Game Pass Shadow of War Issue

Discus and support Game Pass Shadow of War Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else download Shadow of War from Game Pass and experiencing notifications asking you to insert the disc? I didn't just use up most of my console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kidahl3000, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Kidahl3000
    Kidahl3000 Guest

Anyone else download Shadow of War from Game Pass and experiencing notifications asking you to insert the disc? I didn't just use up most of my console memory downloading this for nothing.....did I?

:)

Kidahl3000, Jul 6, 2019
  2. VernierSlake Win User

I know this is about GoW3 and not the xbox, but Epic isn't being cooperative.

3. Kidahl3000 Win User

Well I am easily reassured with a reply from the source! Many thanks for the info and sparing me extra futile troubleshooting as well.

I await the fixing of the thing, much appreciated. I am so eager to Waaaarrrrr!
  4. mocoworm Win User

This is clearly not true that it plays fine on your xbox, so why post it?

From a mod on another thread:

'If you take a look on Twitter and Reddit (among other places) you can see that everyone who downloded this game, no matter the platform, cannot play it. This is a widespread issue that has been going on since the game
    became available for download at least 3 hours ago.'

As per the comment above, it is being looked into by the xbox team.
  5. UnusualRacer82 Win User

Runs fine on my console, I can't think of a reason as to why it'd ask that. Have you tried re-downloading it or clearing the saved data by going to (Manage > Internal > Saved Data > Delete All)? Might fix the issue.
  6. Kidahl3000 Win User

Runs fine on my console, I can't think of a reason as to why it'd ask that. Have you tried re-downloading it or clearing the saved data by going to (Manage > Internal > Saved Data > Delete All)? Might fix the issue.
    Apparently you have the actual disc. Otherwise yeah, as previously pointed out, you're full of it.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Shadow of War Issue - Similar Threads - Game Pass Shadow

2. Xbox game pass ultimate on pc: companion app Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass ultimate on pc: companion app Microsoft store: I have xbox game pass ultimate it is showing xbox game pass for console. in the xbox companion app and on the Microsoft store website it used to show. xbox game pass ultimate for me now it only...
  3. Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken: Have stopped and restarted a download of Forza Horizon 4, selecting same installation drive each time I restarted and it would find the data and continue no problem. Now, when I try and download...
  4. New additions to Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New additions to Game Pass.: Will be trying Killer Instinct and For The King will have to see about the rest 3ed1ee8b-dadd-41dd-8686-12caefa7f1d5
  5. Xbox Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Subscription: Hello, I wanted to cancel my xbox game subscription but it already charged me and I can't cancel it but i wanted to cancel it on expiration but forgot to do so, can anything be done?...
  6. Cancel game pass sub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel game pass sub: Cant cancel gamepass .im trying to buy a month but have to cancel first but i dont get the option . a656a962-8a6e-4a60-a3f3-e117d9eed9b6
  7. Xbox Game Pass Pc (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Pc (beta): Merhaba, Game Pass Pc ile listedeki oyunların aylık bedel karşılığında ücretsiz oynayabileceğimi düşünüyordum. Football Manager 2019 Game Pass ile ücretsiz diyor ancak Yükleme Butonu çıkmıyor....
  8. Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice seems to always render at the display's max / native / recommended resolution, regardless of what you set the resolution to in-game or in Windows. Anyone know of a...
  9. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  10. Shadow of War Resolution (Game Pass version) on XB1X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War Resolution (Game Pass version) on XB1X: I installed the SoW from Game Pass on my XB1X and i noticed that it won't play in 4k, the game and the textures are ugly. Anyone with the same problem? What's happening?...