Game pass question/suggestion

Discus and support Game pass question/suggestion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Game pass has a dedicated page for recently added games. It needs another dedicated page for games coming soon and games leaving soon and WHEN. Why... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JDRtripstar369, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Game pass question/suggestion

Game pass has a dedicated page for recently added games. It needs another dedicated page for games coming soon and games leaving soon and WHEN. Why isn't this already a thing?

:)

JDRtripstar369, Mar 21, 2020
  2. JDRtripstar369 Win User

You can also follow gaming news sites, such as TrueAchievements, and they will always post articles as soon as they know about any games being announced for GP or games leaving soon.
    But this is my point. Why should we have to use third party sites to find information that should already be included in the GP app?
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

You can also follow gaming news sites, such as TrueAchievements, and they will always post articles as soon as they know about any games being announced for GP or games leaving soon.
  4. JemVanWin Win User

I have seen at some point a subcategory of ones that are leaving soon.

But not for Coming soon. But it would be nice. Though, I'd expect they'd be unenthusiastic about that as it may affect actual unit sales of individual games.
  5. JDRtripstar369 Win User

That is an announcement and doesn't stay up for long. They need a dedicated page that give you dates.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

The games coming soon is good but I wouldn't expect to ever see it. It would hurt sales of those games.

There is already a leaving soon section.
Thema:

1. Game pass question/suggestion - Similar Threads - Game pass question

2. Game Pass Ultimate PC Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate PC Question: Hi, My husband purchased the Game Pass Ultimate on our shared Xbox One. I recently bought a gaming PC and we were told when we purchased the Ultimate Pass that we would be able to use it as we...
  3. Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works: Hello, For Christmas my partner purchased me an Xbox One so that I could finally play No Man's Sky. I also got six months of Game Pass Ultimate. My partner also made a Gamertag with her...
  4. Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game...: I'm not sold on paying Microsoft $1 to "upgrade" to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate if that means I'll be giving up all of the time I have on Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold except for what...
  5. A Question about Game Pass bundle

in XboX Insiders
    A Question about Game Pass bundle: Hey guys i have a little problem and i hope some of you can help me I bought the 1 month 1 dollar bundle Game Pass for PC but i have only learn after that that there is 3 months bundle for 1...
  6. Game Pass Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Question: I have a question about the game pass. If i play a game on my Xbox is my saved game transferred if i want to play on PC as well? 40b5342a-5dd1-4cd6-8cbb-75f1282987fb
  7. More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions: Hi There I have purchased a 2nd Xbox Console. Original Console = Console A New Console = Console B On Console A I have XBox Live Gold. I would like my Adult child to be able to play games...
  8. XBox One and XBox Game Pass questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One and XBox Game Pass questions: My kids got an Xbox One from my brother and I have some questions. The actual questions are in bold. I noticed, the Xbox One can not be put in the garage and still be controlled. I have the...
  9. game pass ultimate question?

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass ultimate question?: so a friend of mine wants to get the pass too, he's thinking about getting the ultimate to get the 6 months spotify premium too, so my question is: is this 6 months spotify premium offer still...
  10. xbox game pass question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass question: hi so I wanna buy the xbox game pass but I kinda mostly want the rewards such as the discord nitro and the spotify premium. Is it possible to redeem the game pass through xbox360 or pc?...