Game Pass Quests Retroactive.

Discus and support Game Pass Quests Retroactive. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else think that game pass quest should be retroactive. Example right now Monster Hunter World has a quest for getting two achievements. Problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KaitoCam, Jul 8, 2019.

1. KaitoCam
    KaitoCam Guest

Anyone else think that game pass quest should be retroactive. Example right now Monster Hunter World has a quest for getting two achievements. Problem is I've gotten all the achievements in the game except the two most rare and random ones. I wish that
    if you've gotten the Achievements already it counted. I already have 1000G in both Lego Batman 2 and 3 so I can't do those either.

:)

KaitoCam, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Swift Oldboy Win User

I agree! The quests really should be retroactive, it bothers me to see the claim button unchecked. :/
  3. KaitoCam Win User

Game Pass quest have some of the best MS reward point values and it really sucks to miss out on those points because you played a game you liked and got all the achievements.
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

I am in agreement with PalmettoBling.

I do not think that they should be retroactive. I do like the idea of alternative options for people who have already completed a task, not just give you instant credit for something you did a few months ago.

I know how people feel about this, and I have many times hit the "already completed" wall. I just think the purpose of these quests are to bring in new players. Sometimes you are a new player, sometimes you are not.
  5. BarbecueSausage Win User

I agree, if ever a quest comes up for Rocket League, I'm screwed lol
  6. Villarino Win User

Hello Kaito! Im in the same boat as you this month, needless to say i think the game pass quest should be retroactive too. Maybe you can submit it https://xboxideas.uservoice.com here ?
Thema:

1. Game Pass Quests Retroactive. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Quests

2. Minecraft Game Pass Quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Game Pass Quest: Hi to my fellow Ambassadors. Can anyone help with this. I have completed two achievements in Minecraft Xbox One Edition but they have not shown up in the Game Pass Quest list. Other achievements...
  3. January game pass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    January game pass quests: When do they show up on my console and app? 8c87e430-14e5-4b7c-ac4c-7c433bf851f5
  4. Opinion/Feedback - Game Pass Quests

in XboX Insiders
    Opinion/Feedback - Game Pass Quests: Seeing as we've now hit the December 19th end date for the current look at Game Pass Quests, I wanted to share my feedback on it. IT'S GREAT! Love it so much! I've been on the road a lot lately...
  5. Does anyone know when the Game Pass quests refresh?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the Game Pass quests refresh?: I just joined because of the quests but nothing is showing for me. Does anyone know when they’ll be back? I checked the rewards subreddit and people are wondering where the quests are. submitted...
  6. Game pass quests involving game pass app not working

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass quests involving game pass app not working: As title, the quests (both monthly on new style quests and monthly within app for downloading games from app) are not registering despite going above and beyond what needs to be done for...
  7. Xbox Game pass Quests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game pass Quests: Hello, can someone pls help me? Today I bought the Xbox game pass and wanted to make the game pass quests but they didn’t show up in the microsoft rewards app. I reinstalled the app and look...
  8. Game Pass Quests not working/appearing, GFs account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Quests not working/appearing, GFs account.: Hi there, I have been an xbox user for many years, also an insider for a long time. I am currently level 12 and I think in the Beta ring. Havent been able to get higher :). Ultimate Pass. I...
  9. Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar): Hey BakyOsijekHr, thanks for the Guide, i like this Gampass Quests :D 1a83491e-3150-4609-b45d-0d8190f70e6e
  10. December Game Pass Quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    December Game Pass Quests: The December Game Pass Quest "Biggest Games of 2019" comes up with an error when clicking the "Earn an Achievement" box to see what games are eligible. The message "Wait a while, then try that...