game pass reward

Discus and support game pass reward in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did the game pass quest in September to get the the code for the movie the blair witch that would be sent out in October but never received the code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaxter38, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Jaxter38
    Jaxter38 Guest

game pass reward

I did the game pass quest in September to get the the code for the movie the blair witch that would be sent out in October but never received the code an now it is November so was wondering if I did something wrong or what?

:)

Jaxter38, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Hasdiel Win User

xbox 1 month games pass

Since the Rewards are always changing it could be that it isn't available at the moment... But.. Since Game Pass Ultimate is now a thing, and it is a reward. They may have went ahead and replace the regular Game pass with Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

Why we need xbox live for free games?

Look at all other services that Microsoft provide. Game pass, Game pass ultimate, and rewards program. Who else has this? You can get your live with rewards points, not just for free games.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

October game pass rewards

Hey there,

Could you clarify which rewards you are expecting to receive? Each participant of the Game Pass Goals would receive one reward for each month, so if you have already received a reward for October's Game Pass Goals, you would not receive an additional reward.

We hope this helps!
  5. Gunner Hackman Win User

Completed January Xbox quest, didn't receive prize

Same. Received my Game Pass quest reward, not the Xbox Live Gold reward though.
  6. ajsinger4 Win User

Not receiving quest rewards

I have since received the xbox quest reward for January, but not the game pass quest reward for January
Thema:

game pass reward

1. game pass reward - Similar Threads - game pass reward

2. Apparent bug with a 3 month XBOX Game Pass reward from AMD.

in XBoX on Windows
    Apparent bug with a 3 month XBOX Game Pass reward from AMD.: I got this 3 month game pass code with my new CPU, I activated the code, both AMD and Microsoft services said it was working. But then the MS pop up thing asked if I want an extra month by...
  3. [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

in XboX Insiders
    [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,: I'm using the app on an unlocked Moto g7. Even after uninstalling, clearing the cache, etc, I keep getting told the app can't access my rewards info, nor find my Xbox console, and it can't install...
  4. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.: Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think around 4 PM-ish. If someone could tell me what...
  5. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...
  6. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  7. Can't claim game pass rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim game pass rewards: I have completed the game pass quests, the achievement tracker is ticked and it tells me to claim the points. Doing so puts me on the quests page and doesn't give me the points nor say I have...
  8. Microsoft rewards e game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards e game pass: Olá estou com um problema e uma dúvida, quando tento entrar no app MICROSOFT REWARDS on xbox, ele me retorna uma mensagem pedindo para atualizar as opções de localidade para o lugar onde estou...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards: I've been having issues with the Quests on the Xbox Rewards app. My partner can see/complete the quests however none are showing for me. Another family member (not part of my family group) is also...
  10. Games Pass quests not giving reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Pass quests not giving reward points: Every time I try to complete a Games Pass quest through the rewards app, it doesn't seem to register ny progress. Ive been downloading and playing the eligible games and unlocking achievements but...