Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken

Discus and support Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Have stopped and restarted a download of Forza Horizon 4, selecting same installation drive each time I restarted and it would find the data and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/alpha_squadron, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken

Have stopped and restarted a download of Forza Horizon 4, selecting same installation drive each time I restarted and it would find the data and continue no problem. Now, when I try and download this game specifically it just stays at 0% downloading and doesn't change.

submitted by /u/alpha_squadron
    [link] [comments]

/u/alpha_squadron, Jul 18, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

4. AvianJarl986941 Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
    Hello Brad,

Thank you so much!
  5. CardinalSIN Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Famly Sharing

Hi Brad,

Thanks for responding. How does setting home for console work on the PC for the PC Game Pass? Is there even a way to do this so the kids can download PC Game Pass titles that are linked to the Ultimate Pass?

Thanks!
  6. Ackis Win User

Xbox App

Are you downloading it from the Windows Store, or downloading the App for the game pass for PC?
Thema:

Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken

1. Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken - Similar Threads - Game Pass Downloads

2. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005: Hi, I have read multiple threads on this and I am still no further forward. Tried the Sign in uncheck Admin permissions including passwords2 Tried updating to 1903 ( and checked for the ones...
  3. Ultimate game pass prompts for subscription when I try to download games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate game pass prompts for subscription when I try to download games.: Hi I purchased Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox live account which is different than my Windows Store account. [img] When I try to "Play With Game Pass" it brings me to the sign up page. Obviously...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC game is queued but not downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC game is queued but not downloading: I've restarted my pc several times and it's been several days with no luck. This happened once before with a different game. That game eventually downloaded but I didn't do anything to make it...
  5. Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.: I signed up and downloaded the app (pc windows 10) and thought to download Forza Horizon 4 last night but when I came back to it this morning it’s stuck on 50% and just says error when I try to...
  6. Xbox game pass for pc, issues with downloading games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for pc, issues with downloading games: I just subscribed to Xbox game pass for pc through the Xbox ( beta ) app. Started downloading the game Hollow knight game. But my download speed is fluctuating a lot. For a few seconds it gets the...
  7. PC Game pass restarting download from 0

in XboX Insiders
    PC Game pass restarting download from 0: I have a poor internet connection due to my current living situation. As a result my speeds aren't great, but are still pretty good. This isn't an issue with any of my other game download sources,...
  8. Download issues with Microsoft store and Games pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Download issues with Microsoft store and Games pass PC: I was attempting to download Metro Exodus onto my computer using my Games Pass subscription, then, after a while, I decided to cancel the download and do it later in the day, but the download will...
  9. Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows: Here is a screenshot of what it looks like when I try to download it, I already have the gamepass and gotten other games from it (State of Decay 2 works fine). The reviews are saying its poorly...
  10. Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC: So, it seems that the Xbox (Beta) app is showing 2 accounts when I go into the settings...my "Gaming account" and my "Store account". I am unable to figure out how to change the Store account to...