Game Pass Quests not registering achievements

Discus and support Game Pass Quests not registering achievements in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. I got three achievements in Operancia today and only one has registered in the April Game Pass quest. I also got two achievements in Headlander... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Genjira X, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Genjira X
    Genjira X Guest

Hi.

I got three achievements in Operancia today and only one has registered in the April Game Pass quest. I also got two achievements in Headlander and none have registered.

Any clues?

Thanks.

:)

Genjira X, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Genjira X Win User

Hello

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I waited 72 hours and restarted my Xbox but the achievements still haven't registered in the quests, either on my Xbox or in my Game Pass app.

The March quest achievements registered immediately and so did the rewards points except for the quest master points, which took a day or so.

Is there anything else I can try? I've held off playing any games because later achievements are harder to get.

Thanks.

EDIT: I just picked up another achievement in Operancia and that also failed to register so three have now failed.
  3. Manshoon03 Win User

It can take up to 24 hours to report.
  4. Wolfie McG Win User

Sometimes takes up to 24 hours to register, if it hasn't after that try performing a power cycle.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Genjira X,

Thanks for the update with your reply! And also thanks so much for reporting this issue to Xbox Support as the information you provided helps out a whole lot. To keep you in the loop, your information is helping the engineers work on the issue, which
    is now known, and they will hopefully have a solution for it by (or with) the next update.

Trying again at regular intervals to get the achievements to push through is actually a good idea and very proactive; however, at this point, its in the hands of the engineers to provide the resolution for everyone affected by this. I know that its
    super inconvenient and for that we apologize.

If you know of any other individuals who are also experiencing this issue, I would highly recommend that you also have them report the issue, either to Xbox Support, or via the
    Insiders Hub app, as any new info is also greatly appreciated as well.

Hang in there and thanks again for keeping us updated and posting here in the forums!
  6. Harmless DOODER Win User

It has taken up to 48 hrs for mine to register. Get em done earlier the better so as not to miss out!
Thema:

1. Game Pass Quests not registering achievements - Similar Threads - Game Pass Quests

2. Game Pass Quests Retroactive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests Retroactive.: Anyone else think that game pass quest should be retroactive. Example right now Monster Hunter World has a quest for getting two achievements. Problem is I've gotten all the achievements in the...
  3. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  4. Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app: Hello All, Since yesterday Xbox Game Pass Quest are not showing anymore in mobile app. Is there a way to fix this or I need to contact Xbox support? And one more question: Can I check them...
  5. Game pass quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass quest: There is a quest for life is strange to get achievements but i have all of them already how can i get the points? 7bae034d-5143-4e9b-b20e-60db9b699df9
  6. Game pass Quests down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Quests down?: I signed up to gampass ultimate yesterday and liked the look of all the quests. Today they have dissappeared from the Game Pass section on the xbox and the mobile app? My friends are working...
  7. Sharing game pass ultimate and game pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing game pass ultimate and game pass quests: I wonder. With one account on console in ultimate program it is logical to share it with other accounts on same console. But, will that other account will be able to have game pass quests. Any...
  8. Game Pass Quests - Achievements not registering correctly

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests - Achievements not registering correctly: Seem to be having problems completing the Wolfenstein II quest - have picked up 4 achievements for the game in the last two days, however the Wolfenstein quest isn't really reflecting this. It...
  9. Game Pass Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests: Just a curiosity. I tried completing the game pass quest for playing a recently added game. Life is strange 2 episode 2 is in this list of eligible games, so I did that. I’ve popped five or so...
  10. Game Pass Quest Not Tracking

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quest Not Tracking: For the current quests "Play Ball!" and "Play new games and earn points" the game pass app doesn't seem to be tracking my achievements. I earned new achievements nearly a week ago for these two....