Game Pass Promotion

Discus and support Game Pass Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I just subscribed to a month of Game Pass. The description listed today said an additional month would be granted for free through 2/22/2019,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RichardD428, Feb 25, 2019.

1. RichardD428
    RichardD428 Guest

Game Pass Promotion

Hello, I just subscribed to a month of Game Pass. The description listed today said an additional month would be granted for free through 2/22/2019, but I was only given one month. Can something be done about this?

Thanks.

:)

RichardD428, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

game pass promotion

Promotions are typically sent at random and to different accounts for different reasons. There's no way to know why one account receives a certain promotion and another doesn't.

The recent game pass promotions have also been for new users. So if you've used game pass before, you would not receive the same promotion.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Game pass ultimate in promotion

If you have already signed up fro Game Pass Ultimate, then any new promotions will not valid. These promotions are designed and aimed at gamers who have not signed up for Game Pass Ultimate yet.
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

free game with annual game pass

5. MindOfTim Win User

Let the gamers have Gamepass promotions once a year

The promotion is for new customers, I read before that after a year of not being a game pass member you can benefit from new customer promotions again, but that requires you to go for a year without game pass
  6. {Parity} Win User

Can I extend Game Pass Ultimate by Buying More Live Time?

No, that was a promotion for upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate. What you need to do is renew your Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
Thema:

Game Pass Promotion

1. Game Pass Promotion - Similar Threads - Game Pass Promotion

2. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  3. Promoción de $10 MXN game pass ultimate cobró $30 MXN a mi tarjeta[Promotion of $ 10 MXN...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoción de $10 MXN game pass ultimate cobró $30 MXN a mi tarjeta[Promotion of $ 10 MXN...: Acabo de hacer la compra y tuve el problema ya mencionado, se puede hacer algo? [Translation - I just made the purchase and I had the aforementioned problem, can I do something?]...
  4. Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]: Buen día. Quería saber porque al momento de intentar comprar la promoción de Game Pass Ultimate por 3 meses de 1$ siempre me dice que el total a cobrar son $45 más impuesto. Soy de Honduras,...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?: Hi, I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the free 6 months of Spotify Premium and I just found out it's not eligible for people in Belgium and was wondering if there's still a way for me to be...
  6. AMD Ryzen promotion code for XBOX game pass for PC not working

in XBoX on Windows
    AMD Ryzen promotion code for XBOX game pass for PC not working: Hello, Recently bought and installed a Ryzen 7 3700x, that also came with a free 3 months of XBOX game pass for PC. I've gone through the entire process to redeem the code, and even received the...
  7. Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]: Buen día, he buscado en el site y no he encontrado la respuesta a esta pregunta: Quiero usar la promoción de Game Pass Ultimate de primer mes por $10 MXN, Actualmente tengo Live Gold por 11...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate deal/promotion

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate deal/promotion: Just got myself 12 months of xbox live gold. If I get a month of game pass ultimate, will I get 13 months of game pass ultimate still? (I have done this once before but I'm unsure if the deal is...
  9. Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium: Can someone tell me were to find the spotify promotion at 70acc272-aca5-4d97-b5a0-10d9c15eb35b
  10. Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes: Hi! I was looking to buy Xbox Game Pass PC's first 3 months Promotional Plan for $1 with Gift Card Codes. I have no valid credit cards to use as an international payment. I was looking forward...