Game Pass Quests and Microsoft Awards app not tracking progress Properly

Discus and support Game Pass Quests and Microsoft Awards app not tracking progress Properly in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, As described... For example, Game Pass Quests 1) I launch multiple game pass games and I still do not have the 'Play any Game Pass' reward. 2)... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dompotter, Mar 25, 2020 at 7:13 PM.

1. Dompotter
    Dompotter Guest

Hi,

As described...

For example,

Game Pass Quests

1) I launch multiple game pass games and I still do not have the 'Play any Game Pass' reward.

2) Sea of Thieves - launch game - no reward

Microsoft Awards App

3) Gears POP - I have the Earn an achievement Tick, but the 'Download the game' is not ticked.

There are other examples, but it seems random what the system awards or not.

Any ideas ?

Dom

:)

2. Dompotter Win User

Hi All,

I checked my account before I logged this forum post to double check and they were not working.

I left it an hour, checked again, and all the problems were resolved...

Don't know if its coincidence, but thanks to whomever fixed it :)

Dom
  3. MonjaJozef Win User

We are all on the same boat. Patience.
  4. Furiekins Win User

Same here.

It's not recognised any games I've opened (or Rewards earned for playing a game) for about a week now.

Pop one still isn't working. for me after a restart today.

Lost five or six days of dailies where I've opened the game, but it isn't registering.

BTW - is there any official way of reporting this?
  5. Jayhab4real Win User

Looks like a fix was pushed overnight, I've been able to complete the Gears Pop task today!
  6. Zenosos Win User

Also just to add even after updating the Xbox game pass app is not launching for me. Stays at loading screen with Xbox symbol and doesn't change. Hopefully these can be fixed in the coming days if you are reading Xbox support staff
Thema:

1. Game Pass Quests and Microsoft Awards app not tracking progress Properly - Similar Threads - Game Pass Quests

2. Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...: Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game pass games and still have no credit. I have had 39 days straight of daily completions, this will break my...
  3. Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?: So, for a while, I cannot complete any Daily Quest that involves playing the Game Pass games. As to how it seems, those rewards may have been discontinued. I have been a member of the Xbox Game...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Quest not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Quest not working: Xbox Game Pass quests no longer tracks when you play an xbox game pass game. I can still track achievements along with monthly and weekly quests, but the daily "Play an Xbox Game Pass" game does...
  5. Xbox game pass quests not unlocking again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass quests not unlocking again: Hello xbox game pass quests aint unlocking again for me can someone advise on how to fix this keep getting told to wait a few days but that does not solve the issue its really frustrating i do...
  6. Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...: Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working, I played mutiplayer, single player and got 7 achievements and no time to party credit. Is the rewards app faulty or was the quest...
  7. Game pass quest problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quest problems: The last 24hours I have been having problems with the game pass quests including playing games quests any advice please none of them are counting b6a7b541-070d-4338-9d17-1d3059715d03
  8. Game Pass Quests not tracking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests not tracking: As of a couple days ago, any quest that involves playing a game, in general, isn't tracking (play any game daily, any 3 different weekly, any 10 different monthly). These in turn affect the Quest...
  9. Game Pass Quest Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quest Issues: I've been having an issue where if I play a Game Pass game, the Xbox won't register it so I constantly have to reset the system and try again a few times before it registers one. Normally I just...
  10. Game pass weekly quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass weekly quests: What are this weeks weekly game pass quests? They have not updated with the daily ones like they usually do. I don't mean the rewards weekly set, I mean the ones that change every week and involve...