Game Pass Quest points not being received

Discus and support Game Pass Quest points not being received in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was in contact with Microsoft support last week. There was a delay in hearing back, and now havn't gotten a response to my last email (5 days). Feels... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by diagoro(2), May 18, 2021.

1. diagoro(2)
    diagoro(2) Guest

I was in contact with Microsoft support last week. There was a delay in hearing back, and now havn't gotten a response to my last email (5 days). Feels like I'm left out to hang.

Issue is, my Game Pass Quest points are often not showing in my total. The ones that do show, don't get added to my
    total until the next day.

For most of last week I was stuck at 340, and the only points added were from game achievements. The large ones (100+ are especially obvious in their absence). As it stands now, I'm missing about 300+ points, but since I can't see the total of my game achievements for the month, can't really say for sure.

I'm on an original Xbox One, and this was happening last month as well. any suggestions. Feels like Microsoft support doesn't really care enough to response, to do the right thin. It's also killing my desire to even complete quests.

:)

diagoro(2), May 18, 2021
  2. under_scored Win User

redeeming gamepass reward points

• Reward points from daily search: Instant
    • Reward points from promotional & dashboard quests: Instant
    • Reward points from monthly Game Pass quests: Instant, once turned in

If you are redeeming Game Pass reward points for digital codes or gift cards, you should receive an email almost immediately with your code. However, this process may take up to 24 hours depending upon demand.

Be sure to turn in your monthly Game Pass quests:

1. By pressing the Xbox button when you receive the notification of the quest completing.
    2. Via your Xbox One console, under the achievements tab.
    3. Via the Game Pass mobile app.

Occasionally, completed Game Pass quests will take 1-3 days to be recognized by the system. Once you receive a notification about them on your console, they may be turned in for points.

Lately, there have been no quests on the last day of the monthly cycle. Use this day to turn in any remaining completed quests, or your points will be lost.
  3. BattenBeast Win User

October event reward

Thats interesting because i have not received my reward points for completing the November game pass quest yet either.
  4. StevenSF3 Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate and game pass quests

I think it would make sense to game share like we can currently by setting your home Xbox, but as for the quests for game pass, I don’t think you should share the reward points. I think it should be locked per account so they all would have to complete
    the quests to receive the points.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

yes, you can obtain the rewards points from completing the Game pass Quests and the quest for Game pass Ultimate members, you will not how ever obtain rewards points for purchasing the subscription itself.
  6. ajsinger4 Win User

Not receiving quest rewards

I have since received the xbox quest reward for January, but not the game pass quest reward for January
Thema:

1. Game Pass Quest points not being received - Similar Threads - Game Pass Quest

2. Game pass quests no longer available on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass quests no longer available on xbox series x: Since the end part of may, I think around the last xbox update, my game pass quests have just disappeared from the game pass section on my xbox series x. They are also missing from the app and...
  3. Game pass quests missing despite having ultimate sub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass quests missing despite having ultimate sub: For two weeks now my game pass quest section has been missing on my console and my phone app. I still have a current ultimate sub. My quests update when I log into the app or start a game, but...
  4. Game pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests: I got the ultimate game pass the other day and I remember there used to be a section for the daily quests. Now I can't seem to find it on the app on the console or on the mobile app have they...
  5. when I try to start Dragon Quest 11 on game pass, I cannot get in the game.

in XBoX on Windows
    when I try to start Dragon Quest 11 on game pass, I cannot get in the game.: whenever I try to start Dragon Quest 11 on game pass, I cannot get in the game. I just stuck in a almost debug like manu that says "MapJumpMenu" with a blue "clear Preload" on the left. I tried to...
  6. Game Pass Quests (May 2021): State of Decay Year One not registering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests (May 2021): State of Decay Year One not registering: I'm asking this again as no one has responded to my follow up, having followed advice. In summay, the Game Pass Quest for this isn't registering and no matter how many zombies are killed, it...
  7. Game Pass Quests (May 2021): State of Decay Year One not registering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests (May 2021): State of Decay Year One not registering: As in the title, the points are not registering no matter how many zombies I kill. Tried deleting the game altogether etc, but nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Game Pass Quest Not Registering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quest Not Registering: There is a quest in Game Pass right now that asks you to kill 11 zombies in State of Decay Year One Survival Edition. The quest is worth 150 points. I have done this multiple times. I have...
  9. Dragon Quest Builders 2 Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Quest Builders 2 Game Pass: This may not be exclusive to DQB2, but I can't select the correct monitor resolution in the game unless I turn my system scaling down to 100%. Otherwise, it caps at 1600x900. The reason I'm...
  10. Dragon Quest 11 on game pass will not play on PC only cloud.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Quest 11 on game pass will not play on PC only cloud.: Been playing a little bit of this game every day for the past month and it has transferred data just fine across PC and Cloud until last update. According to the feedback I am not the only one...