Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)"

Discus and support Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title. Certain games like The Outer Worlds and Dead Cells won't even download, showing "0x80070424", apparently that's normally a bug with the Windows... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/spadePerfect, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)"

Title.

Certain games like The Outer Worlds and Dead Cells won't even download, showing "0x80070424", apparently that's normally a bug with the Windows Firewall while updating Windows and has absolutely nothing to do with Games, Game Pass or the Xbox app?

And also I can't uninstall the game. Not with the normal menu, not via remove software, not with PowerShell (don't know the exact line for it), iobit uninstaller doesn't even show the freaking programm.
    What kind of stuff is happening, I just want to play The Outer Worlds and re-install the freaking app.

Can anybody help me?

submitted by /u/spadePerfect
    [link] [comments]

/u/spadePerfect, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)"

1. Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)" - Similar Threads - Game Pass won't

2. I Did the Xbox game pass and Spotify premium won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Did the Xbox game pass and Spotify premium won't work: I got the game pass that invluded 6 months of premium and it wont work on my spotify account, what do i do? c4623450-5f00-41f2-82e8-f723a08eb03f
  3. Game pass games won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass games won't work: I can't seem to run Gears 5 or The Outer Worlds, any help would be greatly appreciated. Whenever I run them I get this error code. "Location of exe... File system error (-1069586941)" When I try...
  4. Outer Worlds PC (Game Pass) won't detect Game Saves or let me put the saved files into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds PC (Game Pass) won't detect Game Saves or let me put the saved files into the...: So I got Outer Worlds Yesterday via Game Pass for PC and played a solid 5-6 hours. I had saved multiple times. I logged in tonight and the only option on the home screen was "New Game". I checked...
  5. The Outer Worlds won't launch from Xbox beta app (got it with game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds won't launch from Xbox beta app (got it with game pass): Played The Outer Worlds yesterday for quite some time without any problems. Today i wanted to launch the game via the xbox app & also tried it with microsoft store and it just won't launch, it...
  6. Metro Exodus (Xbox game pass) won't start up

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus (Xbox game pass) won't start up: Hello, Metro Exodus (Xbox Game Pass) won't start up on my PC. When I click the play button, a process named "Metro Exodus (Windows)" can be found in the task manager, but the game fails to start...
  7. Metro Exodus on Game Pass PC won't run - exe sits there doing nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus on Game Pass PC won't run - exe sits there doing nothing: I just subscribed to Game Pass on Windows (Beta), primarily to play Metro Exodus. I installed it, but it won't run - the exe shows up in task manager, but nothing else happens and it's using no...
  8. Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...: How do I get rid of the game pass version (Fallout New Vegas, if it matters) so that I can play from disc and access the DLC? The DLC is installed, but game shows "Game Pass" on launch screen and...
  9. Metro won't start on game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro won't start on game pass pc: Metro exodus is the only game in my MXGP that doesn t want to be launched. When I start it, it charges and appears in my processes using 15mo, but nothing else happens. I updated my drivers...
  10. [PC] Hello Neighbor won't launch due to game-pass "needing renewed"

in XboX Insiders
    [PC] Hello Neighbor won't launch due to game-pass "needing renewed": Just a heads up, went through support and they did not have a solution for this. I have the Xbox Beta app on PC and tried to play Hello Neighbor with my game pass. It won't launch and comes up...