GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION

Discus and support GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got a problem with a Game Pass Card COP 25900. When I tried to put it inside… It ask me for a new address I put it and displays an error. INVALID... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Isra Zoe Osis, Feb 19, 2019.

1. GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION

I got a problem with a Game Pass Card COP 25900. When I tried to put it inside… It ask me for a new address I put it and displays an error.

INVALID PROPERTY

How ever it recognize the code…

Ive been inside my profile already… I already changed my address…

Ive been doing a lot of things…

And nothing…

Did not work…

What can I do... I saw people purchasing cards… And same mistake…

:)

Isra Zoe Osis, Feb 19, 2019
  2. SteadyWolf2000 Win User

Lost access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass

If you're still having problems still you can just email Argus games for a code to the season pass as long as you have proof of purchase before the date that the season pass free redemption ended.
  3. DEATHBYTOMAHAWK Win User

Season Pass not working for me ???

Season Pass is not working for many customers and the problem is with epic. i just asked microsoft for redemption codes for the points i was shafted on.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Isra,

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to help, but would you mind further explaining the issue at hand with the code redemption?

A pre-paid Game Pass subscription will be listed as a 5x5 code. First make sure the code you have was purchased from a valid retailer and that the code is a 5x5. If it's not 5x5 then it's not a valid code.

When putting in prepaid codes, you do need to have an updated billing address. Check out this link for help on how to update or edit your account's billing address:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/4026662/microsoft-account-change-name-and-address
  5. Half Fish Half Win User

Sorry about this! This can be extremely frustrating I know. But there is often a very simple solution:

Sometimes the codes on these cards can be somewhat damaged or illegible, making them difficult to redeem. But here’s a handy tip to help mitigate this problem:

Official Xbox redemption codes will never contain any of the following characters:

A E I O U L S 0 1 5

If you are entering any of those characters try a similar-looking alternative and you should be on your way!
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox conversion of 12 months gold membership to 12 months game pass

You can find the Xbox Game Pass Faqs at the link below. It has information on what to expect when upgrading, and the conversion table for future Game Pass code redemption.

Xbox Game Pass Faqs

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass#faq
Thema:

1. GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION - Similar Threads - GAME PASS PROBLEM

2. xbox game pass ultimate game download problem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate game download problem: Hello! I've bought the xbox game pass ultimate that includes xbox live gold game pass for console and for pc too. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I can download most of the games included by...
  3. Problema com o Xbox Gaming Pass -[Translation - Problem with Xbox Gaming Pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema com o Xbox Gaming Pass -[Translation - Problem with Xbox Gaming Pass]: Olá, baixei o jogo Yakuza 0 através do Xbox Gaming Pass pro pc e o idioma do jogo está todo em japonês, gostaria de saber o que eu posso fazer para jogar o jogo em inglês. -[Translation - Hello,...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem: Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and I can install many games (like Metro, Hellblade etc.) but I can't install Dishonored 2. Actually, even I can't see install button in my Xbox app. Is this a...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate renewal problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate renewal problem: My GPU expired yesterday 5/6/20. I have tried renewing today but i am gettting the error ' You're attempting to downgrade your existing subscription' Is there anyway to fix this or should i just...
  6. Xbox Game Pass online problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass online problem: I renewed my Xbox Game Pass, Xbox subscriptions for pc but still can't play Forza 4 online. e90b51eb-eec2-4370-bef1-aa1f629cee6b
  7. Problem with xbox live and game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with xbox live and game pass: I been able to play gamepass games for free for a few days now despite never purchasing it. My live needs to repaid but i haven't paid it because of the covid-19 outbreak my account should be...
  8. XBOX Game Pass Subscription problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass Subscription problem: Hi, I just bought a 1 month subscription for €3.99. I've already canceled the next automatic payment but it also canceled the subscription without a refund. I've selected the option that said that...
  9. probleme appli game pass[Translation - probleme appli game pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    probleme appli game pass[Translation - probleme appli game pass]: bonjour , depuis quelques jours je ne trouve plus la fonctionnalité " a jouer plus " sur le game pass. même les jeux que je veut mettre dans cette liste n'ont même plus ce choix. une solution...
  10. probleme appli game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    probleme appli game pass: bonjour , depuis quelques jours je ne trouve plus la fonctionnalité " a jouer plus **** " sur le game pass. même les jeux que je veut mettre dans cette liste n'ont même plus ce choix. une...