Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

Discus and support Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 18, 2019.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account. [​IMG]

The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears.

When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to claim them without ever adding them or completing the task 100%. It's been failing since July 1.

Does it happen to anyone else? It also happens to me from the Xbox app.

https://i.redd.it/nol55yytjya31.jpg

https://i.redd.it/z78j92ovjya31.jpg

Thank you all very much.

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 18, 2019
  2. MrAughur Win User

Poss bug in gamertag change script on Gold family plans

Oh, and the fact that I "could have" assigned points to his account doesn't change the fact that this is a bug. If the developers intended that points be assigned to family pack users via the Allowance functionality, then their software should NOT permit
    someone to simply switch their ID mid-workflow, without a single message or warning, to add points this way. If this doesn't work, the software shouldn't allow it AND offer up confirmation windows erroneously suggesting that it's completing properly.

From my perspective, there was nothing wrong with anything I did. The software informed me that I couldn't perform a task while logged in as User X, so I changed to User Y to finish it. The screen told me that I was still updating User X's account, so I
    had no reason to question it. If there was an alternate way that I SHOULD have been doing it, then the software should have offered some sort of message saying so. Instead, the software confirmed that it was doing one thing, and then did something completely
    different.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass for PC

It would upgrade the remaining time you have left on your Game Pass subscription to Ultimate and add onto the time, but if you only use Game Pass for PC and do not use an Xbox, there is no reason for you to upgrade to Ultimate. That would only add a Gold
    subscription and Game Pass for console. It doesn't have an effect on how Game Pass actually works.

DLC is not usually included with the games on Game Pass. So you do have to purchase them if you want to use them with the games.
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

FREE XBOX LIVE GOLD

I just checked and I have already accumulated over 15,000 points this month so far and we still have close to a week left to earn. If you put in the work you can get free Ultimate Game Pass. It costs 12,000 points for a month which is not that difficult
    to earn. So basically you have access to an alternate way for paying for online gaming if you just do the tasks that only take a minimal amount of time to complete.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Play at Fortnite without Xbox live gold

You can always join Microsoft Rewards and earn points by doing daily tasks, web searches using Bing and the odd quiz. This earsn points that can then be redeemed for Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass and many other things too. It costs absolutely nothing. There
    is also a Microsoft Rewards app for your Xbox, so you can pick up even more points. In a 6 month period, I earned enogh points to add 15 months of Xbox Live Gold to my account at no cost to me.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Tengo Game Pass Ultimate, pero no tengo game pass en PC

add your account i the PC if the game is in game pass and you're PC is compatible you can play
Thema:

1. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account. - Similar Threads - Game Pass tasks

2. Subscribe to Xbox game pass for PC from Sri Lanka

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscribe to Xbox game pass for PC from Sri Lanka: I'm from Sri Lanka. I want to buy an Xbox game pass for PC. Is that available for Sri Lanka? If not when will be available Xbox game pass for PC in Sri Lanka? 5274f852-4dac-493e-bf6a-a2b99ab9673c
  3. Error that won't let me play any GAME PASS game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error that won't let me play any GAME PASS game: [img] I have this error and I couldn't solve it in any way, someone help me please a109b0c9-0614-413c-98a5-a832e6207154
  4. Game pass stopping me playing games,.what a scam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass stopping me playing games,.what a scam.: The long and short of it i got 3 months game pass,.played Ori/forest and Ori/wisp on it...cancelled subscription,.bought Ori wisp on diac,.never worked,juat said update my pass,..last week got Ori...
  5. Xbox Game Pass - PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass - PC: Hi, i am from Serbia. Many people can buy xbox game pass on console (which is ~15euro) in order to play games both on console and on PC. This is only manageable if you buy it from console for...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund: I recently got Game Pass Ultimate which converted my current prepaid 3 months of Xbox Live Gold into 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. I am thinking of getting a refund as I do not want Game Pass...
  7. Lego Ninjago trial ended? Downloaded whilst free on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Ninjago trial ended? Downloaded whilst free on Game Pass: Hi- I downloaded Lego Ninjago whilst it was free back in May. But now it does not run...says the trial has ended. Was it only a trial and not the full game that was available to download then?...
  8. In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...

in XboX Insiders
    In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...: Yesterday he was there and today he's not showing up. It happens to someone else? Thank you. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. Surge 2 on PC Game Pass wont Launch. App appears on task bar but just shuts down

in XBoX on Windows
    Surge 2 on PC Game Pass wont Launch. App appears on task bar but just shuts down: I have downloaded Surge 2 (multipe times now) and am having the same issue. I launch the game and the icon appears on the task bar however after a few seconds it just closes down. No error message...
  10. Task Bar and Top of Window Appears When Playing Certain Game Pass Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Task Bar and Top of Window Appears When Playing Certain Game Pass Games: For certain Game Pass games (Final Fantasy 15 and Frost Punk for example), when I move the mouse to the bottom of the screen, the task bar will show up and when I move it to the top of the screen...