Game Pass Shadow of War Issue

Discus and support Game Pass Shadow of War Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else download Shadow of War from Game Pass and experiencing notifications asking you to insert the disc? I didn't just use up most of my console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kidahl3000, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Kidahl3000
    Kidahl3000 Guest

Anyone else download Shadow of War from Game Pass and experiencing notifications asking you to insert the disc? I didn't just use up most of my console memory downloading this for nothing.....did I?

:)

Kidahl3000, Jul 6, 2019
  2. BLACKB0MBER Win User

Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive

So is the issue with your entire your XBOX Game Pass subscription? Or is the issue with only with Shadow of War?
  3. VernierSlake Win User

I know this is about GoW3 and not the xbox, but Epic isn't being cooperative.

4. Kidahl3000 Win User

Well I am easily reassured with a reply from the source! Many thanks for the info and sparing me extra futile troubleshooting as well.

I await the fixing of the thing, much appreciated. I am so eager to Waaaarrrrr!
  5. mocoworm Win User

This is clearly not true that it plays fine on your xbox, so why post it?

From a mod on another thread:

'If you take a look on Twitter and Reddit (among other places) you can see that everyone who downloded this game, no matter the platform, cannot play it. This is a widespread issue that has been going on since the game
    became available for download at least 3 hours ago.'

As per the comment above, it is being looked into by the xbox team.
  6. UnusualRacer82 Win User

Runs fine on my console, I can't think of a reason as to why it'd ask that. Have you tried re-downloading it or clearing the saved data by going to (Manage > Internal > Saved Data > Delete All)? Might fix the issue.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Shadow of War Issue - Similar Threads - Game Pass Shadow

2. Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate: How do override th converting my 12 month live pass to 4 month game pass ultimate when I go to redeem code.? a5e033fb-7413-4484-b9b1-2d18a7651a5c
  3. Xbox Game Pass game selection messed up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game selection messed up: I subscribe to the Xbox game pass what's the understanding that there would be 100 + games ready to play. However, for the past several months I've only been able to count no more than fifty four...
  4. Supermarket Shriek can't sync on Game Pass PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Supermarket Shriek can't sync on Game Pass PC?: I've downloaded and booted Supermarket Shriek previously and didn't have a problem, but now for some reason when I launch the game, it says that it can't sync and gives me the option to play...
  5. Shadow Warrior 2 Game Pass for PC save file

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow Warrior 2 Game Pass for PC save file: Hello, I just installed a new SSD on my computer and reinstalled windows 10 and installed the xbox app for game pass pc. I had the save file for Shadow Warrior 2 backed up and downloaded the...
  6. Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?: so i bought game pass and installed the middle earth shadow of war game.... now it says that the expansion is included with the game pass but i cannot install them>?? when i start the game it...
  7. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass - Shadow of War always crashes without error after 20 seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass - Shadow of War always crashes without error after 20 seconds: Hello, yesterday I downloaded and installed Shadow of War via the game pass, on PC. Installation was without issue, I proceeded to launch the game and play for about 2 hours without any problems,...
  8. Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.: Hello, Just bought shadow of war definitive edition and the 4 in 1 game pass not working. Any help? 0d967692-d577-4f09-bda5-5fead388cdc7
  9. Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared: I installed and played Middle Earth Shadow of War yesterday without problems. When I exited, the saved game was confirmed. Today, however, there is nothing apart from the option to begin a...
  10. Shadow of War Resolution (Game Pass version) on XB1X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War Resolution (Game Pass version) on XB1X: I installed the SoW from Game Pass on my XB1X and i noticed that it won't play in 4k, the game and the textures are ugly. Anyone with the same problem? What's happening?...