game pass problem

Discus and support game pass problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello, i buy 3 moths of game pass + gold in offer for 500 chilean pesos what is 1 dollar in U.S.. but it take me 3 times money and also 2 time for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DarkestChunk773, Jan 12, 2020.

1. game pass problem

hello, i buy 3 moths of game pass + gold in offer for 500 chilean pesos what is 1 dollar in U.S.. but it take me 3 times money and also 2 time for converting to dollar.

So together it take me 3 500 chilean pesos together. i was looking for it in conditions of contract but it says just 500 pesos not 3500. So maybe im wrong or i understand something bad;

thank you 4 answer :]

:)

DarkestChunk773, Jan 12, 2020
  2. PopFercho1230 Win User

problem with game pass

thanks for the information, you know when it will be solved ?
  3. XBF Paul M Win User

Problem Game pass

Hiya!

Paul from The Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're trying to pay for game pass but the payment method isn't a valid one. What I recommend doing is

Contacting Customer Support
    for further assistance on this issue. I hope this helps.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  4. kRevali Win User

Game Pass Problems

5. Zveos Win User

Game Pass Problems

Ahh i didnt knew that this app exist...but:

"Windows offers the May 2019 update for compatible devices. Your device is not quite ready yet".

I have Windows 10 Pro?

PC Specs: i5 4430, geforce gtx1060, 16gb ram
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Game Pass problem

Hi Daniill,

Thanks for your post. When attempting to redeem the code, are any error messages or error codes produced? To redeem a code, be sure to visit our
    Redemption Page, or attempt to redeem the code on the Xbox following the steps here:

Redeem a Code on Xbox One

Please let us know.
Thema:

game pass problem

1. game pass problem - Similar Threads - game pass problem

2. Redeem problem Xbox Game Pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem problem Xbox Game Pass (PC): I recently redeemed a Xbox Game Pass (Beta) 3 months code and it asked me if I wanted one month free if I enabled recurrent payments. I did so but now it says that I only have one month of Xbox...
  3. Ori and The Blind Forest -- Game Pass PC Xbox One Controller problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and The Blind Forest -- Game Pass PC Xbox One Controller problem: I am trying to play on Game Pass PC. But when I get to the game start screen it stops recognizing the Xbox One controller, does anyone maybe have any idea what I can do?...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem: I bought Game Pass for PC and in some games i have audio issues, like no dialogues sound and some backround sounds is missing too. Games in that condition loses their atmosphere and are not...
  5. Xbox game pass for PC , problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass for PC , problems: Hi all, I have an Xbox game pass for PC, for 2-3 months now. I installed and played some games ...but now nothing works. If I try to install something, the installation starts but after a few %...
  6. I have one problem with game pass

in XboX Insiders
    I have one problem with game pass: I don't know if this is a feature that I'm overlooking, but there doesn't seem to be a way to find out what games are coming to game pass in the future. I'm always worried about buying a game that...
  7. XBOX GAME PASS PC - Problema para instalar juego[Translation-XBOX GAME PASS PC -Problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS PC - Problema para instalar juego[Translation-XBOX GAME PASS PC -Problem...: Hola, tengo el juego ASTRONEER en la barra izquierda del la app de XBOX GAME PASS PC, como si estuviera instalado, pero no cuando hago clic no comienza. Tampoco hace nada si le doy a desinstalar...
  8. Problems with xbox pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with xbox pass games: I ve a big problem with halo and gears 5: I can't correctly move the subject into the game,when I use keys for forward backwards or other movements the game freeze for all the time I press the...
  9. Problème sur l'application Xbox Game Pass Bêta[Translation-Problem on the Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème sur l'application Xbox Game Pass Bêta[Translation-Problem on the Xbox Game Pass...: Bonjour, J'ai récemment souscrit un abonnement Game pass pour pc mais le problème est que je ne peux installer que 1 jeux sur 3 (voir moins). Je souhaite donc trouver une solution mon problème...
  10. xbox game pass problems

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass problems: even though I have game pass I still get emails asking if I want to purchase game pass. the thing is though I still have game pass. so I should not be getting these emails anymore. can someone...