game pass problem not being able to get games

Discus and support game pass problem not being able to get games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; hello to everyone i was having this wierd problem that i paid for game pass ultimate yesterday today was all good until now it says i need to join game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sug_madic-_-, Mar 26, 2020.

1. game pass problem not being able to get games

hello to everyone i was having this wierd problem that i paid for game pass ultimate yesterday today was all good until now it says i need to join game pass to get a game pass game until now i downloaded NBA2020 it worked all fine i dont seem to get where the problem is anyone that can help thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Sug_madic-_-
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sug_madic-_-, Mar 26, 2020
  2. SePPiE Win User

What is one thing you like about the Xbox One?

Xbox's greatest feature is Game Pass. Being able to get in touch with games that you else might have passed on and actually finding a lot of hidden gems.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox ones telling me to re purchase a game installed on my xbox one!

Thats correct. The game being a part of the game pass and you subscription to game pass is what gives you the license to play the games once the game leaves the game pass library or you cancel the game pass subscription you wont be able to play it.
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Game Pass Games + All DLC

I think being able to play all the DLC's for the games on Game Pass would
    make Game Pass even better. no DLC's for the games on Game Pass means you can finish games quicker and play more games.
  5. iWapex Win User

What changes within Xbox as a whole do you think have made the platform even better?

Game Pass has been a change

Being able to try out so many games.
  6. Danieldg27 Win User

Online pass corrupted

There is no need to redownload it, the problem is probably that the game cannot verify if your online pass is legit due to the Marketplace being down so as soon as its back on we should be able to play some ball agian.
Thema:

game pass problem not being able to get games

1. game pass problem not being able to get games - Similar Threads - game pass problem

2. Probleme chargement jeu Game pass[Translation-Problem loading game Game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Probleme chargement jeu Game pass[Translation-Problem loading game Game pass]: Bonjour, j'ai acheté le game pass hier. J'ai voulu installé AOE 2. L'installation ne démarre pas, rien de se charge (ERREUR 0%). J'ai un code d'erreur: 0x80070057. Il est noter que j'ai la...
  3. Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?: When starting Lego Worlds I receive the code : 0x803f8001 Essentially it does not recognize that I own the game. I had the Game Pass and downloaded it...it worked fine for days. Then my...
  4. Game pass quest problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quest problems: The last 24hours I have been having problems with the game pass quests including playing games quests any advice please none of them are counting b6a7b541-070d-4338-9d17-1d3059715d03
  5. Problems with installing and running games I got with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC (1€)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with installing and running games I got with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC (1€): Hello, I got into several problems during both installation and execution of some games that I installed (or tried to) after purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1€) for my PC: - SEA OF THIEVES...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Problem: I click upgrade now, it gives me loading circle for 5 minutes, then sends me back to the page that says upgrade now or join now or whatever it says. There is no explanation, no error message. I...
  7. 24 Month Game Pass Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    24 Month Game Pass Problem: I purchased XBOX All Access on Amazon, the option where they send you a console and a 24 month Subscription to Game Pass. The instructions to gain access to Game Pass did not line up with the...
  8. Windows Store download problem / xbox game pass download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store download problem / xbox game pass download problem: Hello, when i try to download a game with my game pass it won't work (error-code: 0x8007065E). I've already tryed to reset the microsoft store in the settings and in with the command wsreset as...
  9. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass problems: So I've got some problems with the Ultimate Game Pass. I got the $1 deal that was suppose to come with the Xbox Live Gold benefits too, and right now I'm having issues saving data on Lego Star...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC - unfixed and mostly unaddressed problems with lack of true...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - unfixed and mostly unaddressed problems with lack of true...: It's really a shame that Microsoft seems to ignore the details that make things great instead of just ok. Is mediocrity the goal these days? There are more and more games that have this exact...