Game Pass Promotion

Discus and support Game Pass Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I just subscribed to a month of Game Pass. The description listed today said an additional month would be granted for free through 2/22/2019,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RichardD428, Feb 25, 2019.

1. RichardD428
    RichardD428 Guest

Game Pass Promotion

Hello, I just subscribed to a month of Game Pass. The description listed today said an additional month would be granted for free through 2/22/2019, but I was only given one month. Can something be done about this?

Thanks.

:)

RichardD428, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

game pass promotion

Promotions are typically sent at random and to different accounts for different reasons. There's no way to know why one account receives a certain promotion and another doesn't.

The recent game pass promotions have also been for new users. So if you've used game pass before, you would not receive the same promotion.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Game pass ultimate in promotion

If you have already signed up fro Game Pass Ultimate, then any new promotions will not valid. These promotions are designed and aimed at gamers who have not signed up for Game Pass Ultimate yet.
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

free game with annual game pass

5. DrifterX22 Win User

Unexpected charges for free trial game pass

There is a promotion going on right now for the Game Pass at $1.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Game pass promo

Hey there,

If you're unable to take advantage of the 1$ Game Pass promotion, that would indicate you have already used a Game Pass trial on your Xbox Live account. To qualify for this promotion, you must be a new Game Pass subscriber. Apologies for any frustration
    this may have caused. We hope this helps!
Thema:

Game Pass Promotion

1. Game Pass Promotion - Similar Threads - Game Pass Promotion

2. Xbox Live and Game Pass Promotions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live and Game Pass Promotions: I have about 2 years and 1 month of Xbox Live Gold left. I'm wanting to get as close to 36 months of Gold and Game Pass combined before I do the $1 Game Pass Ultimate deal. There's a deal on the...
  3. Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate: Hello, I have activated the 3month promotion code I got for buying a new AMD product, but now it doesnt show anything in my xbox account and I can't use it, I can't even re-type in my promotion...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotion: Hello. Two questions: Why I can't buy Xbox Game Pass Promotion (2 Meses por $20 here in Mexico) on my account? I haven't any other subscription (Game Pass or Gold). It only appears at full price...
  5. Game pass ultimate in promotion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate in promotion: Hello in my Country Polen have promotion to game pass ultimate now the price is 4 zł on montch i want buy and i push buy but something is not working and i can not buy because when i push buy the...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate - Insider promotion query

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate - Insider promotion query: I was wondering if an Xbox dev or another member here understands how this Insider promotion works. I find the descriptions rather vague. When GP Ultimate became available I paid the $1 and it...
  8. When I sign in, the $1 promotion for the Xbox Game Pass PC switches to $4.99...why?

in XBoX on Windows
    When I sign in, the $1 promotion for the Xbox Game Pass PC switches to $4.99...why?: I have tried several times to get this working but the checkout switches to $4.99. I don't see terms anywhere. Anyone know why this is happening? e52e7533-949b-4335-8af6-709e42eb3b71
  9. Xbox 3 month game pass promotion acting as 1 month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 3 month game pass promotion acting as 1 month: The promotion for 3 months for £1 is acting as 1 month when I got to press join. "It says 1-Month Xbox Game Pass - £1.00 including VAT for the first month - £7.99 including VAT every month after...
  10. Game pass promotion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass promotion: Hello everyone, I am here writing you all because i am finding some issues with my Xbox account. Around a month ago, i received a sale for the game pass at 50% for 3 month which of course i...