Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken

Discus and support Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Have stopped and restarted a download of Forza Horizon 4, selecting same installation drive each time I restarted and it would find the data and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/alpha_squadron, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken

Have stopped and restarted a download of Forza Horizon 4, selecting same installation drive each time I restarted and it would find the data and continue no problem. Now, when I try and download this game specifically it just stays at 0% downloading and doesn't change.

submitted by /u/alpha_squadron
    [link] [comments]

/u/alpha_squadron, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Dutch Wonderz Win User

xbox games pass ultimate not working on PC xbox app

I have the same problem. I can go to the microsoft website and get The Outer Worlds but it will only lead me to the Microsoft Store where i cannot download it. It will say get the game pass for pc while i got the ultimate game pass... Really wondering
    why this is so broken when the website says i can download it but the microsoft store says i can't. It is the same account and all billings are paid. This goes for every game pass game. Hope for a quick fix!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

I can't download Vampyr!

Hi KacperBartnik,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

In order to download PC games from the new Xbox Game pass for PC, you'll need to first download the Xbox Console Companion app (Beta) and then download the Xbox Game Pass PC app (Beta) from this website,

Xbox Game Pass for PC
    . Then, you need to make sure you have Windows version 1903.

Do you have all of these requirements? Where are you trying to download the game? Can you download other games from the Xbox Game Pass for PC?
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Forza horizon Pc

If you have the Game Pass for PC or the Ultimate Game Pass (which includes PC) then you can download the PC version of the game and continue playing on your account
  6. Kiesey Win User

Game Pass Family sharing

Thema:

Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken

1. Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken - Similar Threads - Game Pass Downloads

2. Super slow download speed on Xbox App(Xbox game pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Super slow download speed on Xbox App(Xbox game pass PC): Hi, guys, So I just purchased xbox game pass PC - but I'm having problems with downloading any game. My download speed is around 200 kbts/s, which is just crazy as in steam I get 50-80 mbts/s....
  3. No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]: Buenas, literalmente ese es el problema, no puedo descargar el sea of thieves en el xbox game pass para pc ya que me suelta un nmro de error (0x803f8001) que segun lo que lei es un problema con...
  4. Game Pass PC Download Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC Download Error: I keep getting the error the update failed Code: 0x80073CF3. Anybody else getting this on the pc for games like subnautica, halo, dead cells, dishonored? Also could anyone please help us with this...
  5. I cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass: I purchased game pass ultimate and have been trying to download rise of nations extended edition. it says in the app it is included in game pass but it does not give me the option to install it...
  6. can only download some games on game pass windows 10 and not others?

in XBoX on Windows
    can only download some games on game pass windows 10 and not others?: hi all im frustrated at minute after being hung up on by Microsoft on 4 occasions . none of the staff have a clue. I am able to download some games on game pass ultimate and not others . halo...
  7. Still cannot download No Man's Sky though PC Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still cannot download No Man's Sky though PC Game Pass: Tried at the start of July to download and it kept on getting stuck at 90mb~ have tried it again and it stops on 110mb~. -Have downloaded other games succesfully -Have got the correct account...
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC - Halo Series will not download or install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - Halo Series will not download or install: I've had a few issues with games here and there on the Xbox (Beta) app and the Windows Store. The latest appears to be with the Halo Master Chief collection. I've tried to download Halo 3 via...
  9. Games Downloaded from Microsoft store/Game pass do not function.

in XBoX on Windows
    Games Downloaded from Microsoft store/Game pass do not function.: When Attempting to open a game that I have downloaded via gamepass it does not boot and instead takes me to this page on the Microsoft store [img] It seems to only be happening with games I...
  10. Unable to see game price/ difficult to purchase games that I've downloaded via Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to see game price/ difficult to purchase games that I've downloaded via Game Pass: There's been many a time where I've been curious about how much a game that I've already downloaded via Game Pass would cost to buy to own. But whenever I search for said game, where the price...