game pass pc

Discus and support game pass pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, J'ai souscris au game pass pc qui est en beta mais je rencontre pas mal de soucis pour télécharger les jeux ou même les lancer, certain... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by helgrynd, Jul 11, 2019.

1. helgrynd
    helgrynd Guest

game pass pc

Bonjour,

J'ai souscris au game pass pc qui est en beta mais je rencontre pas mal de soucis pour télécharger les jeux ou même les lancer, certain fonctionne d'autre non. Plus précisement le message est le suivant: "une erreur s'est produite de notre coté" ou la page
    ne se charge pas pas sur le microsoft store.

J'ai chercher sur le net et trouvé une solution qui n'a fonctionner qu'une seul fois. Actuellement dans l'impasse je me tourne

vers vous pour resoudre mon probleme.

cordialement

[Translation-Hello

I subscribe to the pc game pass that is in beta but I encounter a lot of worries to download the games or even launch them, some other not works. Specifically the message is: "An error has occurred on our side" or the page does not load on the microsoft
    store.

I searched the net and found a solution that only worked once. Currently deadlocked I turn

to you to re-find my problem.

Kind regards]

:)

helgrynd, Jul 11, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

3. sandy the hippy Win User

Gamepass PC x Xbox

Sounds like you are mistaking gamepass for pc, which is dor pc only, with game pass ultimate, which includes live gold and game pass for console AND game pass for pc.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

5. Wolfboy Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Not all games have a pc version that could be ported to play in game pass
    Right ! But Borderland and Minecraft have PC version and both are in "game pass" BUT these 2 games AREN'T in "game pass PC"
  6. GateByte Win User

game pass

You don’t need an Xbox to use Game Pass for PC. You can find info on the subject here: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

What you would probably want is game pass for PC, not game pass ultimate if you’re just using it for PC.

Basically, just a Windows PC with the Xbox app installed.
Thema:

game pass pc

1. game pass pc - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly: For the umpteenth time in the last few weeks remote downloads aren’t working again. When is this going to be fixed for good submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  3. Game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass game: Hello everybody i asked some people about asking microsoft to add a kinect fighting (fighter within) game into the game pass but i couldnt reach them on reddit so plz if your seeing this go to...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC 1€ promo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC 1€ promo: Hello, on 03.01.2020 i purchased the Game Pass for PC for 1€, since you get three months free with it. However when i go to settings inside the Xbox (Beta) app it tells me that it will run out on...
  5. Xbox Game Pass not allowing me to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass not allowing me to download: Hi guys I am subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on automatic billing. I can play Game Pass games that I have installed. However, instead of the "Install" option on a new Game Pass game I...
  6. Had game pass ,but gearz 5 would not play even with a new disc but, still saying corrupt,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had game pass ,but gearz 5 would not play even with a new disc but, still saying corrupt,...: Have game pass ultimate, to play gears 5 but after awhile the game went corrupt and uninstalled and reinstall it and it didn't help so i brought the actual game disc ''brand new'' and it still...
  7. Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass: Ganhei um cartão do Game Pass no valor de R$29 por um mês e gostaria de saber se quando acabar a assinatura dele,continuarei com os jogos do Game Pass instalados. [Mod Translation - I won a Game...
  8. Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass: Have not been sent the code via xbox messages The box under game pass hub is not there How do I get my code a31355db-a4d7-491f-baa8-e89fd7cd83bc
  9. Problem with the button: "Add to play later" in Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the button: "Add to play later" in Xbox Game Pass: Hi, I don't have a button on my profile "Add to play Later" in Xbox Game Pass. I have two profiles on the console: mine and my girlfriend, example in the attachment. [img] [img]...
  10. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass: Hi everyone, I purchased the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass in December as part of the $1 for 3 month promotion that was going on and I'm trying to redeem one of the perks (the free 6 months of Spotify)...