GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION

Discus and support GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got a problem with a Game Pass Card COP 25900. When I tried to put it inside… It ask me for a new address I put it and displays an error. INVALID... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Isra Zoe Osis, Feb 19, 2019.

1. GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION

I got a problem with a Game Pass Card COP 25900. When I tried to put it inside… It ask me for a new address I put it and displays an error.

INVALID PROPERTY

How ever it recognize the code…

Ive been inside my profile already… I already changed my address…

Ive been doing a lot of things…

And nothing…

Did not work…

What can I do... I saw people purchasing cards… And same mistake…

:)

Isra Zoe Osis, Feb 19, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Isra,

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to help, but would you mind further explaining the issue at hand with the code redemption?

A pre-paid Game Pass subscription will be listed as a 5x5 code. First make sure the code you have was purchased from a valid retailer and that the code is a 5x5. If it's not 5x5 then it's not a valid code.

When putting in prepaid codes, you do need to have an updated billing address. Check out this link for help on how to update or edit your account's billing address:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/4026662/microsoft-account-change-name-and-address
  3. Half Fish Half Win User

Sorry about this! This can be extremely frustrating I know. But there is often a very simple solution:

Sometimes the codes on these cards can be somewhat damaged or illegible, making them difficult to redeem. But here’s a handy tip to help mitigate this problem:

Official Xbox redemption codes will never contain any of the following characters:

A E I O U L S 0 1 5

If you are entering any of those characters try a similar-looking alternative and you should be on your way!
  4. DEATHBYTOMAHAWK Win User

Season Pass not working for me ???

Season Pass is not working for many customers and the problem is with epic. i just asked microsoft for redemption codes for the points i was shafted on.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal After Conversion

The benefit extended to the general public is the same that was offered during the Insider preview, in that existing Gold and Game Pass subscriptions were converted 1:1 when upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate. Redemptions of prepaid Gold and Game Pass standard
    codes after the account already has ultimate is also the same, with a reduced ration shown in the FAQ.
  6. oO DANIEL Oo US Win User

Xbox Live Code Redemption Error

Hello I have a problem at redemption code
Thema:

1. GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION - Similar Threads - GAME PASS PROBLEM

2. Problems using Game Pass Ultimate on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems using Game Pass Ultimate on PC: Yesterday I bought the Game Pass Ultimate to play Sea of Thieves on my PC. Even though it was added to my account on Xbox (it was bought on another account and is now shared to me via main Xbox),...
  3. problem game pass ultimate pc error 0x00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    problem game pass ultimate pc error 0x00000001: I wanted to install Gears 5 but I get this error every time I try. I restarted my computer, Windows is up to date, I resetet the store (wsreset), I open the game pass as admin. Nothing works....
  4. Problem trying to update Game Pass on PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem trying to update Game Pass on PC (Beta): Hi, for the past weeks I cant install nor update games in Xbox Game Pass on PC. I get the message in the app "Its time to update" and I click on it but nothing happens. And as I am in a older...
  5. Xbox game pass console problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass console problem: when i try to start a game it says renew xbox game pass bf5c78b7-62c3-4325-918c-e23253df5ad8
  6. Problem with Game Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Game Pass on PC: Hello guys, I had already downloaded and played some hours of voi bastards and today when I tried to lauch it doesn't launch anymore. Does anyone face this problem too? Do you know any solution...
  7. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  8. Facing problems with game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Facing problems with game pass subscription: I got a 3 month game pass on discount for around 1$ in may 2/2019, I didn't intend to continue on the 3 month offer after this one runs out, but now when I try to do one month it takes me to the...
  9. Problems with advance payment for xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with advance payment for xbox game pass for PC: hello, just now I received an email that the payment of my game subscription for PC was canceled, which misses me, since in the windows xbox application it says that the application is...
  10. I have a problem with game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with game pass games: When I start any game pass game, I do not want to start, and if it starts, or the whole console gets out or locks up, but when I start disk games, they work perfectly, what can I do so that the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 5% 30%https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026662