Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...

Discus and support Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any fixes for this? This is a bit of a minor issue, and yes I've reported the issue, was wondering if anyone else has this issue submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...

Any fixes for this?

This is a bit of a minor issue, and yes I've reported the issue, was wondering if anyone else has this issue

submitted by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE
    [link] [comments]

/u/MARBLEGARBAGE, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...

1. Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do... - Similar Threads - Game pass quests

2. Game pass quests involving game pass app not working

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass quests involving game pass app not working: As title, the quests (both monthly on new style quests and monthly within app for downloading games from app) are not registering despite going above and beyond what needs to be done for...
  3. Xbox Game pass Quests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game pass Quests: Hello, can someone pls help me? Today I bought the Xbox game pass and wanted to make the game pass quests but they didn’t show up in the microsoft rewards app. I reinstalled the app and look...
  4. Game Pass Quests not working/appearing, GFs account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Quests not working/appearing, GFs account.: Hi there, I have been an xbox user for many years, also an insider for a long time. I am currently level 12 and I think in the Beta ring. Havent been able to get higher :). Ultimate Pass. I...
  5. Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar): Hey BakyOsijekHr, thanks for the Guide, i like this Gampass Quests :D 1a83491e-3150-4609-b45d-0d8190f70e6e
  6. December Game Pass Quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    December Game Pass Quests: The December Game Pass Quest "Biggest Games of 2019" comes up with an error when clicking the "Earn an Achievement" box to see what games are eligible. The message "Wait a while, then try that...
  7. Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  8. Thanks Game Pass Quest!

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks Game Pass Quest!: [IMG] I never thought that I would love a game like this. It was not my type and Game Pass in general and specially the Game Pass Quest and rewards made me give it a chance and I am loving this...
  9. Game Pass Quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests: I was experiencing an issue the last couple of days on the daily quest to play Game Pass games, for the 15 bonus reward points. The quest wouldn't show as completed, even after booting up, and in...
  10. Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests: Am I the only one who has problems with Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests? Game Pass Daily: Play Any Game Pass Game (Played several, non work) Rewards: Get 1 Achievement in any of these games...