Game pass rewards and achievements not working

Discus and support Game pass rewards and achievements not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else experiencing this issue? its been happening on and off for the past few days? Some of my achivements take as much as 5 days before they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KennyHarris1, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:42 AM.

1. KennyHarris1
    KennyHarris1 Guest

Anyone else experiencing this issue? its been happening on and off for the past few days? Some of my achivements take as much as 5 days before they show up.

:)

KennyHarris1, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:42 AM
  2. AridLizard Win User

Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame?

my favourite achievement has to be any from the Game Pass Quests for Microsoft Rewards :D

other achievements are nice to get, but the Game Pass Quests get me closer to getting free Live Gold and Game Pass :D
  3. CYA007 Win User

Yes, I have the same issue perhaps too much traffic on the internet since that must people are home playing.
  4. PHILJONCAS Win User

Im not sure thats the case. I played @ 3:30 a.m ( pacific time) and still had issues.
  5. theangryotter Win User

Same here. Haven't gotten credit for playing a game pass game for almost a week but I'll get credit for logging in on mobile. Sucks for those of us who are close to finishing Quest Completionist by the expiration date.
  6. amaz c Win User

Yeah I have that problem too.
Thema:

1. Game pass rewards and achievements not working - Similar Threads - Game pass rewards

2. Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?: So, for a while, I cannot complete any Daily Quest that involves playing the Game Pass games. As to how it seems, those rewards may have been discontinued. I have been a member of the Xbox Game...
  3. Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...: Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working, I played mutiplayer, single player and got 7 achievements and no time to party credit. Is the rewards app faulty or was the quest...
  4. Game pass rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass rewards: I played a few games from game pass the last 2 days but didn't get the reward for playing a game pass game , not the daily nor weekly. Other reward about achievement was given to me. What is...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate Perk Rewards Buggy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Perk Rewards Buggy?: I redeemed the PSO2 online perk but it was gone before I actually got to redeem it. I waited a few days to see if it would return but it never came back. I never got to truly redeem it. Not sure...
  6. Where to find xbox game pass rewards?

in XboX Insiders
    Where to find xbox game pass rewards?: I bought the game pass around Christmas that came with spotify, discord nitro, and ea pass. I haven't used them yet. I looked today and I cant find them. Have the rewards expired? submitted by...
  7. Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards: Hi, I've recently purchased an AMD processor and it came with a code for 3 month of Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription. However, when I click "Activate" button on AMD rewards website, it takes me...
  8. Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK): I have been saving points for 3 months of game pass ulimate, I tried to redeen my points points today but the 3 month option is gone :( The redeem page still shows the drop down box for selecting...
  9. Spotify reward for game pass ultimate, unable to see "Claim your gift"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify reward for game pass ultimate, unable to see "Claim your gift": I purchased the Game Pass with 6 months Spotify, Nitro and EA offer. The "Claim your gift" section is no longer there in my Game Pass area. I have not recieved any codes via email, is there...
  10. Nitro reward for game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Nitro reward for game pass ultimate: I was wondering if you could still claim the free nitro, since i did not know about it till now, but it isn’t there anymore cec78106-7ef5-4a98-a5ef-5b6fc2d6fde7