Game pass+ sling tv

Discus and support Game pass+ sling tv in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I used that oromotion with game pass + sling tv for a $1. I was supposed to get sling tv before february 14th which was 2 days ago, but still nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MercWithaM0uth2, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Game pass+ sling tv

I used that oromotion with game pass + sling tv for a $1. I was supposed to get sling tv before february 14th which was 2 days ago, but still nothing received. What is going on

:)

MercWithaM0uth2, Feb 23, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Haven't Received Sling Free Trial Code

Hello Jose,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. As posted in the terms and condition:

Offer valid only in the United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico for first time subscribers to Xbox Game Pass. Sling TV code valid for new Sling TV customers only. Valid for original recipients of this
    ad who purchase Xbox Game Pass between January 17-30 from Xbox.com, Xbox console or Xbox app. Your Sling TV code will be sent through message center by 2/15/2019, and must be redeemed at www.Sling.com/promo before 3/1/2019. Sling TV Subscription fee applies
    after Sling TV plan is activated unless cancelled. After promotional period Xbox Game Pass subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Credit card required. Limit
    one offer per account. Game catalogue varies over time. Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this offer at any time without notice​.

You can view the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page of the
    game pass offer.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Smwutches Win User

Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass

Actually per the terms and conditions of that promotion, you should receive the code by February 15.

• *Offer valid only in the United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico for first time subscribers to Xbox Game Pass. Sling TV code valid for new
      Sling TV customers only. Valid for original recipients of this ad who purchase Xbox Game Pass between January 17-30 from Xbox.com, Xbox console or Xbox app. Your Sling TV code will be sent through message center by 2/15/2019, and must be redeemed at www.Sling.com/promo
      before 3/1/2019. Sling TV Subscription fee applies after Sling TV plan is activated unless cancelled. After promotional period Xbox Game Pass subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled.
      Plus applicable taxes. Credit card required. Limit one offer per account. Game catalogue varies over time. Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this offer at any time without notice.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

SlingTV code

Hi upperd,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this question.

As posted in the terms and condition:

Offer valid only in the United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico for first time subscribers to Xbox Game Pass. Sling TV code valid for new Sling TV customers only. Valid
    for original recipients of this ad who purchase Xbox Game Pass between January 17-30 from Xbox.com, Xbox console or Xbox app.
    Your Sling TV code will be sent through message center by 2/15/2019, and must be redeemed at www.Sling.com/promo before 3/1/2019.
    Sling TV Subscription fee applies after Sling TV plan is activated unless cancelled. After promotional period Xbox Game Pass subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus
    applicable taxes. Credit card required. Limit one offer per account. Game catalogue varies over time. Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this offer at any time without notice
    ​.

You can view the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page of the
    game pass offer.

I hope that this helps out!
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Haven't Received Sling Free Trial Code

Forums can not help with stuff like this. You will get it be 2/15

The small text is below

• *Offer valid only in the United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico for first time subscribers to Xbox Game Pass. Sling TV code valid for new
      Sling TV customers only. Valid for original recipients of this ad who purchase Xbox Game Pass between January 17-30 from Xbox.com, Xbox console or Xbox app. Your Sling TV code will be sent through message center by 2/15/2019, and must be redeemed at www.Sling.com/promo
      before 3/1/2019. Sling TV Subscription fee applies after Sling TV plan is activated unless cancelled. After promotional period Xbox Game Pass subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled.
      Plus applicable taxes. Credit card required. Limit one offer per account. Game catalogue varies over time. Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this offer at any time without notice.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Game pass and sling tv for a dollar

Thema:

Game pass+ sling tv

1. Game pass+ sling tv - Similar Threads - Game pass+ sling

2. Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...: Hi, My boys had an xbox Live Gold subscription with 7 months remaining. One of them accepted the offer of $1 Game Pass Ultimate subscription thinking it was only $1. I cancelled it straight...
  3. Where to find xbox game pass rewards?

in XboX Insiders
    Where to find xbox game pass rewards?: I bought the game pass around Christmas that came with spotify, discord nitro, and ea pass. I haven't used them yet. I looked today and I cant find them. Have the rewards expired? submitted by...
  4. Big issue with Game Pass Rare Replay

in XboX Insiders
    Big issue with Game Pass Rare Replay: Hi all! I'm not sure which place to post this so I'll do it here! There is a big issue with the Game Pass Game Rare Replay. Not only does it download the Rare Replay Main interface, but it...
  5. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate: So i have game pass ultimate. I usnerstand it also provides me access to gold live, and the three games free. It is not letting me download the games. It gives me an error saying it cannot load...
  6. Issue with downloadable game via xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with downloadable game via xbox game pass: Downloaded "A Plaque tale" on my PC via the xbox game pass. It let me play through the first chapter, but is now asking for a disc to be inserted to proceed. I've checked the status of the...
  7. Must have games that aren't on Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Must have games that aren't on Game Pass?: I just bought an Xbox One X. Are there any must have games that aren't already on Game Pass? 9f917647-d9a2-4f62-9b09-49af149fd61d
  8. Game Pass download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass download speed: Hi everyone! I have really low download speed when I download certain game while have 65mbps + with other games. Anyone having this problem as well? This morning I am trying to download Monster...
  9. Game pass and sling tv for a dollar

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass and sling tv for a dollar: i got the promo get game pass and get sling tv for a dollar. But i havent got my info to log in. c9f341f5-6a24-41fe-af35-6ddcfc0d6447
  10. Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass: Hello, I recently took advantage of the sale to get a month of Game Pass for a dollar, and with that you're supposed to get a month of Sling TV. However, no instructions were provided on how to...