Game Pass problems

Discus and support Game Pass problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I had 3 Metro games on Xbox Free game pass trial, suddenly Exodus just went bye bye so I was like OK with the other 2 games, Last light and 2033... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohanRe, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:13 AM.

1. JohanRe
    JohanRe Guest

Game Pass problems

Hi.

I had 3 Metro games on Xbox Free game pass trial, suddenly Exodus just went bye bye so I was like OK with the other 2 games, Last light and 2033 Redux, But from time to time they / u **** up so they cant be played, I'v reinstalled 1 time and it helped, but
    its so annoying to lose all the progress 1 have made.

Now I get the error code again: "Metro 2033 Redux är för närvarande inte tillgänglig i ditt konto. Felkoden är 0x803F8001 om du behöver den". I'v played just a day ago..

The error code 0x803F8001. Why and plz help me play my games I today pay for.

Regards John

:)

2. PopFercho1230 Win User

problem with game pass

thanks for the information, you know when it will be solved ?
  3. XBF Paul M Win User

Problem Game pass

Hiya!

Paul from The Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're trying to pay for game pass but the payment method isn't a valid one. What I recommend doing is

Contacting Customer Support
    for further assistance on this issue. I hope this helps.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  4. EeriestSafe65 Win User

game pass problem

Platené cez
    • Visa **5130

Adresa pre fakturáciu

• Chile
    • Santiago, 8330395
    • CL

[table][tr][td]Medzisúčet[/td][td]$ 500,00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Celkom[/td][td]$ 500,00[/td][/tr][/table]
  5. NaZoooom Win User

game pass problem

Hi DarkestChunk773,

These costs, were they added by Microsoft or your bank? When you look at your billing history via your Microsoft Account what figure do you see?

It could be that you were charged fees by your bank which would be out of Microsofts Control.

Hope this helps :)
  6. kRevali Win User

Game Pass Problems

Thema:

Game Pass problems

1. Game Pass problems - Similar Threads - Game Pass problems

2. Can't play my game discs due to Game Pass license problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my game discs due to Game Pass license problem: Just today, when I was about to fire up my own game that I bought with my own money even before Game Pass existed, it wouldn't let me because my Game Pass subscription had ended. This doesn't make...
  3. Problems downloading Xbox Games through Game Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems downloading Xbox Games through Game Pass on PC: Hello, I have been trying to download games onto an external SSD connected to my PC through game pass. Specifically, I'm trying to download Gears 5 and the Halo: MCC and even though it shows...
  4. problems with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    problems with game pass: So i bought the game pass ultimate on my xbox one x and have been using it fine, recently bought a new pc, was able to download some games, said i owned them with the game pass, when i got to play...
  5. Problem with a 3 month game pass ultimate card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with a 3 month game pass ultimate card: When entering a code for a 3 month xbox game pass ultimate witha a gift card, it tells me that an error occurred and what to exéct would be useful, but it won't me redeem it...
  6. Problem with Xbox game pass app

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Xbox game pass app: I recently copied my entire hard drive to an ssd to upgrade my laptop. Everything works fine except the xbox game pass app. At first when I tried to launch a game it just told me that something...
  7. Problemas na compra do Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Problems buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemas na compra do Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Problems buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]: Olá Estou com seguinte problema Quando eu tento compra o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Por 1 Real não consigo ... Me pede outra forma de pagamento Mais eu compro tranqut os jogos mais so esto com...
  8. Problems only with Halo 3, in Master chief Collection Game pass Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems only with Halo 3, in Master chief Collection Game pass Pc: Greetings, I am playing the Master Chief Collection and so far I have been able to play all titles except for halo 3 (I never played it) I can even play halo 3 ODTS, but not Halo 3. when I run it...
  9. New Xbox store problem with game pass share

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox store problem with game pass share: So I use a game pass share and I was able to download games but now I can’t anymore due to the new Xbox store update? submitted by /u/The-Squaridot [link] [comments]
  10. Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2

in XboX Insiders
    Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2: So last night I decided to try dirt 2, got it, and played. Got back on today and says it is offline. I try to repair the app and restart, now it's literally gone. Gone off Xbox store, gone off my...