Game Pass Quest Not Tracking

Discus and support Game Pass Quest Not Tracking in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; For the current quests "Play Ball!" and "Play new games and earn points" the game pass app doesn't seem to be tracking my achievements. I earned new... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ambassador Kingz, May 25, 2019.

1. Game Pass Quest Not Tracking

For the current quests "Play Ball!" and "Play new games and earn points" the game pass app doesn't seem to be tracking my achievements. I earned new achievements nearly a week ago for these two. At that same time/day I earned achievements for "Play ID@Xbox
    to earn points" quest and it did track that after a couple days, allowing me to complete it.

Is there anything I'm missing on this or something I need to do?

Thanks

:)

Ambassador Kingz, May 25, 2019
  2. dtfkl Win User

Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019

Hello there, for Game Pass Quests, it may take up to 48hrs for tracking to complete.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Game pass quests not tracking

4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

game pass quest not tracking

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

As it states on the
    Xb
    ox Game Pass Quests
    Program OfficialRules:

Special Offer gifts will be fulfilled directly to
    Xbox Live accounts through the Message Center. Sponsor will determine all details of the Special Offer awarded in its sole discretion. Special Offers will be fulfilled approximately
    4 weeks after conclusion of the Promotion Period.

For more information go here:

www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/quests

Hope this helps.
  5. DGenerateKane Win User

I've been told that in the past, and then I still had to contact support to get my missing rewards, which takes months.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

There is a couple bugs not showing up stuff but they will add up to your rewards it happened to me...
Thema:

Game Pass Quest Not Tracking

1. Game Pass Quest Not Tracking - Similar Threads - Game Pass Quest

2. I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass: Hi everyone, I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass, i have check microsoft reward app on xbox one, xbox game pass app on android and microsoft reward on web and i...
  3. game pass quests not displaying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass quests not displaying: I bought game pass today but none of the quests are showing up, not even on the mobile app, does anyone have a solution? be944d38-a37d-4fe6-8e17-62182ea45fde
  4. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.: Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think around 4 PM-ish. If someone could tell me what...
  5. Xbox game pass quests on Windows

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass quests on Windows: I received an email letting me know I have rewards points I can claim for completing the achievemnets for my Xbox game pass subscription, which is on windows 10. I cannot for the life of me find...
  6. Xbox game pass on pc - Titan Quest Anniversary Edition old version (Version 1.45)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on pc - Titan Quest Anniversary Edition old version (Version 1.45): Greetings, couldn't play the game online. After a lot of testing and changing stuff up I realised that the installed version via the Xbox game app is 1.45, the actual Version on Steam is v2.7...
  7. Game Pass Quests Retroactive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests Retroactive.: Anyone else think that game pass quest should be retroactive. Example right now Monster Hunter World has a quest for getting two achievements. Problem is I've gotten all the achievements in the...
  8. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  9. Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app: Hello All, Since yesterday Xbox Game Pass Quest are not showing anymore in mobile app. Is there a way to fix this or I need to contact Xbox support? And one more question: Can I check them...
  10. Game pass quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass quest: There is a quest for life is strange to get achievements but i have all of them already how can i get the points? 7bae034d-5143-4e9b-b20e-60db9b699df9