game pass quests not displaying

Discus and support game pass quests not displaying in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought game pass today but none of the quests are showing up, not even on the mobile app, does anyone have a solution?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xG I GeNoCiDeZ, Sep 20, 2019.

1. game pass quests not displaying

I bought game pass today but none of the quests are showing up, not even on the mobile app, does anyone have a solution?

:)

xG I GeNoCiDeZ, Sep 20, 2019
  2. AwR23 Win User

I bought game pass today but none of the quests are showing up, not even on the mobile app, does anyone have a solution?
    Give it a few days, and check that your region lets you do quests
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

You may need to sign out and sign back in again. Game Pass FAQ may assist you.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

I would hold off on earning achievements, until you see the Quests appear in coming days. Sometimes this happens, and we can only be patient for everything to synchronise. Time zones can be a factor in this, so just keep an eye on it.

L
  5. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Uninstall Rewards, then sign out. Then sign back in and reinstall.

Worked for me :p

Hope this helps
  6. xG I GeNoCiDeZ Win User

For the UK, I did all the quests earlier in the month before my game pass expired?
Thema:

1. game pass quests not displaying - Similar Threads - game pass quests

2. Achievements not registering with rewards or games pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not registering with rewards or games pass quests: Got multiple achievements today but not linking to any quests or rewards. 39e05b4c-3f08-4b66-aaba-5e3d4f456392
  3. Game Pass App Monthly Quest is Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass App Monthly Quest is Wrong: On Game Pass the "Quest Completionist" Quest will be nearly impossible to complete. In the Quest it says to: 1: Complete 23 daily quests this month to earn rewards points. And shows thus far:...
  4. What time today are the game pass quests refreshed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What time today are the game pass quests refreshed?: There are only 30 days in this period with 2 daily quests per day. You need all 60 to get the 1000 rewards points which means they can't delay! Anyone know what time of the day the game pass...
  5. Game pass quests

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass quests: I'm not getting the quests validated for the PC games. I played the required for both surviving mars and another one or two games for last week, but the quest didn't want to complete in the app....
  6. Game Pass Quests everything locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests everything locked: For the past few days, everything in my game pass quests has been locked. If I try to click on the quest, it recommends that I buy Game Pass which I have. It looks like there's something broken on...
  7. Game pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests: Ever since the 14th or so, I have noticed my game pass quests are grayed out a little bit. Some have progress on them still, but I don’t get any new progress on them. My bill was paid on the 6th...
  8. Game Pass Quests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests: I am a game pass ultimate member yet for the last couple of days I have been unable to complete any quests, on the quest page they are greyed out & have padlocks next to them & if I click on a...
  9. Game Pass quests are showing i need game pass which i already have

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass quests are showing i need game pass which i already have: Game pass quests are showing that i need game pass however i already have game pass and clicking join even confirms i have activre game pass membership. I do not know why xbox is doing this but I...
  10. Game pass quest glitching issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass quest glitching issues: Hi since around 7pm last night my game pass quests has had lock on the quests stating I do not have game pass while I very clearly have an active game pass subscription. I depend on these game...