Game Pass Quest Issues

Discus and support Game Pass Quest Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having an issue where if I play a Game Pass game, the Xbox won't register it so I constantly have to reset the system and try again a few... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnwaryCoin9457, Mar 25, 2020 at 4:43 AM.

1. Game Pass Quest Issues

I've been having an issue where if I play a Game Pass game, the Xbox won't register it so I constantly have to reset the system and try again a few times before it registers one. Normally I just have to start the game and a few seconds later it registers,
    is this an issue or was the quest changed to have a different requirement?

:)

UnwaryCoin9457, Mar 25, 2020 at 4:43 AM
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox 'Game pass Quests' not being registered after completion

I managed to get the Mortal Kombat X quest done without an issue but the daily quest to play any Game Pass game would just not complete for me. Im pretty sure it's just a bug though
    I am having the same issue for the past 2 days. The "Play Game Pass" daily quest, "Play 3 Game Pass" weekly quest, and the "Play 10 Game Pass" monthly quests, are not registering even though I have tried multiple Game Pass games. I tried using the Rewards
    Support but keep getting an error and to "try again later". I hope this gets resolved asap.
  3. 2Jon2Alex2 Win User

Game pass 4 achievements quest not working

The quest only works for approved Game Pass games, not for all game pass games (idk if that game is, in the case that it is thats an issue)
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests not giving credit.

A lot of us are experiencing Game Pass quest issues. I can't get the Play Game Pass daily to work, but all other quests work. I've submitted the issue to Feedback Hub, Windows Key + F, Microsoft Rewards and to Xbox Support. They appear to be aware of the
    issues with Game Pass quests, but they are backed up right now and we all have to be patient.

You can create a ticket with Microsoft Rewards here https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675, as they are the ones that run the Game Pass Rewards program.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox GamePass Quest

Hi there Theredbunny,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Game pass quest. Thanks for bringing it up to our attention. Microsoft does track the Quest activities and will reward users appropriately if all Quests are completed.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Game Pass Quest Issues

1. Game Pass Quest Issues - Similar Threads - Game Pass Quest

2. Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...: Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game pass games and still have no credit. I have had 39 days straight of daily completions, this will break my...
  3. Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?: So, for a while, I cannot complete any Daily Quest that involves playing the Game Pass games. As to how it seems, those rewards may have been discontinued. I have been a member of the Xbox Game...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Quest not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Quest not working: Xbox Game Pass quests no longer tracks when you play an xbox game pass game. I can still track achievements along with monthly and weekly quests, but the daily "Play an Xbox Game Pass" game does...
  5. Xbox game pass quests not unlocking again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass quests not unlocking again: Hello xbox game pass quests aint unlocking again for me can someone advise on how to fix this keep getting told to wait a few days but that does not solve the issue its really frustrating i do...
  6. Game Pass Quests and Microsoft Awards app not tracking progress Properly

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests and Microsoft Awards app not tracking progress Properly: Hi, As described... For example, Game Pass Quests 1) I launch multiple game pass games and I still do not have the 'Play any Game Pass' reward. 2) Sea of Thieves - launch game - no reward...
  7. Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...: Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working, I played mutiplayer, single player and got 7 achievements and no time to party credit. Is the rewards app faulty or was the quest...
  8. Game pass quest problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quest problems: The last 24hours I have been having problems with the game pass quests including playing games quests any advice please none of them are counting b6a7b541-070d-4338-9d17-1d3059715d03
  9. Game Pass Quests not tracking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests not tracking: As of a couple days ago, any quest that involves playing a game, in general, isn't tracking (play any game daily, any 3 different weekly, any 10 different monthly). These in turn affect the Quest...
  10. Game pass weekly quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass weekly quests: What are this weeks weekly game pass quests? They have not updated with the daily ones like they usually do. I don't mean the rewards weekly set, I mean the ones that change every week and involve...