game pass streaming on Android

Discus and support game pass streaming on Android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I live in the United States and when given the prompt to connect to my xbox it says that its not available in my region. Is it just select spots in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by REDACTED1, Sep 17, 2020.

1. REDACTED1
    REDACTED1 Guest

I live in the United States and when given the prompt to connect to my xbox it says that its not available in my region. Is it just select spots in the U.S or is the app bugging out?

:)

REDACTED1, Sep 17, 2020
  2. MarkMoore793 Win User

Ripping Music CD's to my Xbox One

Although Plex pass is required right now, Plex is also a nice option for playing your music (and video, and phots) on the Xbox one, as well as streaming to multiple other devices (android phone, roku etc)
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

Xbox Game Streaming (Android)

hi there,

you are accepted for the xcloud project?
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem with streaming quality in EA games

When you say streaming can you clarify a bit so we can better help troubleshoot?

Are you talking about streaming to Mixer or Twitch?

Local streaming to the Windows 10 Console Companion App?

Streaming from the beta xCloud service on Android or iOS?

Streaming the beta remote Console Streaming on Android or iOS?

Or a different method?

Which ever it is will wildly change our ability to help, and where the best place to post might be. Let us know!
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
Thema:

1. game pass streaming on Android - Similar Threads - game pass streaming

2. Xbox Game Pass Streaming on Surface Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Streaming on Surface Pro: Hi, I'm trying to get Game Pass streaming on my Surface Pro but I only get an option to install the Game Pass games... Is there xCloud streaming on the Surface Pro? If not, why? Wasn't the whole...
  3. Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at...: Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at 50mbs and a note 10 phone. Are there any specific router settings or something I can do? and a note 10...
  4. Console stream disabled after game pass release

in XboX Insiders
    Console stream disabled after game pass release: So the 15th of September game pass finally released. But now the gamestream app tells me "we've moved to game pass" but I cannot stream my Xbox games on my Xbox one on the game pass app. Is...
  5. Game Pass Cloud Streaming - Cloud Save Not Working On Xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud Streaming - Cloud Save Not Working On Xbox: Please forgive me as I'm new here. I've been playing Witcher 3 for a couple weeks now and thought I'd try it on my Note 9. After playing (with almost no issues) through two missions I quit and...
  6. Xbox game pass beta, xbox game pass, and game streaming apps issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass beta, xbox game pass, and game streaming apps issue: All the apps above flash up with account suspended at the bottom. Nothing changes I am not banned or anything is this a bug? submitted by /u/B3DDO3 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox game pass streaming - 'Play' option not showing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass streaming - 'Play' option not showing: Hi all, I would like to try the new game streaming feature on my android phone, but I can't seem to get it working. This is my setup: Samsung Galaxy S7 with Android v.8 The Xbox game pass...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Hour - Streaming/Content Creation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Hour - Streaming/Content Creation: Hello there! I'm and from South Africa. A very proud Xbox Ambassador and also one of the Xbox Playdates Host for South Africa. With numerous friends on Xbox who only had Xbox Live and often...
  9. Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September: For those wondering why Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September. "Apple outlines this in an App Store rule that says “games offered in a game subscription must be owned or...
  10. Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console: I have an XBOX Bluetooth controller paired to my Android 10 phone. I have current Xbox game streaming app installed. The app recognises the controller and I can connect to my Xbox One SAD on the...