Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why?

Discus and support Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; my daughter did the dollar trial for Game Pass and now we are being billed after the recurring billing was TURNED OFF, why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JaneM4, Mar 4, 2019.

1. JaneM4
    JaneM4 Guest

my daughter did the dollar trial for Game Pass and now we are being billed after the recurring billing was TURNED OFF, why?

:)

JaneM4, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why? - Similar Threads - Game Pass recurring

2. This shows up in every Game Pass game (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    This shows up in every Game Pass game (PC): [IMG] submitted by /u/MobileVortex [link] [comments]
  3. Will game pass ruin my gold membership?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will game pass ruin my gold membership?: I currently have about three months of xbox live gold paid, so what happens if i try to do the 3 months of game pass ultimate for $1? Will it screw me over and convert my gold to less time as...
  4. XBOX Game Pass + discord nitro and spotify premium

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass + discord nitro and spotify premium: I bought the XBOX game pass ultimate 3 months for a dollar. The only reason i did this was to get the discord and spotify bonuses. How do i redeem discord nitro and spotify premium? on...
  5. 0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...: Hi, after the last update most of my game pass games stopped working. Only a few indie games still start without problems. I noticed first, that the shortlink images disappeared. If i start a...
  6. Game Pass disturbs the offline mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass disturbs the offline mode: Dear developer team of Microsoft Since the last update, a window with "GAME PASS" appears in the offline mode under "All Games" on the right. This window can not be clicked away and I can not...
  7. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass: eu comprei o Xbox game pass para jogar forza horizon 4 no pc, o jogo ficava fechando sozinho o tempo todo sem explicação nenhuma, desinstalei e agora NÃO CONSIGO INSTALAR DE NOVO, ja fiz de tudo,...
  8. xbox Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox Game pass ultimate: Hello. I just get the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Can my children use it in the same console? How? Thanks 7cc4e1b0-912b-4700-a4a9-32fcacb34e6b
  9. Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.: I purchased my 1st month of Xbox Game Pass for $1 on 1/03/2019. This is my first time handling a subscription service (besides Xbox Live Gold, if that counts), so I thought that on 2/03/2019 it...
  10. Xbox Game Pass recurring billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass recurring billing: Is it possible to stop Xbox game pass from charging your account each month. I want it to stop after 1 months so I can decide if I want to get more. If So how can I do this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off recurring billing xbox