Game Pass Quests for May 2019 not working.

Discus and support Game Pass Quests for May 2019 not working. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I've completed two achievements and more in Sea of Thieves and one in "Play New Games and Earn Points" and go to complete the quests, by clicking on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zorak Malor, May 6, 2019.

1. Zorak Malor
    Zorak Malor Guest

So I've completed two achievements and more in Sea of Thieves and one in "Play New Games and Earn Points" and go to complete the quests, by clicking on the "Claim your points" but it just bounces back to the main quest page and does not check off the final
    tick for completion and to get the points rewarded. I had zero issues with last months rewards that I did complete and got those points fine and they completed ok when clicking the "Claim your points" box.

I've reported this as an issue on the Xbox as well via the "Report an Issue" feature, but I'm hoping to get it addressed here with some possible answers or more info if its needed.

:)

Zorak Malor, May 6, 2019
  2. Red Hot Sand Win User

I'm having a similar problem this month with the ID@XBox quest. You need to unlock four achievements in ID@XBox games; I unlocked four in Human Fall Flat. The individual quests (one for each achievement unlocked) all have the green checkmark with the word
    "complete", but when I try to click the box to claim the 400 reward points, nothing happens. I've unlocked several achievements in another qualifying game since then- Manual Samuel. Still nothing.

I had a problem with one of the quests from a few months ago that asked you to unlock an achievement in any Game Pass game, then to unlock five more in any combination of Game Pass games, and finally to unlock fifteen more achievements in any combination
    of Game Pass games. The quest was worth 600 points. The final box (for unlocking 15 more achievements) never showed as completed. I kept trying all month, expecting it to say "complete" with each new achievement I unlocked, but it never did. I checked
    my progress for the month on True Achievements, and found out I had unlocked 75 achievements in Game Pass games for the month, but I missed out on the 600 reward points. I don't think waiting a few days will make a difference. I hope I'm wrong.
  3. Pilot Nexus Win User

I'm having this same issue with the same sea of thieves points claim, it shows two achievements unlocked but when I click claim it takes me back to the page with the quests in a grid and points don't unlock.
  4. Roger Huebner Win User

Same problem here. I'm still waiting to hear back on last month's promise from support. I've written back several times on the same ticket, and never got a response after the initial "be patient; we're aware of the problem".
  5. lenin1991 Win User

So ... they just don't work for the first several days, and then will start working?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Zorak,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. We recommend to give it a few days as the May quests just started a few days ago. You can look at the guide for

Xbox live gold quests.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Game Pass Quests for May 2019 not working. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Quests

2. I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass: Hi everyone, I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass, i have check microsoft reward app on xbox one, xbox game pass app on android and microsoft reward on web and i...
  3. game pass quests not displaying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass quests not displaying: I bought game pass today but none of the quests are showing up, not even on the mobile app, does anyone have a solution? be944d38-a37d-4fe6-8e17-62182ea45fde
  4. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.: Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think around 4 PM-ish. If someone could tell me what...
  5. Xbox game pass quests on Windows

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass quests on Windows: I received an email letting me know I have rewards points I can claim for completing the achievemnets for my Xbox game pass subscription, which is on windows 10. I cannot for the life of me find...
  6. Xbox game pass on pc - Titan Quest Anniversary Edition old version (Version 1.45)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on pc - Titan Quest Anniversary Edition old version (Version 1.45): Greetings, couldn't play the game online. After a lot of testing and changing stuff up I realised that the installed version via the Xbox game app is 1.45, the actual Version on Steam is v2.7...
  7. Game Pass Quests Retroactive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests Retroactive.: Anyone else think that game pass quest should be retroactive. Example right now Monster Hunter World has a quest for getting two achievements. Problem is I've gotten all the achievements in the...
  8. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  9. Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app: Hello All, Since yesterday Xbox Game Pass Quest are not showing anymore in mobile app. Is there a way to fix this or I need to contact Xbox support? And one more question: Can I check them...
  10. Game pass quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass quest: There is a quest for life is strange to get achievements but i have all of them already how can i get the points? 7bae034d-5143-4e9b-b20e-60db9b699df9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game pass quests not working