Game Pass Quests not registering achievements

Discus and support Game Pass Quests not registering achievements in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. I got three achievements in Operancia today and only one has registered in the April Game Pass quest. I also got two achievements in Headlander... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Genjira X, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Genjira X
    Genjira X Guest

Hi.

I got three achievements in Operancia today and only one has registered in the April Game Pass quest. I also got two achievements in Headlander and none have registered.

Any clues?

Thanks.

:)

Genjira X, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Wolfie McG Win User

Sometimes takes up to 24 hours to register, if it hasn't after that try performing a power cycle.
  3. Harmless DOODER Win User

It has taken up to 48 hrs for mine to register. Get em done earlier the better so as not to miss out!
  4. CamicaziBoss Win User

Sometimes it takes a few hours (even up to a full day!) for achievements to show up. I would recommend waiting and checking again tomorrow to allow the quest time to update, and then check back here if it doesn't.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Yes, there is still plenty of time in the month, so don't worry about it, they'll sync. The whole program has come along way, and the syncing of achievements has improved drastically, but it still takes some time for it to show. I have had good luck, anecdotally,
    with it showing in the Xbox Game Pass mobile app on iOS or Android before I see it updated in the Xbox One Rewards app on the console, but that might just be a fluke.

I remember the old quests where there was no tracker at all to know if it registered that you completed the quest or not. I'm happy with the current program and hope to see it evolve even more and get better, since I'm already deep down the Microsoft Rewards
    rabbit hole.
  6. Grumpy ol smurf Win User

I have had this my self,sometimes it can take a while to show but sometimes for me closing the app and restarting can remidy this.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Quests not registering achievements - Similar Threads - Game Pass Quests

2. Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards: I've been having issues with the Quests on the Xbox Rewards app. My partner can see/complete the quests however none are showing for me. Another family member (not part of my family group) is also...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue: My quest that involves an achievement in MX vs. ATV Reflex is not registering. I did 3 achievements in the game in 4/6/19. [img] a6875c6e-c277-42d3-82a7-6a0c1ab292a8
  4. Minhas conquista não esta contando em alguns desafios das quest da game pass (My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minhas conquista não esta contando em alguns desafios das quest da game pass (My...: Minhas conquista não esta contando em alguns desafios das quest da game pass,alguem pode ajudar,minha assinatura acaba dia 6 e to correndo artas para ganhar os pontos Translation: My conquest is...
  5. Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019: Not working; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests All of the quest displayed for March has been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to...
  6. Games Pass quests not giving reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Pass quests not giving reward points: Every time I try to complete a Games Pass quest through the rewards app, it doesn't seem to register ny progress. Ive been downloading and playing the eligible games and unlocking achievements but...
  7. Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests: All of the quest displayed have been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to get an additional 500 points. Does not display complete status....
  8. Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests: Ive completed all quests for this month, however it wont award me the 500pts for completing them all 98fcb2b2-3811-4a8f-aa8d-2f2546c3853c
  9. Game pass quests.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests.: Ok all. I need the best minds on this. I have done all the quests for game pass this month. But it won't let me claim the quest master reward. What am I not doing? There is a crisp hi five it it...
  10. Game Pass Quest Goals Not Updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quest Goals Not Updating: I recently discovered the Game Pass quests and I decided to try to complete them all this month, so I downloaded Aftercharge, got 2 achievements like the quest describes and the quest still says I...