Game Pass PC

Discus and support Game Pass PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop that came with a 3 month subscription to game pass pc. I entered in my code and signed up, downloaded the app, signed in, but now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SafeTomcat97926, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Game Pass PC

I bought a new laptop that came with a 3 month subscription to game pass pc. I entered in my code and signed up, downloaded the app, signed in, but now when i go to a game it asks me to pay for a game pass subscription in order to play the games. I double
    checked my account and it shows an active subscription until october. What am I doing wrong on the game pass app?

:)

SafeTomcat97926, Jul 6, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

3. sandy the hippy Win User

Gamepass PC x Xbox

Sounds like you are mistaking gamepass for pc, which is dor pc only, with game pass ultimate, which includes live gold and game pass for console AND game pass for pc.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

5. Wolfboy Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Not all games have a pc version that could be ported to play in game pass
    Right ! But Borderland and Minecraft have PC version and both are in "game pass" BUT these 2 games AREN'T in "game pass PC"
  6. Smwutches Win User

why i can play only 12 game on game pass

Game Pass is primarily for the console. It's just a bonus that some of the games work for the PC. There is no Game Pass for the PC>
Thema:

Game Pass PC

1. Game Pass PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Can't Remove Old Xbox One X from game pass app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Remove Old Xbox One X from game pass app: This is a continuing issue. I have the game pass app on my phone and tablet, it still shows an xbox that I don't have anymore(gave it to a friend). The probloem is when I remotely download a game,...
  3. game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass PC: eu tenho a assinatura do game pass ultimate e gostaria de mudar para a verão somete de PC, por que não tenho mais um console só Computador agora. -[Translation - I have the ultimate game pass...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with Discord Nitro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with Discord Nitro: I recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and noticed you are eligible to redeem codes to Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium for a limited time, I would like to claim the Discord Nitro code but...
  5. Sunset Overdrive - can't start the game (Windows 10 Xbox Game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive - can't start the game (Windows 10 Xbox Game pass): Hello, I want to play Sunset Overdrive via Xbox Game Pass on my PC. I can launch the game but as soon as I try to start the campaign, the autosave screen appears and after that, it brings me back...
  6. Halo MCC PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC PC Game Pass: Hello, i keep crashing on Halo Reach and i hate watching the intro movie. I found what people are doing on steam to disable it by renaming the file FMS logo micrososft 7_1bk2, but windows won't...
  7. Game installed from both game pass and disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installed from both game pass and disc: Hello, I have a question, if a game is installed on my xbox from an active gamepass subscription, but I insert the disc with the game, will the game run from the disc or game pass? thank you...
  8. Joined XBOX Game Pass Ultimate by mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joined XBOX Game Pass Ultimate by mistake: I Joined Game Pass Ultimate by mistake by pressing A several times on the wrong screen with TV off.I already have an XBOX gold subscription deducted on October 2019 cost 49;99. I am unable to...
  9. Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass: Estou com problema para acessar todos jogos apos ter pago a Game Pass. Ela havia vencido no mês de Novembro e hoje fui efetuar o pagamento mudando p cartão, porém nao acessa os jogos, no caso do...
  10. Family plan for Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family plan for Xbox game pass: Hello, I currently have a game pass subscription and just purchased an Xbox one x. My son's are active duty military and they both have an Xbox One S Is there an upgrade option to a family plan...