has been no help and no idea what else to try.

:)

kevinnolan2, Sep 3, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you, mate?

Follow these steps, if one doesn't work, move on to the other.

1. Open Windows Update and look for updates, update everything, including optional updates. Restart to apply updates and try again.

2. Press Windows Key + i and go to apps, search for ''gaming services'' click ''advanced options'' and then ''terminate, repair and reset. Try installing the game again.

3. Launch PowerShell as an administrator and enter

“get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”

Restart your PC, open PowerShell as admin again, and enter

“start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”

The Microsoft Store will open and ask to install Gaming Services, install. Then try installing any game again.
  3. peggydean1965 Win User

gametag

Game tag will not let change to my new name and it is the first time i have change it. Niot my computer it change it My xbox is staying on the old name and know i cant sign on
  4. XBF-Spartan Win User

Cannot install game pass game

Hi Anderdm11,

Thanks for reaching out tonthe forums! Were sorry to hear about your install issues. If I may ask is the computer your currently trying to install the games on a shared computer? If the pc is shared Game Pass may be asking for persmissions from the admin of the PC.
  5. Daniel6591 Win User

checkout a few screen shots of windows 8

I installed the windows 8 consumer preview, it was okay, but it kept slowing down my computer. My computer is not that old, so it could have not been my computer. In the end, i had to reinstall windows 7 and lost everything i had on that computer in the
    process. I promised myself that i would never install a preview like this again, i would just wait for the final product. Did anyone else have problems with windows 8 or was it just me?
  6. The Canadian Bud Win User

Xbox App Windows 10 Unable to Sign In

I have the same issue on 2 computers and my friend is having the same trouble.

Why pay for a game pass if you cant play the games?
Thema:

1. Game pass on new computer cant install games i had on old computer. - Similar Threads - Game pass computer

2. All PC players are muted on game pass games even though I am on computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All PC players are muted on game pass games even though I am on computer.: I am playing on the computer. Before I messed with every setting possible, all players became muted even though I did not adjust any settings. One day I logged on and everyone was muted. After I...
  3. X box game pass and new/different computer

in XBoX on Windows
    X box game pass and new/different computer: Can you switch to a new laptop, keep your X box game pass and the saved progress? f2c2c874-feaa-41bd-9eb9-fcd157198c35
  4. I can't get my Xbox game pass on my new computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get my Xbox game pass on my new computer.: I click on get my game pass, and it keeps telling me there is an error at their end, try again. Any help? 2457b9a6-3403-4d7c-a317-46bd58d541f9
  5. Xbox Game Pass games disappear every time I turn my computer off

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass games disappear every time I turn my computer off: Hi. I have tested this multiple times with multiple different games. Without fail, if I download any games on PC from xbox game pass and then turn my computer off; the next time I turn on the...
  6. All games on Xbox game pass cause issues with computer

in XBoX on Windows
    All games on Xbox game pass cause issues with computer: On every game I play on the Xbox game pass, (from my computer) causes my monitors to temporarily disconnect from my computer, causing my monitors to display "input not found" I have 2 monitors....
  7. Game Pass installing games by itself when computer is turned on

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass installing games by itself when computer is turned on: For the past couple of months or so, I've had two games that try to install when I turn on my computer. They immediately fail because of an error that it doesn't give me any information about. The...
  8. Every game in Xbox game pass on PC crash my computer and reset it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game in Xbox game pass on PC crash my computer and reset it: Hello Recently I bought access to Xbox game pass on PC and wanted to test some of its games. First I installed The outer worlds, the game after a few minutes crashing and resetting my whole...
  9. impossible to downlowld a lot of games with pass for computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible to downlowld a lot of games with pass for computer: Hello i bought the pass computer like xbox game pass , and my problem is the next ; i can downlowd a lot of game but when it's write :"administrator right required" i can't downlowd ......
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, unable to use it on another computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, unable to use it on another computer.: According to the FAQ on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: " Can I use my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription on multiple window 10 PC's? Answer : "Yes, just like Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, you...