Game Pass PC Download Error

Discus and support Game Pass PC Download Error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I keep getting the error the update failed Code: 0x80073CF3. Anybody else getting this on the pc for games like subnautica, halo, dead cells,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JacksonC4, Jul 31, 2020.

1. JacksonC4
    JacksonC4 Guest

I keep getting the error the update failed Code: 0x80073CF3. Anybody else getting this on the pc for games like subnautica, halo, dead cells, dishonored? Also could anyone please help us with this issue? I've already been on the xbox support chat about
    5 times and it's still not resolved. I really appreciate you all taking the time to read and reply to this.

:)

JacksonC4, Jul 31, 2020
  2. jasonchapman2 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass

my car pass refuses to download on pc error Code: 0x803FB107
  3. Leon619 Win User

Xbox app for pc can't download games.

I just noticed that a lot of the games that are new for the pc games pass say admin approval required for installation give me download errors and the games that do not it will let me download.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

I cant dowload sea of thieves from xbox game pass

As I understand you are not getting the game pass pc, I also have some problems to download some games, not with Sea of Thieves, but with some gives the same error.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

I can't download Vampyr!

Hi KacperBartnik,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

In order to download PC games from the new Xbox Game pass for PC, you'll need to first download the Xbox Console Companion app (Beta) and then download the Xbox Game Pass PC app (Beta) from this website,

Xbox Game Pass for PC
    . Then, you need to make sure you have Windows version 1903.

Do you have all of these requirements? Where are you trying to download the game? Can you download other games from the Xbox Game Pass for PC?
Thema:

1. Game Pass PC Download Error - Similar Threads - Game Pass Download

2. Game Pass remote download stuck on Queued, then turns to Check your Device, yet the remote...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass remote download stuck on Queued, then turns to Check your Device, yet the remote...: Last night I had used the GamePass mobile app to remote install Forza Horizon 3 to my home console, but when I had done so, the app was stuck in a state where the status of the download was set to...
  3. Console froze downloading from Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console froze downloading from Game Pass: It is Xbox S with 500GB HD, I am new to this, it is my 7-year olds console. Got him Game Pass worked fine with Goat Simulator and when we went to download 'Totally Reliable Delivery Service' to...
  4. Lego Ninjago trial ended? Downloaded whilst free on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Ninjago trial ended? Downloaded whilst free on Game Pass: Hi- I downloaded Lego Ninjago whilst it was free back in May. But now it does not run...says the trial has ended. Was it only a trial and not the full game that was available to download then?...
  5. Super slow download speed on Xbox App(Xbox game pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Super slow download speed on Xbox App(Xbox game pass PC): Hi, guys, So I just purchased xbox game pass PC - but I'm having problems with downloading any game. My download speed is around 200 kbts/s, which is just crazy as in steam I get 50-80 mbts/s....
  6. No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]: Buenas, literalmente ese es el problema, no puedo descargar el sea of thieves en el xbox game pass para pc ya que me suelta un nmro de error (0x803f8001) que segun lo que lei es un problema con...
  7. I cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass: I purchased game pass ultimate and have been trying to download rise of nations extended edition. it says in the app it is included in game pass but it does not give me the option to install it...
  8. can only download some games on game pass windows 10 and not others?

in XBoX on Windows
    can only download some games on game pass windows 10 and not others?: hi all im frustrated at minute after being hung up on by Microsoft on 4 occasions . none of the staff have a clue. I am able to download some games on game pass ultimate and not others . halo...
  9. Still cannot download No Man's Sky though PC Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still cannot download No Man's Sky though PC Game Pass: Tried at the start of July to download and it kept on getting stuck at 90mb~ have tried it again and it stops on 110mb~. -Have downloaded other games succesfully -Have got the correct account...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC - Halo Series will not download or install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - Halo Series will not download or install: I've had a few issues with games here and there on the Xbox (Beta) app and the Windows Store. The latest appears to be with the Halo Master Chief collection. I've tried to download Halo 3 via...