Game Pass Play Later feature not showing

Discus and support Game Pass Play Later feature not showing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Am I the only one not getting this feature? I am insider in the Beta ring, level 8 and subscribed to Game Pass & Gold (not Ultimate). Even in my Game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IMulero, Jul 27, 2019.

1. /u/IMulero
    /u/IMulero Guest

Am I the only one not getting this feature? I am insider in the Beta ring, level 8 and subscribed to Game Pass & Gold (not Ultimate). Even in my Game Pass app for Android only appears the Wish List, not sure if this is the Play Later feature in the android app but I cannot see anything in my console.

submitted by /u/IMulero
    [link] [comments]

/u/IMulero, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Play later enables you to make a list of games from the Xbox Game Pass

When your on your Xbox next to home and before Mixer>>>you will see Game Pass. Click on Game pass and you will able to search all games that available on Game Pass. Then you will see "X add to play later" . This is the only way I saw the option to add
    games to your play later list.
  3. AridLizard Win User

gamepass quests

try going on the Microsoft Rewards app then selecting the Game Pass Quests from that page.

there should be a "show all" button under the featured Quest
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Whats the plan with Xbox Console Companion app?

There should be more information about this following Microsoft's E3 show on Sunday.

I'm pretty sure this change is to accommodate the up-coming PC Game-pass feature.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

July 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Features For Xbox Game Pass, And Xbox Skill For Alexa

The play later feature is cool, but I just download the games I intend to play so they're in my playlist anyway.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Which is the greatest feature for you on xbox? Just games or....

There is a a lot of features I like but a few are

1 - Achievements

2 - Game Pass

3 - Game Hubs

4 - Play Anywhere
Thema:

1. Game Pass Play Later feature not showing - Similar Threads - Game Pass Play

2. Can Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8.0 play Game Pass Ultimate games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8.0 play Game Pass Ultimate games?: Looking for advice if I should learn more about duel boot ? Or maybe install Windows 10 drivers so to be best for gaming? Currently this tablet is Android 7.1.1. Anyone have success with this...
  3. Can’t play Fallout 4 (Game pass)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Fallout 4 (Game pass): When I start the game it loads for a few seconds then goes to error message screen saying “Check back in a while”.... Any ETA? 7789ab01-a290-4cd3-8140-70173a8d67dc
  4. Play later enables you to make a list of games from the Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play later enables you to make a list of games from the Xbox Game Pass: This feature has been added with the July 7th or 8th update: Play later – Play later enables you to make a list of games from the Xbox Game Pass catalog for you to come back to on your time,...
  5. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, can't play games on PC unless I pay more

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, can't play games on PC unless I pay more: So I just bought the Game Pass Ultimate, i had the normal Game Pass on my xbox before and it works fine. But after i downloaded the xbox beta app, i do not have access to the games on pc unless i...
  6. Playing Xbox Game Pass games offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Xbox Game Pass games offline?: Hi gang. I'm going to be without internet for at least a few days, and was wondering whether I'll still be able to play games I've downloaded through Game Pass in offline mode? I've set my...
  7. I can not play ARK (Game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not play ARK (Game pass): Well, I've already reinstalled the game 4 times! The error is that windows does not allow access to the game files, this error is related to the 0x80070005 that is about administrator...
  8. I can't play online (I use game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play online (I use game pass): I'm a subscriber for Game Pass, first i was having issues with Sea of Thieves, at the moment, i tought it was a isolated error, but i also can't play online at Forza Horizon 4. I have already...
  9. Cannot play ASTRONEER with friend on Xbox Game Pass PC (NOT JOINABLE)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play ASTRONEER with friend on Xbox Game Pass PC (NOT JOINABLE): So me and my friend recently got the Xbox Game Pass for PC from that 1 dollar sale, and we can't play astroneer together because in the coop tab ingame it says not joinable for the both of us even...
  10. Download Speed / Unable to Play Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Download Speed / Unable to Play Game Pass PC: I use google fiber and have a 500Mb connection but for some reason on the game pass launcher the games I am downloading are topping out at 10MB/s. When I downloaded updates for games on Steam...