game pass problem

Discus and support game pass problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello, i buy 3 moths of game pass + gold in offer for 500 chilean pesos what is 1 dollar in U.S.. but it take me 3 times money and also 2 time for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DarkestChunk773, Jan 12, 2020.

1. game pass problem

hello, i buy 3 moths of game pass + gold in offer for 500 chilean pesos what is 1 dollar in U.S.. but it take me 3 times money and also 2 time for converting to dollar.

So together it take me 3 500 chilean pesos together. i was looking for it in conditions of contract but it says just 500 pesos not 3500. So maybe im wrong or i understand something bad;

thank you 4 answer :]

:)

DarkestChunk773, Jan 12, 2020
  2. PopFercho1230 Win User

problem with game pass

thanks for the information, you know when it will be solved ?
  3. EeriestSafe65 Win User

game pass problem

Platené cez
    • Visa **5130

Adresa pre fakturáciu

• Chile
    • Santiago, 8330395
    • CL

[table][tr][td]Medzisúčet[/td][td]$ 500,00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Celkom[/td][td]$ 500,00[/td][/tr][/table]
  4. NaZoooom Win User

game pass problem

Hi DarkestChunk773,

These costs, were they added by Microsoft or your bank? When you look at your billing history via your Microsoft Account what figure do you see?

It could be that you were charged fees by your bank which would be out of Microsofts Control.

Hope this helps :)
  5. kRevali Win User

Game Pass Problems

6. Zveos Win User

Game Pass Problems

Ahh i didnt knew that this app exist...but:

"Windows offers the May 2019 update for compatible devices. Your device is not quite ready yet".

I have Windows 10 Pro?

PC Specs: i5 4430, geforce gtx1060, 16gb ram
Thema:

game pass problem

1. game pass problem - Similar Threads - game pass problem

2. Xbox game pass for Pc problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for Pc problem: Hi i recently set up xbox game pass for pc on my secondary pc with my working account from my first pc, but whenever i try to download a game like shadow of war it tells me that it is above my...
  3. Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005: Hi guys, I have now a problem in the download of games and update from the xbox game pass for PC. The ownload usually doesn't start or it works for some seconds and then it stops and after some...
  4. Problems with downloading in xbox game pass for the pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with downloading in xbox game pass for the pc: I am having a problem with downloading some games in the xbox game pass for pc. I specify a different drive to download the game but it always downloads to the c drive. The problem is that some...
  5. game pass pc abonelik sorunu [game pass pc subscription problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass pc abonelik sorunu [game pass pc subscription problem]: Aboneliğim olmasına rağmen mağaza aboneliğimi resmen yok sayıyor ve xbox game pass'i satın almam gerektiğini söyleyip duruyor. Hiçbir oyun inmiyor. Bu başıma ikinci kez geldi ve ilkinde yeniden...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Problem with the Xbox App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Problem with the Xbox App (PC): I keep getting this error: "Looks like you're stranded... We're sorry, there was an error loading this page." whenever i try to view store page, any genre, "browse all games", etc. Any...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Windows App Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Windows App Problem: Hello Xbox, although I purchased "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate", there is only one option in the "Perks" tab as I signed in by downloading the Xbox windows application and the "Discord Nitro" tab does...
  8. Problemi acquisto Game Pass[Translation-Game Pass purchase problems]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemi acquisto Game Pass[Translation-Game Pass purchase problems]: Come da titolo riscontro dei problemi nell’effettuare l’acquisto de Game Pass Ultimate a 1€. Arrivato al momento dell’acquisto parte un caricamento di circa 30 secondi per poi riportarmi alla...
  9. Xbox game pass, recurring billing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass, recurring billing problem: I am basically asking if I can get a refund on the xbox game pass. I had a xbox game pass for 1 month. I noticed the recurring billing thing and I turned it off ( and I thought it will stay like...
  10. Redeeming game pass code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming game pass code problem: I just got a 6 month game pass subscription code and for some reason, it keeps on saying “check your account. The payment option on an existing subscription was declined. Blocking this purchase....