Game pass shareable or nah brah?

Discus and support Game pass shareable or nah brah? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So is gamepass shareable? Asking for a fr iend ✌ 495d864c-e118-42a0-b4c3-05a6c4c6a6c1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hulk Inertia, May 10, 2019.

1. Hulk Inertia
    Hulk Inertia Guest

So is gamepass shareable? Asking for a fr

iend ✌

:)

Hulk Inertia, May 10, 2019
  2. MickeyTong Win User

I think game pass works the same way on Home xbox as Xbox live.

Besides, it also works in the same way as any Xbox Play Anywhere titles when you install on PC.
  3. M0unt4inWOLF Win User

Hey there Hulk!

I see there are a lot of mixed responses on your thread here.

Gamepass is 100% shareable through a gameshare.

I have gamepass on my account and my brother has access to it as well, even though he does not have it active on his account. It working correctly may vary as the one account is piggy-backing off the other so a "refresh" may be needed from time to time to keep
    it working.

The same is true for EA Access and Gold, however the account without one of the memberships (including gamepass) will not be eligible to the discounts granted through EA Access and Gamepass, or the free monthly Games with Gold (unless claimed by the account
    with the active Gold subscription).

I hope this helps and clears it all up for you!

Regards,

(zero after the M)
  4. YUNG THRILL Win User

Hey Hulk,

No game pass isnt shareable!
  5. Jzggernaut Win User

No it isn’t unfortunately
  6. XA_Triumvirate00 Win User

It's shareable on the Home console. Say you have a friend bring over a console, you can sign in on theirs, and they can sign in on yours, and you'll both be able to use the Game Pass. I currently share this with my partner as we have multiple xbox units
    in the same household. It's just a matter of making sure your Home console is going to be the one they use.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Game pass shareable or nah brah? - Similar Threads - Game pass shareable

2. Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...: I have owned halo wars 2 on the pc for over a year. I have played countless games with two of my buddies. When I logged on today, I could not launch the game and was receiving a message from...
  3. Game Pass Quest Not Tracking

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quest Not Tracking: For the current quests "Play Ball!" and "Play new games and earn points" the game pass app doesn't seem to be tracking my achievements. I earned new achievements nearly a week ago for these two....
  4. Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure for Xbox One in xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure for Xbox One in xbox game pass: Hi, I'm using xbox game pass subscription and I've a problem with game: Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure. Always I have to create a new character when i quit the game. I have to play again still from...
  5. Xbox game pass Ultimate ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass Ultimate ?: Xbox game pass Ultimate : xbox game pass + xbox live When ? caf78ccf-8c6c-45d2-b957-c124f685aff3
  6. Game xbox game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game xbox game pass: I tried buying the Xbox game pass that was on a discount of 97% off which was 1$ and when I tried to buy it kept saying to contact you guys in Microsoft support. [img]...
  7. Списание за game pass без предоставление услуг[Write off for game pass without providing...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Списание за game pass без предоставление услуг[Write off for game pass without providing...: закончилась, пробная подписка game pass 16/02/2019, но на карте не было денег она не списалась. 18-19 февраля game pass прекращает продажи в оссии онлайн, и сегодня у меня произошло списание...
  8. Xbox Gme Pass abonelik (Xbox Game Pass Subscription)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gme Pass abonelik (Xbox Game Pass Subscription): Xbox Gme Pass aboneliğim var olarak gözükmekte ancak Microsoft Store'a girip Game Pass'e tıkladığımda katıl olarak gözüküyor bilgisayarımı bugün sıfırladım ve tekrar girdiğimde bu durumla...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Sharing Features

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Sharing Features: Hey everyone! I checked the posts about the xbox game pass sharing features but the conversations are very confusing and hard to find an answer to my question. I currently have a xbox game pass...
  10. My Game Pass titles coming this week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Game Pass titles coming this week.: Good games, I hope so. Some of the games are not the coolest. It's like this month of the gold. The games were a little loose. 20e77f93-bd7f-4588-87ca-8cd995296692