Game Pass Quest Not Tracking

Discus and support Game Pass Quest Not Tracking in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; For the current quests "Play Ball!" and "Play new games and earn points" the game pass app doesn't seem to be tracking my achievements. I earned new... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ambassador Kingz, May 25, 2019.

1. Game Pass Quest Not Tracking

For the current quests "Play Ball!" and "Play new games and earn points" the game pass app doesn't seem to be tracking my achievements. I earned new achievements nearly a week ago for these two. At that same time/day I earned achievements for "Play ID@Xbox
    to earn points" quest and it did track that after a couple days, allowing me to complete it.

Is there anything I'm missing on this or something I need to do?

Thanks

:)

Ambassador Kingz, May 25, 2019
  2. A Wraith God Win User

Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019

Hello there, for Game Pass Quests, it may take up to 48hrs for tracking to complete.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Gamepass quests

The game pass quests will still be tracked even if they aren't showing in the rewards app. When I joined game pass it took about four days for the quests to show up. While I was waiting I searched online for a solution and came across the list of quests.
    Anyways I did the quests, got the achievements then when the app finally updated. My status was tracked and all I had to do was unlock my points.
  4. TiagoRemonti Win User

Game Pass Quests not tracking

Same, my game pass quest achievments isn't tracking too, not found solution at this time, if wait a few days will lose my quests, waiting for a solution
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

game pass quest not tracking

Hello There,

Sorry for the issue with quest not tracking. It can sometimes take a while for it to register. Mine have sometimes showed up 24-48 hours later as completed. You can check the Link on

game pass quest,
    it has frequently asked questions.

Question is how do I know if I've completed my quests?

Don’t worry! Microsoft is tracking the Quest activities and will reward users appropriately if all Quests are completed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Game pass quests not tracking

Thema:

Game Pass Quest Not Tracking

1. Game Pass Quest Not Tracking - Similar Threads - Game Pass Quest

2. Game Pass Quests everything locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests everything locked: For the past few days, everything in my game pass quests has been locked. If I try to click on the quest, it recommends that I buy Game Pass which I have. It looks like there's something broken on...
  3. Game pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests: Ever since the 14th or so, I have noticed my game pass quests are grayed out a little bit. Some have progress on them still, but I don’t get any new progress on them. My bill was paid on the 6th...
  4. Game Pass Quests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests: I am a game pass ultimate member yet for the last couple of days I have been unable to complete any quests, on the quest page they are greyed out & have padlocks next to them & if I click on a...
  5. Game Pass quests are showing i need game pass which i already have

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass quests are showing i need game pass which i already have: Game pass quests are showing that i need game pass however i already have game pass and clicking join even confirms i have activre game pass membership. I do not know why xbox is doing this but I...
  6. Game pass quest glitching issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass quest glitching issues: Hi since around 7pm last night my game pass quests has had lock on the quests stating I do not have game pass while I very clearly have an active game pass subscription. I depend on these game...
  7. Xbox Game Pass app says need game pass for quests when i already have it

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app says need game pass for quests when i already have it: Hello. I was on the Xbox Game Pass app on my phone and it says i need Game Pass to access quests when i already have it, and i already renewed for another month yesterday. Any other Game Pass...
  8. Quest on game pass

in XBoX on Mobile
    Quest on game pass: Hi is anyone having trouble with quest on game pass i.e not showing any quest / lost all there quest tried my phone and on xbox but still no quest 88f2e5d6-aeed-4b9b-b76c-d5ed2e919b99
  9. May 2020 Xbox Game Pass Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May 2020 Xbox Game Pass Quests: When will the new Xbox Game Pass Quests come out? I saw the previous ones ended May 4th. Will the new Quests be released today? Currently the Game Past Quest list only shows Completed. The mobile...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Quests: How do the Xbox Game Pass Quests Work and who do you contact to say that your one weekly pass short from getting a 1,000 points d79d3d5c-749f-4f91-a5ba-21a6d7a94e89