Game Pass PC error with pricing

Discus and support Game Pass PC error with pricing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there anyone that's a current sub of Game Pass and primarily uses it on Windows 10, that went to get the beta for Game Pass on PC (for a 1$) and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CadenzProduxion, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Game Pass PC error with pricing

Is there anyone that's a current sub of Game Pass and primarily uses it on Windows 10, that went to get the beta for Game Pass on PC (for a 1$) and when you go to checkout, it wants to charge 4.99 instead of the 1$???

I've read there is issues with already having a sub. So should I cancel current game pass and sub to the new PC Game Pass.?? I don't own an Xbox One so PC is my primary platform for gaming.

:)

CadenzProduxion, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello CadenzProduxion,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. The Xbox Game Pass and
    Xbox Game Pass on PC
    are two different subscriptions. If you cancel your Xbox Game Pass, it will not change the error with purchasing Xbox Game Pass on PC. The Xbox Game Pass subscription will give you access to Xbox Play Anywhere games that you can use
    on your computer. Xbox Game Pass on PC will give you access to the Xbox Play Anywhere games, and other PC games that are not available on the standard Xbox Game Pass subscription. Have you recently purchased and cancelled Xbox Game Pass for PC. This offer
    is only available for customers that have never owned Xbox Game Pass on PC. If you meet the criteria for the discount on the subscription, we suggest reaching out to our
    Xbox Support Team to investigate the billing section of your account. We will provide steps on how to contact the support team. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Choose your preferred method of contact
  3. CadenzProduxion Win User

Thank you for the reply. I reached out to Support via chat and after an hour there really was no favorable resolution. They were extremely patient and asked that I hold on a few occasions (about three) while they further research my support topic.

I waited a few hours and just happened to open the XBOX Beta App (where the New Game Pass library is located) and I tried to purchase the subscription again for $1 and guess what, it worked and I was able to get the promotional price.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

If it's going to be the same price, then don't bother unless you have a PC and want to take advantage of Game pass for PC too.
  5. tec70 Win User

Life is strange

PC pricing is £3.99 for Ep1 and £14.39 for the Season Pass - pretty much on par with Telltale Games.
  6. Le Doodz Win User

-State of Decay-Year one edition.

I saw that state of decay was new on the Xbox Game Pass, but still cost 19,99 €, wich is the game price even without game pass.

So i'm wondering what's the point ?

Is there an error here ?
Thema:

1. Game Pass PC error with pricing - Similar Threads - Game Pass error

2. xbox game pass ultimate error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate error: this happens every time I try to upgrade to game pass ultimate I get this screen. If some one could please help me with this it would be great. I have tried using commuter service many times and...
  3. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005: Hi, I have read multiple threads on this and I am still no further forward. Tried the Sign in uncheck Admin permissions including passwords2 Tried updating to 1903 ( and checked for the ones...
  4. Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription: Hello Xbox Manager and the community I do not know if this error is happening to you at the moment, but I wanted to see if you could give me a solution ... what happens is that when I start the...
  5. Errore game pass pc beta + stranezza[Error beta pass game beta + strangeness]

in XBoX on Windows
    Errore game pass pc beta + stranezza[Error beta pass game beta + strangeness]: Ciao, è da un mese che non riesco a installare alcuni giochi dove viene richiesta l'approvazione dell'amministratore. Ovviamente sono amministratore di sistema. Anche provando a scaricare i giochi...
  6. Game pass for pc error code 0x8007001F

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass for pc error code 0x8007001F: It's driving me nuts and i don't know what to do!!! Platform: Windows 10 1903 App: Xbox(beta) - GamePass Problem : Whenever i try to install a game which needs administrator aproval for...
  7. can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't neither remove, update, or reinstall Wolfenstein 2 XBOX Beta Game Pass for PC + Error...: After failing to change game language into German I decided to uninstall Wolfenstein 2. Unfortunately, as it happened to me before with Metro Exodus, the game disappeared only from Windows menu...
  8. Error 0x8000000b Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x8000000b Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello, i bought the xbox pass for pc today and im traying to install gears warss ultimate edition and metro exodus and dont let mi download and put me this error 0x8000000b. I want to know how can...
  9. Cant installXBOX Game Pass for PC error code 0x800706BE

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant installXBOX Game Pass for PC error code 0x800706BE: I am trying to install pc game pass but it show erorr code 0x800706BE aa63653d-324d-4e39-b1c9-c8610cc9a272
  10. File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Hello. I was able to play one game successfully so far with the new Xbox beta Game Pass PC App. Every other game I've been able to install but when I try to launch and play them I get that File...