Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)"

Discus and support Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title. Certain games like The Outer Worlds and Dead Cells won't even download, showing "0x80070424", apparently that's normally a bug with the Windows... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/spadePerfect, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)"

Title.

Certain games like The Outer Worlds and Dead Cells won't even download, showing "0x80070424", apparently that's normally a bug with the Windows Firewall while updating Windows and has absolutely nothing to do with Games, Game Pass or the Xbox app?

And also I can't uninstall the game. Not with the normal menu, not via remove software, not with PowerShell (don't know the exact line for it), iobit uninstaller doesn't even show the freaking programm.
    What kind of stuff is happening, I just want to play The Outer Worlds and re-install the freaking app.

Can anybody help me?

submitted by /u/spadePerfect
    [link] [comments]

/u/spadePerfect, Oct 31, 2019
  2. ItsCheesy Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

I cancelled the xbox game pass and bought the pc beta and I still can't install the game, it also isn't letting me uninstall the xbox companion as well as install the new one.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate inaccessible through my Windows 10 PC, and my Xbox 360, and it only works on my Xbox One X

5. Kiesey Win User

Game Pass Family sharing

6. XBF Diego M Win User

I can't download Vampyr!

Hi KacperBartnik,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

In order to download PC games from the new Xbox Game pass for PC, you'll need to first download the Xbox Console Companion app (Beta) and then download the Xbox Game Pass PC app (Beta) from this website,

Xbox Game Pass for PC
    . Then, you need to make sure you have Windows version 1903.

Do you have all of these requirements? Where are you trying to download the game? Can you download other games from the Xbox Game Pass for PC?
Thema:

Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)"

1. Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)" - Similar Threads - Game Pass won't

2. Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 won't install or play games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 won't install or play games: Hi All, I have just bought a new PC but am still using the same hard drive as before, I am having the issue where games won't launch if already installed, will get stuck on preparing if I try to...
  3. No me deja cancelar mi suscripción de xbox game pass ultimate.[Translation-It won't let me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No me deja cancelar mi suscripción de xbox game pass ultimate.[Translation-It won't let me...: Bueno, hoy que quería cancelar mi suscripción de game pass, no me deja o me da un error, el cual dice "Vuelve intentarlo". Lo vuelvo a intentarlo y me vuelve a dar otra vez error. La verdad es...
  4. XBox Game Pass for PC - Game Pass App Won't Launch Games

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass for PC - Game Pass App Won't Launch Games: Hi, I had to replace the D: drive my Game Pass library was used for, as it was running out of space. Disk clone from old 1TB SSD to new 2TB SSD worked perfectly, but now Game Pass app won't...
  5. Games won't install with Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't install with Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hi, I have a major issue with my Game Pass on PC, since for almost two weeks, games won't install with the application. It goes on a waiting list but never goes further, even stops itself from...
  6. Xbox Game Pass (Beta) PC App Won't Permit Sign-On

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (Beta) PC App Won't Permit Sign-On: I recently purchased the Xbox game pass subscription. I downloaded and installed the app on my windows 10 PC but the next day I can't seem to sign in at all. When opening the app and pressing sign...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 won't start without game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start without game pass: I bought Forza horizon four through third party whilst I had Xbox game pass. Now that I cancelled my subscription for game pass I can no longer access the game despite the fact that I have bought...
  8. Microsoft Game Pass - Halo: The Master Chief Collection - game won't uninstall

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Game Pass - Halo: The Master Chief Collection - game won't uninstall: Hi. Downloaded and played the above via Game Pass for PC, but decided I didn't want to keep it. Used the Uninstall option in the Game Pass app, but the game is still listed in my Game list....
  9. Sea of Thieves won't install with xbox game pass but other games that come with XBGP...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves won't install with xbox game pass but other games that come with XBGP...: Every time I try to install SOT it says error and gives me the following error code: 0x803f8001. I can install other games though. I really am trying to get this game for free for a month. Help...
  10. Gears 5 won't install or uninstall on XBOX game pass (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 won't install or uninstall on XBOX game pass (Beta): It started with an update a week or so ago. Now I can't uninstall it, or install it - the green install button flashes and chances right back to a green install button (normally it shows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant uninstall game in xbox pass pc