game pass reward

Discus and support game pass reward in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did the game pass quest in September to get the the code for the movie the blair witch that would be sent out in October but never received the code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaxter38, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Jaxter38
    Jaxter38 Guest

game pass reward

I did the game pass quest in September to get the the code for the movie the blair witch that would be sent out in October but never received the code an now it is November so was wondering if I did something wrong or what?

:)

Jaxter38, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hey there, xJCplDxSHESHO

The Xbox Game Pass rewards is now known as Xbox Game Pass Quests, which is tied into Microsoft Rewards. Please take a look at this web link to view Game Pass Quests on the rewards page:

https://www.microsoft.com/rewards/xbox/game-pass-quests

I am going to move this question into the Xbox forum so it is not off topic.

Thanks,

Regards,
  3. Hasdiel Win User

xbox 1 month games pass

Since the Rewards are always changing it could be that it isn't available at the moment... But.. Since Game Pass Ultimate is now a thing, and it is a reward. They may have went ahead and replace the regular Game pass with Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

January game pass guide

Thanks for the guide. I love the Microsoft Rewards Program and that they added Game Pass rewards.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Does anyone know what the name of this game or app

sometimes there is a Microsoft Rewards Quest to earn 10,000 gamer score for 10,000 MS Reward Points.

you need to get the MS Rewards app on your Xbox to view your progress.

if you have Game Pass then you can also do the Game Pass Quests for more Reward Points.
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Why we need xbox live for free games?

Look at all other services that Microsoft provide. Game pass, Game pass ultimate, and rewards program. Who else has this? You can get your live with rewards points, not just for free games.
Thema:

game pass reward

1. game pass reward - Similar Threads - game pass reward

2. Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?: My Son recently redeemed the Spotify Premium Reward from his Xbox One S, but did not redeemed the code and exit the page, now in the Xbox Rewards Tab I cant see the Spotify Premium Offerer. I did...
  3. Achievements not registering with rewards or games pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not registering with rewards or games pass quests: Got multiple achievements today but not linking to any quests or rewards. 39e05b4c-3f08-4b66-aaba-5e3d4f456392
  4. Microsoft game pass rewards sweepstakes #47

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft game pass rewards sweepstakes #47: So i invested over 7,000 reward points in the #47 sweepstakes. read all the offical rules word for word. Confirmed both my email and phone number waited till july 14th and still checking every...
  5. XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?

in XboX Insiders
    XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/lucadudav [link] [comments]
  6. Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC: Hi, I want to gift a couple of months to a friend which never tried Xbox Game Pass. If I redeem a 5€ coupon from Microsoft Rewards, will I be able to purchase the service? If so, should I redeem...
  7. Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]: Buenas, he canjeado mis puntos por el reward de 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, que estaba de oferta por 24500 puntos. me enviaron el codigo rapidamente. Pero cuando meto el codigo de 25 digitos...
  8. Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Buenas, he canjeado mis puntos por el reward de 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, que estaba de oferta por 24500 puntos. me enviaron el codigo rapidamente. Pero cuando meto el codigo de 25 digitos...
  9. Rewards weekly - Earn an achievement in game pass Expires 5/19/20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards weekly - Earn an achievement in game pass Expires 5/19/20: Rewards weekly - Earn an achievement in game pass Expires 5/19/20 Yesterday I made two NBA 2K20 achievements working on the monthly quest and I did not receive achievments in game pass credit for...
  10. Game pass ultimate on microsoft rewards removed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate on microsoft rewards removed?: Hey I was grinding on microsoft rewards to get a 1 month gamepass ultimate card for 8000 points and they removed it Can someone please let me know if this is going to come back cause I have been...