Game pass rewards and achievements not working

Discus and support Game pass rewards and achievements not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else experiencing this issue? its been happening on and off for the past few days? Some of my achivements take as much as 5 days before they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KennyHarris1, Mar 26, 2020.

1. KennyHarris1
    KennyHarris1 Guest

Anyone else experiencing this issue? its been happening on and off for the past few days? Some of my achivements take as much as 5 days before they show up.

:)

KennyHarris1, Mar 26, 2020
  2. IAm[Dumb] Win User

Microsoft Rewards on xbox not letting you do the daily achievement quest

i did all of that and im talking about the quest on the microsoft rewards app on xbox not the game pass app quest

the game pass app on xbox works perfectly even achievements
  3. AridLizard Win User

Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame?

my favourite achievement has to be any from the Game Pass Quests for Microsoft Rewards :D

other achievements are nice to get, but the Game Pass Quests get me closer to getting free Live Gold and Game Pass :D
  4. jwsuk Win User

Im not sure thats the case. I played @ 3:30 a.m ( pacific time) and still had issues.
    To be fair, that is 11:30 am here and if I am not at work, I am online. That’s also evening in Singapore/SE Asia and between 9:30 and 11:30 pm in Australia, so pretty peak times there.

I know this thread is old but it is now happening to me also, hence how i found this. Hope your issues were sorted out. :)
  5. CYA007 Win User

Yes, I have the same issue perhaps too much traffic on the internet since that must people are home playing.
  6. PHILJONCAS Win User

Im not sure thats the case. I played @ 3:30 a.m ( pacific time) and still had issues.
Thema:

1. Game pass rewards and achievements not working - Similar Threads - Game pass rewards

2. Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...: The Microsoft Reward point system is great, the System gives you a lot of interesting quests varying from earning the points on the mobile app or suggesting a game to you like Sea of Thieves...
  3. Issue redeeming my Games Pass Ultimate Reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue redeeming my Games Pass Ultimate Reward: I recently redeem a reward for skins in Sea of Thieves. I did everything right and redeemed the code but it did not download onto my XB1. It does not appear under the game management screen....
  4. xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.: Hello. Recently I've bought xBox Game Pass Ultimate since I wanted to redeem one of the rewards available. However, when I try to claim any of them on the Windows 10 xBox app, instead of there...
  5. Game Pass Quest Reward point tracking/calculation errors

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quest Reward point tracking/calculation errors: I notice that my calculation of accumulated reward points sometimes doesn't track correctly. In past I thought multiple browser tabs would cause information reconciliation errors, was a major pain...
  6. Rewards, game pass quests and not being able to contact support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards, game pass quests and not being able to contact support.: So i am now getting fed up with punch cards not activating, quests not registering achievements or kills and the likes. Also offering points to buy games that are on game pass that you can play as...
  7. Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?: My Son recently redeemed the Spotify Premium Reward from his Xbox One S, but did not redeemed the code and exit the page, now in the Xbox Rewards Tab I cant see the Spotify Premium Offerer. I did...
  8. Achievements not registering with rewards or games pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not registering with rewards or games pass quests: Got multiple achievements today but not linking to any quests or rewards. 39e05b4c-3f08-4b66-aaba-5e3d4f456392
  9. Microsoft game pass rewards sweepstakes #47

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft game pass rewards sweepstakes #47: So i invested over 7,000 reward points in the #47 sweepstakes. read all the offical rules word for word. Confirmed both my email and phone number waited till july 14th and still checking every...
  10. XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?

in XboX Insiders
    XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/lucadudav [link] [comments]