Game pass shareable or nah brah?

Discus and support Game pass shareable or nah brah? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So is gamepass shareable? Asking for a fr iend ✌ 495d864c-e118-42a0-b4c3-05a6c4c6a6c1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hulk Inertia, May 10, 2019.

1. Hulk Inertia
    Hulk Inertia Guest

So is gamepass shareable? Asking for a fr

iend ✌

:)

Hulk Inertia, May 10, 2019
  2. MickeyTong Win User

I think game pass works the same way on Home xbox as Xbox live.

Besides, it also works in the same way as any Xbox Play Anywhere titles when you install on PC.
  3. M0unt4inWOLF Win User

Hey there Hulk!

I see there are a lot of mixed responses on your thread here.

Gamepass is 100% shareable through a gameshare.

I have gamepass on my account and my brother has access to it as well, even though he does not have it active on his account. It working correctly may vary as the one account is piggy-backing off the other so a "refresh" may be needed from time to time to keep
    it working.

The same is true for EA Access and Gold, however the account without one of the memberships (including gamepass) will not be eligible to the discounts granted through EA Access and Gamepass, or the free monthly Games with Gold (unless claimed by the account
    with the active Gold subscription).

I hope this helps and clears it all up for you!

Regards,

(zero after the M)
  4. YUNG THRILL Win User

Hey Hulk,

No game pass isnt shareable!
  5. Jzggernaut Win User

No it isn’t unfortunately
  6. XA_Triumvirate00 Win User

It's shareable on the Home console. Say you have a friend bring over a console, you can sign in on theirs, and they can sign in on yours, and you'll both be able to use the Game Pass. I currently share this with my partner as we have multiple xbox units
    in the same household. It's just a matter of making sure your Home console is going to be the one they use.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Game pass shareable or nah brah? - Similar Threads - Game pass shareable

2. Metro exodus half-installed (game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus half-installed (game pass): Hi, I've taken the game-pass on PC to play to Metro Exodus. I had to reinstall it, but the download bugged half-way. Now, I have a button to install it with no effect when I click on it. I also...
  3. game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass: hey, i want to purchase the game pass, but when i have to fill in my adress but i can't change the country from the united kingdom to belgium. how can i change it?...
  4. Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...: Please Help. I am connected to my Microsoft account. i have the Xbox companion app on my pc. when i want to install a game its greyed out and when i check all my devices to install nothing is...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC for Ukraine

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC for Ukraine: Should we wait for release in Ukraine? How should I buy XBOX Game Pass for PC now? Hoooow? c5e86d3a-3b63-4685-a089-3ff3ccc3659e
  6. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: tenho assinatura do xbox game pass ultimate no xbox one, e nao estou conseguindo baixar o jogo gratuito do mes, forza 6 [Translation-I have Xbox game Pass Ultimate Subscription on Xbox One, and...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Console to Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Console to Game Pass PC: Hi, I want to know if I get the Game Pass for PC (Beta) if the game data from my games played on the console version of Game Pass will carry over? I have a windows 10 PC. Thanks...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate almıştım fakat yenilemeyi kapatmayı unutmuşum ve şu an yeniden ödeme yapmamı zorunlu kılıyor fakat iptal etmek istiyorum ama yapamıyorum. Ödemek zorunda değilsem iptal...
  9. XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent: Hi , I bought XBOX ONEX 1TB with Forza Bundle from Costco. I was able to use the XBox Game Pass code for 2 weeks that came with the XBOX. However, I'm not able to find any code for Forza and I'm...
  10. Facing problems with game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Facing problems with game pass subscription: I got a 3 month game pass on discount for around 1$ in may 2/2019, I didn't intend to continue on the 3 month offer after this one runs out, but now when I try to do one month it takes me to the...