Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...

Discus and support Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any fixes for this? This is a bit of a minor issue, and yes I've reported the issue, was wondering if anyone else has this issue submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...

Any fixes for this?

This is a bit of a minor issue, and yes I've reported the issue, was wondering if anyone else has this issue

submitted by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE
    [link] [comments]

/u/MARBLEGARBAGE, Nov 29, 2019
  2. BrassyLobster Win User

December Game Pass Quests

The December GamePass Quests does not show up on mobile like it did the past few months. The only quests that show up are the new daily, weekly, and monthly quests that don't have anything to do with the usual monthly quests.
  3. Morikoz Win User

Gears 5. There was a problem accessing a multiplayer game.

I have a Game Pass/ Gears 5 - Ultimate Edition. And I can't play online. But my brother does not have a Game Pass and he plays....
  4. Synicle Jester Win User

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Just checking my game pass it does show up for me in the US. My understanding is that games added to the game pass and game pass ultimate can end up region locked which is why you may not be seeing it when looking at your games included with GamePass.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  6. TijerinaBoys3 Win User

GameStop Codes for AC:R Signature Ed

I got a question, you know how if you have two accounts on the xbox say mine and brother's and you can share whatever content you download amongs both of them since they're on the same xbox. I entered the code for the vlad mission under my xbox account and
    my brother's account is also on the same xbox. Is he still able to do the vlad mission to get the sword. I think he's on sequence 3 already but the hidden tomb doesn't show up. If he can't, then that's stupid.
Thema:

Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...

1. Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do... - Similar Threads - Game pass quests

2. Game Pass Quest Reward point tracking/calculation errors

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quest Reward point tracking/calculation errors: I notice that my calculation of accumulated reward points sometimes doesn't track correctly. In past I thought multiple browser tabs would cause information reconciliation errors, was a major pain...
  3. Rewards, game pass quests and not being able to contact support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards, game pass quests and not being able to contact support.: So i am now getting fed up with punch cards not activating, quests not registering achievements or kills and the likes. Also offering points to buy games that are on game pass that you can play as...
  4. Unable to complete game pass quest

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete game pass quest: So just recently a Game Pass quest become available where the requirements are to Earn 2 achievements in the game called Carrion. However I completed this game and unlocked all of its achievements...
  5. Achievements not registering with rewards or games pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not registering with rewards or games pass quests: Got multiple achievements today but not linking to any quests or rewards. 39e05b4c-3f08-4b66-aaba-5e3d4f456392
  6. Game Pass App Monthly Quest is Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass App Monthly Quest is Wrong: On Game Pass the "Quest Completionist" Quest will be nearly impossible to complete. In the Quest it says to: 1: Complete 23 daily quests this month to earn rewards points. And shows thus far:...
  7. What time today are the game pass quests refreshed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What time today are the game pass quests refreshed?: There are only 30 days in this period with 2 daily quests per day. You need all 60 to get the 1000 rewards points which means they can't delay! Anyone know what time of the day the game pass...
  8. Game pass quests

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass quests: I'm not getting the quests validated for the PC games. I played the required for both surviving mars and another one or two games for last week, but the quest didn't want to complete in the app....
  9. Game Pass Quests everything locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests everything locked: For the past few days, everything in my game pass quests has been locked. If I try to click on the quest, it recommends that I buy Game Pass which I have. It looks like there's something broken on...
  10. Game pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests: Ever since the 14th or so, I have noticed my game pass quests are grayed out a little bit. Some have progress on them still, but I don’t get any new progress on them. My bill was paid on the 6th...