Game Pass PC error with pricing

Discus and support Game Pass PC error with pricing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there anyone that's a current sub of Game Pass and primarily uses it on Windows 10, that went to get the beta for Game Pass on PC (for a 1$) and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CadenzProduxion, Jun 12, 2019 at 1:13 PM.

1. Game Pass PC error with pricing

Is there anyone that's a current sub of Game Pass and primarily uses it on Windows 10, that went to get the beta for Game Pass on PC (for a 1$) and when you go to checkout, it wants to charge 4.99 instead of the 1$???

I've read there is issues with already having a sub. So should I cancel current game pass and sub to the new PC Game Pass.?? I don't own an Xbox One so PC is my primary platform for gaming.

:)

CadenzProduxion, Jun 12, 2019 at 1:13 PM
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello CadenzProduxion,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. The Xbox Game Pass and
    Xbox Game Pass on PC
    are two different subscriptions. If you cancel your Xbox Game Pass, it will not change the error with purchasing Xbox Game Pass on PC. The Xbox Game Pass subscription will give you access to Xbox Play Anywhere games that you can use
    on your computer. Xbox Game Pass on PC will give you access to the Xbox Play Anywhere games, and other PC games that are not available on the standard Xbox Game Pass subscription. Have you recently purchased and cancelled Xbox Game Pass for PC. This offer
    is only available for customers that have never owned Xbox Game Pass on PC. If you meet the criteria for the discount on the subscription, we suggest reaching out to our
    Xbox Support Team to investigate the billing section of your account. We will provide steps on how to contact the support team. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Choose your preferred method of contact
  3. CadenzProduxion Win User

Thank you for the reply. I reached out to Support via chat and after an hour there really was no favorable resolution. They were extremely patient and asked that I hold on a few occasions (about three) while they further research my support topic.

I waited a few hours and just happened to open the XBOX Beta App (where the New Game Pass library is located) and I tried to purchase the subscription again for $1 and guess what, it worked and I was able to get the promotional price.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

If it's going to be the same price, then don't bother unless you have a PC and want to take advantage of Game pass for PC too.
  5. tec70 Win User

Life is strange

PC pricing is £3.99 for Ep1 and £14.39 for the Season Pass - pretty much on par with Telltale Games.
  6. Le Doodz Win User

-State of Decay-Year one edition.

I saw that state of decay was new on the Xbox Game Pass, but still cost 19,99 €, wich is the game price even without game pass.

So i'm wondering what's the point ?

Is there an error here ?
Thema:

1. Game Pass PC error with pricing - Similar Threads - Game Pass error

2. Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass: Basically the title says it all. I cannot download games with the xbox app because i am getting the Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game. c3498a78-654b-48ac-bbc4-69f04c20d396
  3. Erro ao assinar o ultimate game pass por 1R$ [Mod Translated - Error signing the ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao assinar o ultimate game pass por 1R$ [Mod Translated - Error signing the ultimate...: Olá!a a promoção do xbox gamepass ultimate, mas toda vez que eu vou assinar da um erro na plataforma xbox one: "ocorreu um erro da nossa parte. Aguardar um momento pode ajudar". [Mod Translated -...
  4. Error code: 0x80070005 Can't download games (USING GAME PASS FOR PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x80070005 Can't download games (USING GAME PASS FOR PC): So I pretty much tried every "solution" to be able to download some games I wanted to play. Nothing... My friend has the same issues. Are the games even available for download? Of all games I...
  5. Error: 0x8007005 Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Error: 0x8007005 Xbox Game Pass: Hello I have a problem downloading some games in Xbox Game Pass. When I click "install" it pops up Error: 0x8007005 Some games can be installed. For example Football Manager, Metro Exodus can...
  6. problem game pass ultimate pc error 0x00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    problem game pass ultimate pc error 0x00000001: When I go to install games like horizon 4 for example, can you give me this error code? But is it possible to talk to Microsoft for a mistake there is only the forum and the chat when available?...
  7. Xbox Beta Game Pass PC Error code 0x80070780

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta Game Pass PC Error code 0x80070780: Hi, I have a problem with installing Wolfenstein II on PC with the Xbox Game Pass. I always get the Error code 0x80070780. In my side bar I keep seeing that the PC wants to install Windows Visual...
  8. Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass: Hello, i subscribed to the new Gamepass offer for 1€ but when i try to install games, i got an error 0x80070005 and can't download. I tryed to execute xbox as admin, i changed my default...
  9. Xbox Game Pass upgrade to Ultimate price error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass upgrade to Ultimate price error: I have the xbox game pass and it said I should be able to upgrade to ultimate for 1$. When its time to pay its 16.99$ ( I cancelled) And now when I check the page for xbox game pass ultimate its...
  10. Xbox game pass for pc Error code: 0x8000000b when downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for pc Error code: 0x8000000b when downloading: My laptop has a typical 2 drive setup: ssd for OS (c:\), platter drive for data/games (d:\). When tried to install bridge constructor the first time I accidently tried installing on the OS drive....