Game pass quest

Discus and support Game pass quest in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; There is a quest for life is strange to get achievements but i have all of them already how can i get the points? 7bae034d-5143-4e9b-b20e-60db9b699df9 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by alexthegreat26, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Game pass quest

There is a quest for life is strange to get achievements but i have all of them already how can i get the points?

:)

alexthegreat26, Jun 16, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox game pass QUEST

5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate and game pass quests

I didn't mean that. Now, you can share game pass and games but account mast have its own game pass to see game pass quests. Will game pass quest will be available for them?
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate and game pass quests

Game Pass quests are not shared with users that do not have Game Pass. While a user is on a Game Pass holder's home console can play the games, only the subscriber can get the games and do the quests as noted in the
    FAQ
Thema:

Game pass quest

1. Game pass quest - Similar Threads - Game pass quest

2. Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error.: I’ve been trying to use the new Game Pass Quests, but its not working on Xbox. The mobile app works fine, and when i fulfill a quest, i get an Xbox message to hold the Xbox button and it records...
  3. Xbox game pass quest issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass quest issue?: There is quest to download 5 different from game pass thought mobile app,so there is issue if u donwload game to pc ,they dont count download ,only when u download to console thought remote...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Quests Not Tracking

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Quests Not Tracking: The game pass quests for in-game stuff (eg. Getting Flappy Goat score 2 higher and multiplayer kills in Halo) are not tracking. If I understand correctly, these use the "stats" that are available...
  5. Xbox Game Pass quests no unlocking even when I have Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass quests no unlocking even when I have Game Pass: I bought Game Pass for PC (standard, not ultimate), according to my profile it is active, I'm even downloading some games, but the quests aren't unlocked when I check the mobile app, I tried...
  6. Game pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests: Good morning fellow ambassadors Love the new quest set up, although upset that I won't be able to complete ALL of them this time. Is anyone else having problems with the "Game Pass Games On the...
  7. Game Pass Quest feedback contact details

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Quest feedback contact details: I like the new format of quests, but I'd like to know why MS can't offer alternative(OR) quests (like this weeks "4 achievements OR play 5 XGP games") for other quests where the game is not...
  8. Big changes to Xbox Game Pass Quests - Thoughts and discussions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big changes to Xbox Game Pass Quests - Thoughts and discussions: Has everyone seen the new look Xbox Game Pass Quests? Appears to be live now. I can confirm I can see it in the Android Game Pass app. To sum up, there are loads more quests for you to earn...
  9. Why there is no game pass quests this month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why there is no game pass quests this month?: Nothing on mobile, nothing on rewards app. d657763c-1bb6-4023-ae5e-aaf0c5b30da8
  10. Can no longer see Game Pass Quests in mobile app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can no longer see Game Pass Quests in mobile app: Hi, I opened up the Xbox Game Pass App on my mobile device yesterday, and I'm unable to see any quests listed. It's a particular problem because I game on a PC and don't have a Xbox One (which I...