Game Pass Quests not registering achievements

Discus and support Game Pass Quests not registering achievements in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. I got three achievements in Operancia today and only one has registered in the April Game Pass quest. I also got two achievements in Headlander... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Genjira X, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Genjira X
    Genjira X Guest

Hi.

I got three achievements in Operancia today and only one has registered in the April Game Pass quest. I also got two achievements in Headlander and none have registered.

Any clues?

Thanks.

:)

Genjira X, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Genjira X Win User

Hello

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I waited 72 hours and restarted my Xbox but the achievements still haven't registered in the quests, either on my Xbox or in my Game Pass app.

The March quest achievements registered immediately and so did the rewards points except for the quest master points, which took a day or so.

Is there anything else I can try? I've held off playing any games because later achievements are harder to get.

Thanks.

EDIT: I just picked up another achievement in Operancia and that also failed to register so three have now failed.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
  4. ChristopherMoss3 Win User

Straight trash achievements, quests, rewards, game pass, livegold, microsoft, & bing just like any other online engines, programs, offers, THEY OFFER YOU TO PARTICIPATE TO DEATH, YOU DO IT & ITS A HASSLE & FRAUD. ALWAYS PROBLEMS, RELINKING APPS, ACCOUNTS,
    PROGRAMS, REWARDS ACHIEVEMENT POINTS, ETC. JUST AS INVASIVE OF YOUR PRIVACY AS FACEBOOK GOOGLE THE INTERNET ITSELF. CONJURING, ASSUMING, & FRAUDULENT THAT IVE TRIED TO POST REPLIES SEVERAL TIMES IT LITERALLY POPS & REDIRECTS ME WHENEVER I TRY TO REPLY TO OTHER
    COMPLAINERS ABOUT SOMETHING THATS FREE WE THOUGHT WE WOULD ENJOY, THAT WAS OFFERED, & CAUSES GRIEF.
  5. Manshoon03 Win User

It can take up to 24 hours to report.
  6. Wolfie McG Win User

Sometimes takes up to 24 hours to register, if it hasn't after that try performing a power cycle.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Quests not registering achievements - Similar Threads - Game Pass Quests

2. Game pass quests involving game pass app not working

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass quests involving game pass app not working: As title, the quests (both monthly on new style quests and monthly within app for downloading games from app) are not registering despite going above and beyond what needs to be done for...
  3. Xbox Game pass Quests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game pass Quests: Hello, can someone pls help me? Today I bought the Xbox game pass and wanted to make the game pass quests but they didn’t show up in the microsoft rewards app. I reinstalled the app and look...
  4. Game Pass Quests not working/appearing, GFs account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Quests not working/appearing, GFs account.: Hi there, I have been an xbox user for many years, also an insider for a long time. I am currently level 12 and I think in the Beta ring. Havent been able to get higher :). Ultimate Pass. I...
  5. Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar): Hey BakyOsijekHr, thanks for the Guide, i like this Gampass Quests :D 1a83491e-3150-4609-b45d-0d8190f70e6e
  6. December Game Pass Quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    December Game Pass Quests: The December Game Pass Quest "Biggest Games of 2019" comes up with an error when clicking the "Earn an Achievement" box to see what games are eligible. The message "Wait a while, then try that...
  7. Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  8. Thanks Game Pass Quest!

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks Game Pass Quest!: [IMG] I never thought that I would love a game like this. It was not my type and Game Pass in general and specially the Game Pass Quest and rewards made me give it a chance and I am loving this...
  9. Game Pass Quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests: I was experiencing an issue the last couple of days on the daily quest to play Game Pass games, for the 15 bonus reward points. The quest wouldn't show as completed, even after booting up, and in...
  10. Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests: Am I the only one who has problems with Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests? Game Pass Daily: Play Any Game Pass Game (Played several, non work) Rewards: Get 1 Achievement in any of these games...