Game Pass Says I Have to Re-join

Discus and support Game Pass Says I Have to Re-join in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So since Game Pass Ultimate is launching I’m wondering if there is a crossover issue with regular Game Pass. I have a Game Pass membership and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidAtkeisson, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Game Pass Says I Have to Re-join

So since Game Pass Ultimate is launching I’m wondering if there is a crossover issue with regular Game Pass. I have a Game Pass membership and when I select a game to download the “install” option is no longer there and instead “join game pass” is in its
    place. When I select join game pass the option to buy ultimate shows up and the regular game pass option says “you’re already a member” so I’m stuck. Any solutions?

:)

DavidAtkeisson, Aug 14, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply! To report a problem you're experiencing on your Xbox One console, you may do so via the Xbox Insider Hub app (even if you aren't enrolled in the program) so that the information goes to the necessary team directly.

1. Press and hold the Xbox button.
    2. On the What do you want to do? screen, choose Report a problem. This will open the Xbox Insider Hub app.

For more detailed instruction on how/what to do when reporting, I recommend taking a quick look at our support article entitled How to
    provide feedback as an Xbox Insider
    which can give you some guidance in that area.

I hope that this information helps out a bit more.
  3. DavidAtkeisson Win User

Im not finding where to report a problem on the console.
  4. denis97g Win User

try to remove and redownload your profile and see if it then displays the install option.
  5. tejo chase Win User

I believe this covers it you are not alone so it looks like a bug that is/has been sorted.

For those of you who lost Gold and Game Pass privileges: We’ve captured the full list of affected accounts and are making a change to get you back up and running. You don’t need to take any further action,
    and you’ll receive a system notification once that fix to your account has completed.

If your experiencing this, please make sure to file a bug with Report-a-Problem on the console. We're seeing some reports from a small sub-set of users and are investigating; we do not believe that this is
    affecting everyone at this time. If you have not yet filed a bug and are seeing the same behavior, please make sure to file one on the console when you see it.
  6. Zorap Win User

Try to hard shutdown your xbox by pressing on xbox button for 10 Secs
Thema:

1. Game Pass Says I Have to Re-join - Similar Threads - Game Pass Says

2. Game pass issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass issues: I purchased the game pass ultimate. I downloaded 2 games and when I try to start either game I get an error code stating I need to upgrade to game pass. When I check my account I was charged and...
  3. Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...: Hello Neighbor oyununu indirmeye tıkladığımda disk seçmemi söylüyor.C veya D diskinide denediğimde aynı hatayı alıyorum.Hata kodu: 0x803f8001 [Edit - Translation] - Hello Neighbor tells me to...
  4. Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...: The game in question is "Middle Earth: Shadow of War" and I literally just downloaded it today. I first saw this pop up when I tried to open the game when it reached the "Ready to start" phase of...
  5. Game pass saying it is half price when it isn’t!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass saying it is half price when it isn’t!: When I go on to buy it for 3 months it says come back and get 50% off but when i go in to pay it still says 50% £11.99 but it is asking me how do you want to pay the rest of your payment.So it is...
  6. I have a game pass but for some games it says I need to activate a game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a game pass but for some games it says I need to activate a game pass?: My account says I have an active GamePass but when i go to download some games it says i need an active game pass???? d50d2a61-0f4d-4306-b136-9834a5c8e2fb
  7. Game Pass Quest says I have no Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quest says I have no Subscription: This had happened a few times with my gold quest, but it seems to have been fixed; however, my Game Pass Quest still seems to tell me that I have no active membership even though I bought the 3...
  8. Xbox Live Summer Quests & Game Pass - all the sudden the site says I'm no longer eligible

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Summer Quests & Game Pass - all the sudden the site says I'm no longer eligible: I get the "no longer eligible message" when I visit Get Xbox Live Gold for Just $1 yet I have both Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass at the moment. The last time I was able to view the quests was...
  9. Got 1 month of gold for december game pass quest, but it says already redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got 1 month of gold for december game pass quest, but it says already redeemed: For my December Game Pass Quest, I was awarded a code for 1 month of Xbox Live Gold, but the first time I tried to redeem it, it said the code had already been redeemed....
  10. Says Service Is Suspended Can't Renew Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says Service Is Suspended Can't Renew Game Pass: What do I do? I am so tired of this. The only thing I can think of is to earn a bing card on microsoft rewards with the code. The code on Amazon just adds funds which I cannot add to game pass....