Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing

Discus and support Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Couldn’t figure out where else to submit this, but the wording for the $2 Game Pass sale is super confusing. Is it $2 for 2 months and then $14.99... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ActedBobcat9320, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing

Couldn’t figure out where else to submit this, but the wording for the $2 Game Pass sale is super confusing. Is it $2 for 2 months and then $14.99 starting month 3 if you continue or $2 for 1 month and then $14.99 starting month 2 if you continue?

Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing [​IMG]

:)

ActedBobcat9320, Aug 27, 2019
  2. TRAPOUL80 Win User

It's actually $2 for 2 months and after the 2 months has ended $14.99 will be charged to continue the gamepass subscription.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Halo 5 guardians console code for Resolute Visor

Hey Patranous.

That code is included with the controller, but only when purchased separately. The controller included with the Limited Edition console is considered different than the individually packaged controllers. I definitely understand the confusion with the verbiage
    on that page, apologies for that!
  4. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Who's getting Borderlands 2?

Are you confusing Season Pass with Online Pass? I am getting Borderlands 2, as for the Season Pass, I will wait until the first DLC releases, or it goes on sale, which ever happens first. So far I have only paid full price for one season pass, and that was
    the Darksiders 2 pass. The LA Noire and GoW3 passes I both got on sale. Still waiting for the SR3 one to go on sale, I may have missed one already.
  5. phantom gangsta Win User

Do I really have to pay to play online or is this a rental gimmick?

great becouse the developers totaly didnt work there a***s off making this game for there fansl to give there money to the people who sale it.more then ever im confused why the reason they even put a online pass*sarcasm*
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Game pass confusion

You only need to get it once. All play anywhere titles will be available as long as you log in with the acount that purchased the game pass. No need to have one on PC too if you already own it for XBOX.
Thema:

1. Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing - Similar Threads - Game Pass sale

2. Game pass - Gears 5 - It's not installed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass - Gears 5 - It's not installed.: I can't play further than 1st act, because game it's not fully installed, but it isn't installing or downloading. It's stopped at 78%. What should i do? 9ddb0921-b594-46fa-b019-8306c5124bf6
  3. game pass ultimate and spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass ultimate and spotify: I am supposed to get spotify premium with game pass ultimate but i have never received anything about it yet, when will i get the email about it? I have had game pass ultimate for about 3 months...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium: Hi i have purchased the spotify premium and xbox one game pass ultimate bundle and i still havent Recieved my code yet i bought it like the first day it started and i never got it...
  5. How do you use game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you use game pass ultimate?: I also got it with the $1 deal and I use it on both Xbox and PC, playing some strategy games on the office and come back home to some Gears 5 and now WWZ 5816d404-01ff-4e63-afcf-3ad0d462dcb5
  6. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I have a little problem. My friend CAN buy XBOX Game Pass for 4 PLN But I can't see the lower price of it I can only see 54.99 PLN. Without 94% Discount. Please, I need an answer. Have a...
  7. Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.: My gold expired and I'm trying to renew with the Gamepass Ultimate package. If I go to the "store" tab on my Xbox console and click on "memberships", the Game Pass Ultimate tab has the price...
  8. HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY?: I recently bought a game pass gift card for 1 month on Xbox Game Pass, but instead of giving me my month, it gave me 139 mexican pesos (which is the price of the game pass) and now I don't know...
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate sale erroe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate sale erroe: So my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription has expired today. I want to buy another one because it is still on sale which wrote 10HKD on the price tag. But when I try to buy, it said it costs...
  10. Can't buy game pass, whille it is on sale.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy game pass, whille it is on sale.: Game pass is currently R5 in my country(South Africa) but every time I try to buy it with my R21 in my account, it asks how shall I pay the rest. When I load my account with the original price it...