Game Pass Quests

Discus and support Game Pass Quests in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was experiencing an issue the last couple of days on the daily quest to play Game Pass games, for the 15 bonus reward points. The quest wouldn't show... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by One Crazy Idiot, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Game Pass Quests

I was experiencing an issue the last couple of days on the daily quest to play Game Pass games, for the 15 bonus reward points. The quest wouldn't show as completed, even after booting up, and in some cases, even earning achievements in many of those games.
    I first noticed it, and Tweeted about it, on Wednesday evening. It was still an issue yesterday, when I was told that I'd need to reach out today during normal operation hours.

I even restarted my Xbox to see if that would help, but to no avail.

:)

One Crazy Idiot, Dec 2, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox game pass QUEST

5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate and game pass quests

I didn't mean that. Now, you can share game pass and games but account mast have its own game pass to see game pass quests. Will game pass quest will be available for them?
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate and game pass quests

Game Pass quests are not shared with users that do not have Game Pass. While a user is on a Game Pass holder's home console can play the games, only the subscriber can get the games and do the quests as noted in the
    FAQ
Thema:

Game Pass Quests

1. Game Pass Quests - Similar Threads - Game Pass Quests

2. Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar): Hey BakyOsijekHr, thanks for the Guide, i like this Gampass Quests :D 1a83491e-3150-4609-b45d-0d8190f70e6e
  3. December Game Pass Quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    December Game Pass Quests: The December Game Pass Quest "Biggest Games of 2019" comes up with an error when clicking the "Earn an Achievement" box to see what games are eligible. The message "Wait a while, then try that...
  4. Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  5. Thanks Game Pass Quest!

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks Game Pass Quest!: [IMG] I never thought that I would love a game like this. It was not my type and Game Pass in general and specially the Game Pass Quest and rewards made me give it a chance and I am loving this...
  6. Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests: Am I the only one who has problems with Game Pass Quests and Rewards Quests? Game Pass Daily: Play Any Game Pass Game (Played several, non work) Rewards: Get 1 Achievement in any of these games...
  7. Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...: Any fixes for this? This is a bit of a minor issue, and yes I've reported the issue, was wondering if anyone else has this issue submitted by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE [link] [comments]
  8. Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working: submitted by /u/XeroEncryption [link] [comments]
  9. Game Pass Quests quit tracking

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Quests quit tracking: I've been using the new Game Pass Quests without a problem the past week. Tonight they quit tracking in the daily quests when I played about 10 different Game Pass games. So I should have received...
  10. Game Pass Quests unavailable [Microsoft Rewards]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests unavailable [Microsoft Rewards]: Hello, I've joined the Microsoft Rewards program a few month ago. Recently, I've also joined Xbox Game Pass for console (using a promotional code). Nevertheless, I can't access the Game Pass...