Game Pass Play Later feature not showing

Discus and support Game Pass Play Later feature not showing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Am I the only one not getting this feature? I am insider in the Beta ring, level 8 and subscribed to Game Pass & Gold (not Ultimate). Even in my Game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IMulero, Jul 27, 2019.

1. /u/IMulero
    /u/IMulero Guest

Am I the only one not getting this feature? I am insider in the Beta ring, level 8 and subscribed to Game Pass & Gold (not Ultimate). Even in my Game Pass app for Android only appears the Wish List, not sure if this is the Play Later feature in the android app but I cannot see anything in my console.

submitted by /u/IMulero
    [link] [comments]

/u/IMulero, Jul 27, 2019
  2. SylvorOnix Win User

Play later enables you to make a list of games from the Xbox Game Pass

I can't see any issue thus far but each of us may or may not experience an error. Mine works fine. When I go to game pass at the top of the screen and then scroll down the menu my list appears there for play later. Keep in mind you have to have something
    in play later to actually see the play later list. Since it is a new feature errors can occur with it.
  3. Skier7667 Win User

An update was released to users last week. On my Xbox One which is in the Insider Alpha Skip Ahead, the Play later feature is available. I've added games from game pass. When I go to my Xbox One X which is not in the program, I see Play later and the games
    added from the Xbox One console in the program, but I cannot add more games, I can't remove the games that I had add from the Xbox One Console, etc.

I've posted through the Insider Hub of the Xbox One X console, but so far no
    Play Later
    feature functionality.
  4. AjDisco Win User

Cancelled game download still taking up space on storage (Xbox Beta) PC

Game Pass games don't seem to show up under programmes and features so you can't uninstall through there.
  5. tonio7000 Win User

probleme appli game pass[Translation - probleme appli game pass]

hello,

the function "to play later " in the game pass is lost .

why ?
  6. Allebas Win User

When your on your Xbox next to home and before Mixer>>>you will see Game Pass. Click on Game pass and you will able to search all games that available on Game Pass. Then you will see "X add to play later" . This is the only way I saw the option to add
    games to your play later list.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Play Later feature not showing - Similar Threads - Game Pass Play

2. Ultimate Game Pass Subscriber cannot play multiplayer games on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Game Pass Subscriber cannot play multiplayer games on PC?: I just downloaded Fallout 76 on my PC. I am an Xbox ultimate game pass subscriber when I tried to play the game it says my profile does not allow multiplayer games to be played? What do I do?...
  3. No Mans Sky game pass and disc will not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Mans Sky game pass and disc will not play: Initially my No Mans Sky disc started to glitch and after a few weeks failed to play , I ordered a new disc and got game pass , the game pass worked for a few weeks and then failed . The new disc...
  4. How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?: I purchased a subscription to Game Pass to play 2K20 with my friends. I'd like to just purchase the full game and cancel my Game Pass. If I purchase a disc version and cancel Game Pass, will my...
  5. Can't play Game Pass PC games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Game Pass PC games: I have Xbox game pass ultimate and I play games on PC and have never had a problem but now when I try to play a game I get a message saying that when I got a refund for my game it was removed from...
  6. How to disable tracking of non-Xbox/Game Pass games on Windows 10 in 'Recently played' section

in XBoX on Windows
    How to disable tracking of non-Xbox/Game Pass games on Windows 10 in 'Recently played' section: Hi, I'm new to the Game Pass and after installing the newest version of the Xbox app on my PC I noticed that the 'Recently played' section on my profile also displays non-Xbox/Game Pass games...
  7. Can I download game saves for a game that I played through game pass pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I download game saves for a game that I played through game pass pc?: I was considering purchasing astroneer through steam since I have $30 on my steam account already, but I don't want to start over since I'm very far on the game pass version. I know it's already...
  8. Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store: Is anyone else experiencing a really laggy Xbox Game Pass App? I'm on Moto G7 Play with the latest updates as of June 5, 2020 and I don't know why it lags. The regular Xbox App works fine, but the...
  9. Cant play xbox game pass games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play xbox game pass games.: `Every time i download a game from the windows store and go to launch it, I get the error saying "Windows cannot access specified device, path, or file." I have manually given myself full...
  10. My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.: Hi, I hope someone can help. I have a reoccurring Xbox game pass for the PC. The latest payment came out of my account on the 12th of May. The payment is showing as pending in my Microsoft...