Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

Discus and support Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 18, 2019.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account. [​IMG]

The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears.

When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to claim them without ever adding them or completing the task 100%. It's been failing since July 1.

Does it happen to anyone else? It also happens to me from the Xbox app.

https://i.redd.it/nol55yytjya31.jpg

https://i.redd.it/z78j92ovjya31.jpg

Thank you all very much.

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account. - Similar Threads - Game Pass tasks

2. Panzer Dragoon Orta Game Pass Region Locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Panzer Dragoon Orta Game Pass Region Locked?: Panzer Dragoon Orta isn't showing up in Game Pass even though it should be there. It's not my console as I've done everything to fix it. It appears to be available in the US but not other places...
  3. mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter "Shrek super party" (jeu Xbox d'origine) pour y jouer sur ma Xbox 360. Avant de l'acheter, j'ai bien vérifié que ce jeu faisait parti de la liste de jeux Xbox...
  4. Game Pass Affecting Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Affecting Purchases: Hey Everyone I have run in to a problem and was wandering if anyone else is having the same issue. I have noticed that some of my purchased games that are also on Game Pass are not being...
  5. Xbox game pass for PC automatic update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC automatic update: Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to turn off the automatic update in the xbox game pass for PC beta app. It is consuming my bandwidth over and over again and I need it to stop. I turned...
  6. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: I have purchased game pass ultimate but iam not able to access any gold benefits ie party chat , multiplayer, etc . I have performed complete restart and problem still persists....
  7. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: Witam niedawno chciałem zapłacić za xbox game pass ultimate ponieważ zbliżał się czas zapłaty i miałem opcje zapłaty portfelem xbox więc kupiłem karty przedpłacone i doładowałem konto lecz gdy...
  8. Game pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass not working: I bought Xbox gold to try it out and the day after I bought game pass ultimate. That evening I played games via game pass but now (2 days later) I cant start any of the games from game pass. It...
  9. When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.

in XboX Insiders
    When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.: Just experienced a game leaving gamepass. I thought I had until the end of the month, but apparently it left gamepass on the 15th. I don't know what I would've done had I known the date, but I...
  10. Expired E3 6 Month XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired E3 6 Month XBOX Game Pass: Hello, After talking to support I was directed to this community forum in regards to using the 6 Month XBOX game pass promo codes they were giving out at E3. Nowhere on the card does it have an...