Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing

Discus and support Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Couldn’t figure out where else to submit this, but the wording for the $2 Game Pass sale is super confusing. Is it $2 for 2 months and then $14.99... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ActedBobcat9320, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing

Couldn’t figure out where else to submit this, but the wording for the $2 Game Pass sale is super confusing. Is it $2 for 2 months and then $14.99 starting month 3 if you continue or $2 for 1 month and then $14.99 starting month 2 if you continue?

Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing [​IMG]

:)

ActedBobcat9320, Aug 27, 2019
  2. TRAPOUL80 Win User

It's actually $2 for 2 months and after the 2 months has ended $14.99 will be charged to continue the gamepass subscription.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Halo 5 guardians console code for Resolute Visor

Hey Patranous.

That code is included with the controller, but only when purchased separately. The controller included with the Limited Edition console is considered different than the individually packaged controllers. I definitely understand the confusion with the verbiage
    on that page, apologies for that!
  4. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Who's getting Borderlands 2?

Are you confusing Season Pass with Online Pass? I am getting Borderlands 2, as for the Season Pass, I will wait until the first DLC releases, or it goes on sale, which ever happens first. So far I have only paid full price for one season pass, and that was
    the Darksiders 2 pass. The LA Noire and GoW3 passes I both got on sale. Still waiting for the SR3 one to go on sale, I may have missed one already.
  5. phantom gangsta Win User

Do I really have to pay to play online or is this a rental gimmick?

great becouse the developers totaly didnt work there a***s off making this game for there fansl to give there money to the people who sale it.more then ever im confused why the reason they even put a online pass*sarcasm*
  6. Bentleyma Win User

Would You Approve of Developers Selling Portions of Their Games?

Could get confusing with so many different versions of games for sale.
Thema:

1. Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing - Similar Threads - Game Pass sale

2. What time today are the game pass quests refreshed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What time today are the game pass quests refreshed?: There are only 30 days in this period with 2 daily quests per day. You need all 60 to get the 1000 rewards points which means they can't delay! Anyone know what time of the day the game pass...
  3. Game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate subscription: I have xbox live prepaid until September 2022. If I upgrade to game pass ultimate I would pay the $1 promotion until then correct? When I try to enroll I get a message saying I will only get 1...
  4. Rage 2 from Microsoft Store (Xbox Game Pass PC) not launching.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 from Microsoft Store (Xbox Game Pass PC) not launching.: Trying to get this game to launch has been rough, and I have read a dozen posts like this one through the web about the same issue (dating back all the way to 2019). From what I can conclude, the...
  5. How it will works when xcloud and game pass beone

in XBoX on Mobile
    How it will works when xcloud and game pass beone: How will it works when xcloud and game pass beone 66714400-c50d-48d5-a3a9-66aa850833cd
  6. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  7. Mi Game Pass está pagado según mi banco, pero me sale ERROR 0x803f800e

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi Game Pass está pagado según mi banco, pero me sale ERROR 0x803f800e: 1) No quería renovar el Game Pass Ultimate así que decidí cancelar la suscripción. Microsoft no me permitió, así que detuve la facturacion periodica. 2) Me llega un mensaje de mi banco, y muestra...
  8. He intentado instalar el Forza Horizon 4 por el Xbox Game pass en mi pc. Y me sale el...

in XBoX on Windows
    He intentado instalar el Forza Horizon 4 por el Xbox Game pass en mi pc. Y me sale el...: [Title Translation - I tried to install the Forza Horizon 4 for the Xbox Game pass on my pc. And I get the error code: 0x80073CFB. I have reinstalled Windows 10] He intentado instalar el Forza...
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate sale erroe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate sale erroe: So my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription has expired today. I want to buy another one because it is still on sale which wrote 10HKD on the price tag. But when I try to buy, it said it costs...
  10. Can't buy game pass, whille it is on sale.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy game pass, whille it is on sale.: Game pass is currently R5 in my country(South Africa) but every time I try to buy it with my R21 in my account, it asks how shall I pay the rest. When I load my account with the original price it...