Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...

Discus and support Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A weird pattern is emerging here. I’ve been downloading games to my Xbox last few weeks to test how it is working and it’s working for 3 days fine and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiscoNinja07, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...

A weird pattern is emerging here. I’ve been downloading games to my Xbox last few weeks to test how it is working and it’s working for 3 days fine and then breaks again. Weirdly I knew it would break again today(Sunday). Last week it worked weds to fri and broke Saturday. Started working again thurs through to Saturday and now doing the installation failed. Anyone noticed this or any insider staff shed any light on what is going on here and get this fixed. Frustrating now

submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07
    [link] [comments]

/u/DiscoNinja07, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Pst007x Win User

Can't Download Titanfall's Frontier's Edge.

Xbox360

1. Cleared cache

2. In HDD games, deleted all titan fall data

3. Cleared all store data

4. Downloaded season pass

TRIED TO INSTALL DLC: FRONTIERS EDGE

FAILED! CONTENT CANNOT BE DOWNLOADED

HANGS ON 0% FOR A MINUTE, THEN FAILS AGAIN.

ON OCCASIONS I HAVE HAD A DOWNLOAD COMPLETE, BUT IT LIES, NO DOWNLOAD THERE AND SEASON PASS STILL SHOWS IT READY TO DOWNLOAD....

I WON'T BE SUPPORTING THIS FRANCHISE AGAIN!
  3. Damian Cooper Win User

Apps give me installation stopped error "0x80072f8f" but games work completely fine. Xbox One S.

After 3 days of no apps installing, I powered on this morning and everything started downloading again.
  4. DAVIIKUS Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller.

I also had problems when I sent to repair my elite remote to the point that I had to send it twice and the remote did not end up in good condition and after a week it was broken again unfortunately these are things that happen
  5. Otreum25 Win User

Games won't install

That doesn't work for me.

First time experience, downloaded day one patch all good, all fine, smooth sailing.

Before I put Dead Rising 3 Disc in, I redeem the day one DLC code, all good, super cool Kinect camera for recognizing the barcode when I wasn't really even holding it steadily yet.

Pop the Dead Rising 3 Disc in, game says it needs to download a 600mb+ patch, so I say yes, it downloads.

Game then tries to install, gets to 80% (roughly) and says "Installation failed"......

Try to install the game again, now it needs to download the 600mb+ update again apparently.

Game installation sits on 0% for 30mins, I cancel installation and try again.

Installation sits at 0% for 15mins, I cancel, try again.

Installation sits at 0% for 5mins, I cancel, I restart the system and try again.

Installation gets to 2% after 45mins. I cancel, that is NOT acceptable, especially when my friends have had no drama's.

I remove the disc, turn off wireless as I figured it's trying to download the entire game (hence the slooooow installation), try to install, it is going fast (yay!)....gets to 60% "Installation failed".....WHAT!?

I try again, now it's "Queued" and at 0%.......really? it's queued and i'm offline?!

I jump online, find potential solutions online like in this thread, try solution out, installation is queued for 15mins, then starts installing, then fails again, only this time I see it has an error code with it, saying there is a problem accessing a network
    connection. ERROR CODE: 0x80070079

I connect online again....installation is sitting on 0% after 2 hours.......

I am trying very hard not to be abusive right now. I generally don't get angry, it takes a hell of a lot. But this is making me furious. Sort this crap out.
  6. AndrewCleasby Win User

Freezing While Syncing

Problem got worse. My console was essentially bricked when Minecraft kept trying and failing to download. The home screen looked all broken, icons stopped showing up and are still to this point broken. No apps or games would load. The console would crash
    after being on for a minute or two. I fully deleted Minecraft and blocked it from downloading again and it fixed the problem. No other games have this happening, residually several of the icons on my home screen still broken though
Thema:

Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...

1. Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of... - Similar Threads - Game pass remote

2. Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate: In trying to redeem my perk for Sea of Thieves, I notice that the Xbox app has no idea that I'm game pass Ultimate. This only happens sometimes. Now, I redeemed the perk on the Xbox, but it also...
  3. Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass: I bought gamepass ultimate for the xbox but i didnt renew it after 3 moths of using it. Now when I try to play a game i had before i bought gamepass it gives me an error saying “looks like you...
  4. Game Pass Steals My Games???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Steals My Games???: I subscribed to Game Pass a few months ago and now it seems that all the games I had previously owned that happen to be in the Game Pass "store" are no longer owned by me. Those games do not show...
  5. Game pass ultimate refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate refund: Hi, a few months ago I purchased game pass for £1 and stated that I did not want recurring billing however yesterday I noticed in my bank account that I had been charged £32.99 for 3 months of...
  6. Will remote downloads from game pass app ever work properly and how they are supposed to....

in XboX Insiders
    Will remote downloads from game pass app ever work properly and how they are supposed to....: This is very frustrating as it works fine one day and the next I have to queue multiple games to get the first one to download. I was in beta and left as someone suggested it is the preview...
  7. Issues with remote installation on Game Pass app.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with remote installation on Game Pass app.: [IMG] submitted by /u/XboxMik29 [link] [comments]
  8. Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly: For the umpteenth time in the last few weeks remote downloads aren’t working again. When is this going to be fixed for good submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  9. Unable to remote download from game pass mobile apps

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to remote download from game pass mobile apps: On the Stable Build of the Game Pass Mobile App I receive an Error stating "Oops, we weren't able to retrieve install status for this game. Rest assured the game is queued to your Xbox for...
  10. game pass app remote installation not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass app remote installation not working: I setup the allow remote installation, I change my setting for my home xbox and I set the power mode to instant on. when I try to download from the app it tell me to select your default x box but...