Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?

Discus and support Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, for a while, I cannot complete any Daily Quest that involves playing the Game Pass games. As to how it seems, those rewards may have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?

So, for a while, I cannot complete any Daily Quest that involves playing the Game Pass games. As to how it seems, those rewards may have been discontinued. I have been a member of the Xbox Game Pass for 3-4 months now only to see that this week's quest
    has some rewards disabled. Perhaps the outbreak may also be the cause?

:)

Radiant Sword X, Mar 26, 2020
  2. skylaar Win User

I have found the rewards to be somewhat buggy where they will disappear and then reappear later in the month or you unlock it but it takes over a week or more for it to actually show up. Generally I just wait it out and it will come.
  3. Chronohacker Win User

We on the forums wont have any info on why the rewards are not working or some of the rewards disabled. It is quite feasible that the outbreak has something to do with it, since most of the staff for Microsoft will now be working from home, so things
    like this might. I would say it's understandable for this to happen, especially under these conditions.
    This has happened before. Try a hard reset ( complete shutdown not a restart) to see if this fixes it. If not open a ticket via support.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

We on the forums wont have any info on why the rewards are not working or some of the rewards disabled. It is quite feasible that the outbreak has something to do with it, since most of the staff for Microsoft will now be working from home, so things like
    this might. I would say it's understandable for this to happen, especially under these conditions.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
  6. IAm[Dumb] Win User

Microsoft Rewards on xbox not letting you do the daily achievement quest

i did all of that and im talking about the quest on the microsoft rewards app on xbox not the game pass app quest

the game pass app on xbox works perfectly even achievements
Thema:

1. Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued? - Similar Threads - Game Pass Quests

2. Game pass quests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass quests: Game pass quests not registering after the recent xbox one update. 34597193-ed9b-4159-aa54-6b82551ceac2
  3. Game pass quests suddenly disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests suddenly disabled: About 6 hours ago my game pass quests all stopped tracking. They will not unlock despite the requirements being met multiple times. Is anybody having this issue? 56985503-518d-4d8e-9c4b-49d5657df238
  4. Game pass quests not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass quests not working: Currently playing Pillars of Eternity for the "Defeat 5 Enemies" monthly quest. I have defeated well over 20 enemies and I'm only at 4/5. Had the same issue last month for a quest where i had to...
  5. Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...: The Microsoft Reward point system is great, the System gives you a lot of interesting quests varying from earning the points on the mobile app or suggesting a game to you like Sea of Thieves...
  6. Game Pass Quest Reward point tracking/calculation errors

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quest Reward point tracking/calculation errors: I notice that my calculation of accumulated reward points sometimes doesn't track correctly. In past I thought multiple browser tabs would cause information reconciliation errors, was a major pain...
  7. Rewards, game pass quests and not being able to contact support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards, game pass quests and not being able to contact support.: So i am now getting fed up with punch cards not activating, quests not registering achievements or kills and the likes. Also offering points to buy games that are on game pass that you can play as...
  8. Unable to complete game pass quest

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete game pass quest: So just recently a Game Pass quest become available where the requirements are to Earn 2 achievements in the game called Carrion. However I completed this game and unlocked all of its achievements...
  9. Achievements not registering with rewards or games pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not registering with rewards or games pass quests: Got multiple achievements today but not linking to any quests or rewards. 39e05b4c-3f08-4b66-aaba-5e3d4f456392
  10. Game Pass App Monthly Quest is Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass App Monthly Quest is Wrong: On Game Pass the "Quest Completionist" Quest will be nearly impossible to complete. In the Quest it says to: 1: Complete 23 daily quests this month to earn rewards points. And shows thus far:...