Game pass saying it is half price when it isn’t!

Discus and support Game pass saying it is half price when it isn’t! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When I go on to buy it for 3 months it says come back and get 50% off but when i go in to pay it still says 50% £11.99 but it is asking me how do you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by bobythespaceman, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Game pass saying it is half price when it isn’t!

When I go on to buy it for 3 months it says come back and get 50% off but when i go in to pay it still says 50% £11.99 but it is asking me how do you want to pay the rest of your payment.So it is saying it is £11.99 but it still thinks it is £23.97.

:)

bobythespaceman, Mar 25, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Sounds like you have a current balance an your account but that is not enough for the purchase you wanna take. This question is similar when you buy a Digital game for 50 bugs for example and you have a credit for lets say 30 bugs. Then you get this message
    how you want to pay the rest of it. Hope that helps.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Boby,

Thanks, for coming to the forums with your question. Reason you are getting that message is you may be using currency and there isn't enough. Remember there are taxes for purchases. If the price says 11.99 then that what you getting charged. If it was the
    full amount would say that.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. yobrizo Win User

They're not including rates. Depending on the country the prices are with or without taxes
  5. Flaming Pingu Win User

Evolve

Might pick this up as game are doing the game and season pass for half price when you trade in to games
  6. L1nko64 Win User

SCV Trade in Value?

I'll pass on Amalur till it hits the half price mark
Thema:

1. Game pass saying it is half price when it isn’t! - Similar Threads - Game pass saying

2. So I have game pass ultimate. It says so in my manage subscriptions, but the Xbox App is...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I have game pass ultimate. It says so in my manage subscriptions, but the Xbox App is...: What the title says. And I have been on hold with the message a gamer thing for 30 minutes and the support line seems to be off right now. 78720f6d-2fa9-4858-842d-8090b2099a63
  3. Can’t play Rocket League, says I need to renew Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Rocket League, says I need to renew Game Pass: Alright so I’ve had the Game Pass for about 4 or 5 months now and never had any issues. For whatever reason, when I try to launch Rocket League I’m getting a message saying “Looks like you need to...
  4. Game Pass says my storage is full, but i have 175Gb of free space (Error Code 0x80073cf4)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass says my storage is full, but i have 175Gb of free space (Error Code 0x80073cf4): The title says it all really. I'm trying to install Sea of Thieves, which is only 42Gb, and the drive i'm trying to install to has 175Gb of free space. The download is currently stuck at 16%,...
  5. Saying i'm not subscribed to Game Pass on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Saying i'm not subscribed to Game Pass on Windows 10: Hello, I recently redeemed my Discord Nitro reward to get the Game Pass for 3 months, after downloading the Game pass (Beta) app, I also installed on another family members computer, they were...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...: My brother and I were told that if we get Game Pass Ultimate for £1 we would have it until our Xbox Live Gold memberships expire and that one month would be added to our memberships, but my...
  7. Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...: submitted by /u/dreadyKoku [link] [comments]
  8. Game Pass Says I Have to Re-join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Says I Have to Re-join: So since Game Pass Ultimate is launching I’m wondering if there is a crossover issue with regular Game Pass. I have a Game Pass membership and when I select a game to download the “install” option...
  9. Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...: The game in question is "Middle Earth: Shadow of War" and I literally just downloaded it today. I first saw this pop up when I tried to open the game when it reached the "Ready to start" phase of...
  10. I have a game pass but for some games it says I need to activate a game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a game pass but for some games it says I need to activate a game pass?: My account says I have an active GamePass but when i go to download some games it says i need an active game pass???? d50d2a61-0f4d-4306-b136-9834a5c8e2fb