Game pass pc glitched

Discus and support Game pass pc glitched in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When ever i try to download either tabs or my friend pedro it says sorry partner looks like you’re stuck in no mans land try restarting the app to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by megacharzardx24, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Game pass pc glitched

When ever i try to download either tabs or my friend pedro it says sorry partner looks like you’re stuck in no mans land try restarting the app to fix it and i have restart it but it has done nothing

:)

megacharzardx24, Jan 12, 2020
  2. FriskiNiski Win User

Game pass pc glitched

Hello megacharzardx24,

We are sorry to here about your issue.

Did you check your region to make sure its correct to where you are at?
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Game Services stuck on the Downloading section

Hi There,

The Xbox App for Game Pass PC is still in beta, so sometimes glitches like this will happen. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
  4. AridLizard Win User

Their Is a way to share Xbox game pass and games with pc.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes PC Game Pass (Beta) so any game in the PC Game Pass library can be installed on your Win 10 PC if you have purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

you can even play Forza Horizon 4 on your PC while someone else plays it, on their profile, on your Xbox One (as long as your Xbox is set as your Home Xbox).

it was in all the advertising and press releases (and a good job for you that it was, as if this truly was a glitch or exploit, your post would have broken the forum rules)
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Xbox Game Pass On PC Is Useless

Hi There,

Please keep in mind that the Xbox PC Game Pass is still in the Beta phase so there is bound to be some bugs and glitches etc. This should all be eventually sorted out, but like everything it takes time.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition Game Pass not working as Play Anywhere

I can definitively say if you have the Game Pass you can also play Xbox play anywhere games on your PC if you do not own them except through the Game Pass.

It seems like there is a glitch with that game because I am getting the same as you are it is not showing the ability to download that particular game for me either.
Thema:

Game pass pc glitched

1. Game pass pc glitched - Similar Threads - Game pass glitched

2. Xbox game pass to my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass to my games.: I purchased the $ 1-month subscription for the Xbox game pass. After I had it for the month I canceled it. But when I canceled the subscription it took away games and game add-ons that I had...
  3. I can't play games that I own because it says I need game pass even though I haven't had it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play games that I own because it says I need game pass even though I haven't had it...: This all happened when a nice customer support person was trying to help me fix minecraft. He told me to factory reset my console and so I did. Then I had to reinstall minecraft. It was going to...
  4. Owned games stating need game pass to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games stating need game pass to play: Yesterday evening, after playing earlier in the day with no problem, my son kept getting redirected to choose a game pass package to play his games. These are owned games, no disc. We've power...
  5. Problème d'installation depuis ma souscription au Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'installation depuis ma souscription au Game Pass Ultimate: Bonjour, depuis ma souscription au Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, tous les jeux que je tente d'installer ( part Minecraft ) veulent s'installer dans l'onglet Application de ma Xbox One. Ils ne possèdent...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device: Hello, i have Xbox game pass ultimate which includes Netflix. My question is if i can somehow watch Netflix on my other devices such as my laptop? or Ultimate Netflix is just for Xbox?...
  7. Favorite Game on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game on Xbox Game Pass: What is your favorite game on Xbox Game Pass? What makes it your favorite game? Is the game co-op or solo? 18f726f3-d410-4d08-8008-053551741439
  8. my game pass subscription won't appear and the facturation dates are glitched

in XBoX on Windows
    my game pass subscription won't appear and the facturation dates are glitched: I paid my monthly subscription on nov. 15 and i was about to play right after. But today i tried to launch a game and it says that i'm not subbed. the dates all seem to be bugged : it says my...
  9. possible free Game Pass glitch/loophole

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible free Game Pass glitch/loophole: after contact with a Microsoft answer tech it was recommended for me to also post about my finding here. i think i might have found a glitch/loophole to essentially get free Game Pass 1 month...
  10. Game Pass Glitch blocking access to my game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Glitch blocking access to my game.: Whenever i try to play Fallout 4 a message pops up telling me to renew my Xbox Game Pass. The thing is, i own the game but the console system seems to prioritize the digital game pass version...