Game Pass quest - February Achievement Hunter not working

Discus and support Game Pass quest - February Achievement Hunter not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have completed over 30 achievements since February 3 across "DMC: Devil May Cry", "Life is Strange 2" and "Crackdown 3" but the Achievement Hunter... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xghostx0S, Mar 4, 2019.

1. xghostx0S
    xghostx0S Guest

I have completed over 30 achievements since February 3 across "DMC: Devil May Cry", "Life is Strange 2" and "Crackdown 3" but the Achievement Hunter quest says I have only completed the first two requirements (1 achievement and 5 achievements). The 5 achievement
    requirement got recognized much later so it almost feels like it triggered when I completed 21 achievements. Is there a bug here?

:)

xghostx0S, Mar 4, 2019
  2. DutchyNDN Win User

Hmm, I get a "Page not found" error when I click the Microsoft
    Rewards Customer Support
    link. Any ideas?
    Same here, same problem. Pretty much completed the 21 achievements days ago.

Crackdown 3: 7 -6 days ago-

JumpJet Rex: 2 -9 days ago-

Grip: 5 - 1st 10 Days ago Last 9 days ago-

Mortal Kombat XL: 12 -18 days ago-

Thomas Was Alone : 4 -20 Days ago-

Marvel Vs Capcom 3: 4 -21 Days ago-

That is 34 achievement. Granted The achievement hunter didn't trigger until I got my first achievement on Thomas was Alone, but even taking MvC3 off the table that is still 30 achievements, and even if you want to take Crackdown 3 off the table; that is
    23 achievements 9 days ago. Hopefully I get my 600 MS Reward points before the 3rd.
  3. xghostx0S Win User

Thank you so much for the quick response. The number 21 is anecdotal. I had completed about 10 achievements after unlocking the first tier (1 achievement) and never saw the quest getting updated. I was really getting in to DMC so just kept playing and unlocking
    more achievements and after a week or so saw the "5 achievement" tier unlock. I would say it was close to 20 achievements when it unlocked.

I will get in touch with Microsoft Rewards Customer Support. Thanks!
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Xghostx0S,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

We understand this must be confusing, however, we have not heard anything regarding the February Achievements. So you were saying you received the mark stating it was completed only after you reached 21 achievements but not before that?

I do know sometimes the achievements or quest are sometimes delayed when they are trying to register the information. If you continue to experience issues please visit the
    Microsoft Rewards Customer Support for further assistance.
    Complete the form for Microsoft Rewards Support
    and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

I hope this helps :)
  5. xghostx0S Win User

6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Thema:

1. Game Pass quest - February Achievement Hunter not working - Similar Threads - Game Pass quest

2. Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar): Hey BakyOsijekHr, thanks for the Guide, i like this Gampass Quests :D 1a83491e-3150-4609-b45d-0d8190f70e6e
  3. December Game Pass Quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    December Game Pass Quests: The December Game Pass Quest "Biggest Games of 2019" comes up with an error when clicking the "Earn an Achievement" box to see what games are eligible. The message "Wait a while, then try that...
  4. Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  5. Thanks Game Pass Quest!

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks Game Pass Quest!: [IMG] I never thought that I would love a game like this. It was not my type and Game Pass in general and specially the Game Pass Quest and rewards made me give it a chance and I am loving this...
  6. Game Pass Quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests: I was experiencing an issue the last couple of days on the daily quest to play Game Pass games, for the 15 bonus reward points. The quest wouldn't show as completed, even after booting up, and in...
  7. Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests: Am I the only one who has problems with Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests? Game Pass Daily: Play Any Game Pass Game (Played several, non work) Rewards: Get 1 Achievement in any of these games...
  8. Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...: Any fixes for this? This is a bit of a minor issue, and yes I've reported the issue, was wondering if anyone else has this issue submitted by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE [link] [comments]
  9. Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working: submitted by /u/XeroEncryption [link] [comments]
  10. Game Pass Quests quit tracking

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Quests quit tracking: I've been using the new Game Pass Quests without a problem the past week. Tonight they quit tracking in the daily quests when I played about 10 different Game Pass games. So I should have received...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one game pass rewards not unlocking

2. game pass quest not unlocking achievements