Game Pass save games keep disappearing

Discus and support Game Pass save games keep disappearing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I really enjoy my Game Pass membership, but for the second time in two months I have lost my save data for a game. The first time was for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vincent1985, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Vincent1985
    Vincent1985 Guest

Hi everyone.

I really enjoy my Game Pass membership, but for the second time in two months I have lost my save data for a game. The first time was for New Super Lucky Tale and now it is for Celeste. Also I lost all my settings for Forza Horizon 4 (so locally everything
    was lost). I think my save for that game is synced using Cloud Sync. so the save data was still there.

When I google around, I find many people complaining about losing their saves for many different games, all when using Game Pass or Windows Store in general. This seems like a large issue that makes using Windows Store games very risky!!!

Anyone else lost their save games when using Game Pass? Is Microsoft aware of this being a large issue? I now manually backup my savefiles for Game Pass games, since I do not thrust them anymore, but I do not know if I can even recover them using a backup....

For Microsoft, this was the ticket of the previous time: SRX1510219394ID, this time I did not raise a ticket.

:)

Vincent1985, Nov 21, 2020
  2. QUIKEN-B5F08CD7-83DD Win User

Save game keeps disappearing

This has also happened to me now twice. Lost my first save. Only have one profile and save everything under it. I started a new game figuring I must have corrupted it somehow. However this morning I log back in to find out the save from last night is gone
    as well. I have done the sign in and sign out numerous times. Anything else to try?
  3. RaucousAsh Win User

i lost a days worth of gaming :(
  4. john8101983 Win User

Thank god I'm not the only one having this issue I was starting to think my xbox one had issues so I was gonna get rid of it but I'm glad to see others having the same problem
  5. LordMetellus Win User

I'm having the same issue. I did the units tall reinstall, it worked once now my saves are gone again
  6. Warped76 Win User

I have the electronic copy and this has now happened twice. I start the game, will be asked to sign in and it loops back and finds no save game available. I uninstalled, reinstalled, waited until 100% and my save game was back. However, the next day
    I turn on my console and same loop and no save game.
Thema:

1. Game Pass save games keep disappearing - Similar Threads - Game Pass save

2. XBOX Game Pass on PC Ori Will of Wisps Save Games repeatedly lost / unable to play

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass on PC Ori Will of Wisps Save Games repeatedly lost / unable to play: Playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps on PC through XBOX Game Pass and am constantly losing save progress. If I do not exit the game, all of the save games look fine, can be copied, I can load...
  3. XBOX One X Saved Game Pass Game Data to Game Pass PC Version (F1 2019)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX One X Saved Game Pass Game Data to Game Pass PC Version (F1 2019): Dear Friends, I just discovered the PC Version of F1 2019 through the XBOX Game Pass Application on Windows 10. I've been playing from my XBOX ONE X Game Pass version, and I have quite the...
  4. If I get Xbox Game Pass for PC, and cancel does the data on the games save???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I get Xbox Game Pass for PC, and cancel does the data on the games save???: If I get Xbox Game Pass for PC, and cancel does the data on the games save??? I'm wondering before I buy so I don't have to worry about getting a giftcard instantly before it ends....
  5. Ori and the blind forest save game disappeared (X box game pass pc )

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the blind forest save game disappeared (X box game pass pc ): I played ori about 10 hours. When i open the game this morning i saw my save game is gone. I dont want to start from beginning. Please help me . 5e05facb-2fdd-47aa-9ac4-0227fed3f77e
  6. Game Pass PC Cloud Save?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC Cloud Save?: I'm using Game Pass for PC but I cannot locate my saved games on my OneDrive. The games in question are Wasteland 3, Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, and Gears Tactics (which all state they...
  7. Xbox game pass for pc delete my game saves

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for pc delete my game saves: I lost my progress on resident evil 7 (the game pass version), and the game also don´t allow me to create a new file (it shows an error at the menu), so i basically can´t play the game. The same...
  8. How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version: How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version? 7d84f025-fa7f-46be-af9e-e0a52ffe8879
  9. Game Pass Cloud Streaming - Cloud Save Not Working On Xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud Streaming - Cloud Save Not Working On Xbox: Please forgive me as I'm new here. I've been playing Witcher 3 for a couple weeks now and thought I'd try it on my Note 9. After playing (with almost no issues) through two missions I quit and...
  10. Game pass beta pc -Disgaea 4 conplete plus wont save

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass beta pc -Disgaea 4 conplete plus wont save: Recently got the new game that dropped and found out very soon my game wasnt being saves by auto save or manual save. Game will save within the first minute of playing but any further attempts...