Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken

Discus and support Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Have stopped and restarted a download of Forza Horizon 4, selecting same installation drive each time I restarted and it would find the data and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/alpha_squadron, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken

Have stopped and restarted a download of Forza Horizon 4, selecting same installation drive each time I restarted and it would find the data and continue no problem. Now, when I try and download this game specifically it just stays at 0% downloading and doesn't change.

submitted by /u/alpha_squadron
    [link] [comments]

/u/alpha_squadron, Jul 18, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

I can't download Vampyr!

Hi KacperBartnik,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

In order to download PC games from the new Xbox Game pass for PC, you'll need to first download the Xbox Console Companion app (Beta) and then download the Xbox Game Pass PC app (Beta) from this website,

Xbox Game Pass for PC
    . Then, you need to make sure you have Windows version 1903.

Do you have all of these requirements? Where are you trying to download the game? Can you download other games from the Xbox Game Pass for PC?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

5. AvianJarl986941 Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
    Hello Brad,

Thank you so much!
  6. CardinalSIN Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Famly Sharing

Hi Brad,

Thanks for responding. How does setting home for console work on the PC for the PC Game Pass? Is there even a way to do this so the kids can download PC Game Pass titles that are linked to the Ultimate Pass?

Thanks!
Thema:

Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken

1. Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken - Similar Threads - Game Pass Downloads

2. Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass: Hello, I just purchased a brand new Xbox One. Whenever I try to play any game I downloaded using the Game Pass that was originally an Xbox 360 game, it gives me the error "Please try again....
  3. Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass): Hi folks, Gears 5 was previously working on my PC. I did a reformat for unrelated reasons and reinstalled Gears 5. The Xbox app indicated the download was done, but presented me with the Install...
  4. Error when downloading game on Xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when downloading game on Xbox game pass for PC: I start to download a game on the Xbox game pass for PC app and it downloads around 100mb before pausing for a few seconds and then displaying the error message. Error code: 0x80d05011...
  5. Gears 5 download game pass pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 download game pass pc beta: I was able to play gears 5 on the first day of its early release with the game pass on PC, even so the next few days. Then on its actual release date i think it had an update and it wouldn't...
  6. Gears 5 not downloading/starting Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 not downloading/starting Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello everyone, Wanted to see if there were any known fixes for the issues. So I have been playing Gears for since launch without any problems, but yesterday Gears 5 wouldn't let start. So when...
  7. Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a: I have had an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for several months now. Been working fine then last Friday I started getting error 0x803f900a whenever I tried to run any of my free game pass...
  8. Cant download games on xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download games on xbox game pass PC: It says i dont have but i bought today i checked purcase history aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah e45a9741-cc57-4a8c-920b-5359765f843b
  9. Can't download games on game pass(pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download games on game pass(pc): I have game pass ultimate but it won't let me download anything. It says owned under Gears of War 5 but instyalled is blanked out. What's going on? 1fc6c712-b517-444b-93fd-d636f8fc395c
  10. Cant download Games pass games off app or store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Games pass games off app or store.: I've been having an issue for over a week now. I've been using gamespass. Worked a treat. Downloaded quick. Worked nice. Now every game I try to download ends in error telling me to turn on...