game pass pc

Discus and support game pass pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, J'ai souscris au game pass pc qui est en beta mais je rencontre pas mal de soucis pour télécharger les jeux ou même les lancer, certain... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by helgrynd, Jul 11, 2019.

1. helgrynd
    helgrynd Guest

game pass pc

Bonjour,

J'ai souscris au game pass pc qui est en beta mais je rencontre pas mal de soucis pour télécharger les jeux ou même les lancer, certain fonctionne d'autre non. Plus précisement le message est le suivant: "une erreur s'est produite de notre coté" ou la page
    ne se charge pas pas sur le microsoft store.

J'ai chercher sur le net et trouvé une solution qui n'a fonctionner qu'une seul fois. Actuellement dans l'impasse je me tourne

vers vous pour resoudre mon probleme.

cordialement

[Translation-Hello

I subscribe to the pc game pass that is in beta but I encounter a lot of worries to download the games or even launch them, some other not works. Specifically the message is: "An error has occurred on our side" or the page does not load on the microsoft
    store.

I searched the net and found a solution that only worked once. Currently deadlocked I turn

to you to re-find my problem.

Kind regards]

:)

helgrynd, Jul 11, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

3. Wolfboy Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Not all games have a pc version that could be ported to play in game pass
    Right ! But Borderland and Minecraft have PC version and both are in "game pass" BUT these 2 games AREN'T in "game pass PC"
  4. Smwutches Win User

why i can play only 12 game on game pass

Game Pass is primarily for the console. It's just a bonus that some of the games work for the PC. There is no Game Pass for the PC>
  5. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

game pass pc

1. game pass pc - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Vampyre game on Xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vampyre game on Xbox game pass for pc: Hey I have xbox game pass for pc and I really want to play the game vampyre. I have had many issues with this game. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it numerous times. I played for a...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live: Ultimate 1-Month R15,90 including VAT for the first month R199,00 including VAT every month after that By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90...
  4. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: Hey there I just seen on xbox today you can get the game pass ultimate for 17.99 for 3months but I really want to know if game pass ultimate is coming for a year as I always buy gold for a year...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Refund: I bought the xbox game pass deal where I got 3 months for one dollar a couple months back and it was supposed to renew on the 24th of this month but it renewed on the 18th charging me 30 dollars I...
  6. Is there any way to use ReShade with XBOX Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to use ReShade with XBOX Game Pass for PC?: Is there any way to use ReShade (https://reshade.me/) with XBOX Game Pass for PC games? I recently purchased XBOX Game Pass for PC to try it out as a 3 month free trial is currently supplied with...
  7. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...
  8. I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.: Hello. I bought forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition for 49,950 won at 50% sale event after Refund for forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of...
  9. Xbox PC game pass. Where are the games installed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC game pass. Where are the games installed?: I'm trying to find a folder with one of the games i installed via Xbox game pass for PC, but i just can't find it. It's like the game isn't on my PC at all. I find it troubling that i can't do...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate conversion wasn't handled well for early adaptors

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate conversion wasn't handled well for early adaptors: I'm a big Xbox fan however I don't think the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate conversion wasn't handled well for early adaptors. Microsoft just published an article titled "How to Get the Most Out of Xbox...