Game pass quest problems

Discus and support Game pass quest problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The last 24hours I have been having problems with the game pass quests including playing games quests any advice please none of them are counting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SIMON ROWLAND, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Game pass quest problems

The last 24hours I have been having problems with the game pass quests including playing games quests any advice please none of them are counting

:)

SIMON ROWLAND, Mar 25, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  3. MonjaJozef Win User

Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.

Maybe they introducing a new way of game pass quests tested in December. Or they moved the beginning of the new quest because of the weekend and there are always problems at the beginning of the month.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  5. Jay O. Win User

Game pass quest problems

i had same problem with game pass quest...

lot of bugs seems like everytime...
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox game pass QUEST

Thema:

Game pass quest problems

1. Game pass quest problems - Similar Threads - Game pass quest

2. Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...: Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game pass games and still have no credit. I have had 39 days straight of daily completions, this will break my...
  3. Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?: So, for a while, I cannot complete any Daily Quest that involves playing the Game Pass games. As to how it seems, those rewards may have been discontinued. I have been a member of the Xbox Game...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Quest not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Quest not working: Xbox Game Pass quests no longer tracks when you play an xbox game pass game. I can still track achievements along with monthly and weekly quests, but the daily "Play an Xbox Game Pass" game does...
  5. Xbox game pass quests not unlocking again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass quests not unlocking again: Hello xbox game pass quests aint unlocking again for me can someone advise on how to fix this keep getting told to wait a few days but that does not solve the issue its really frustrating i do...
  6. Game Pass Quests and Microsoft Awards app not tracking progress Properly

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests and Microsoft Awards app not tracking progress Properly: Hi, As described... For example, Game Pass Quests 1) I launch multiple game pass games and I still do not have the 'Play any Game Pass' reward. 2) Sea of Thieves - launch game - no reward...
  7. Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...: Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working, I played mutiplayer, single player and got 7 achievements and no time to party credit. Is the rewards app faulty or was the quest...
  8. Game Pass Quests not tracking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests not tracking: As of a couple days ago, any quest that involves playing a game, in general, isn't tracking (play any game daily, any 3 different weekly, any 10 different monthly). These in turn affect the Quest...
  9. Game Pass Quest Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quest Issues: I've been having an issue where if I play a Game Pass game, the Xbox won't register it so I constantly have to reset the system and try again a few times before it registers one. Normally I just...
  10. Game pass weekly quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass weekly quests: What are this weeks weekly game pass quests? They have not updated with the daily ones like they usually do. I don't mean the rewards weekly set, I mean the ones that change every week and involve...