Game pass subcription.

Discus and support Game pass subcription. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have always had paypal as my first choice to pay and if there was no money in there then it would be taken from my microsoft account balance. Due to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by neilpalmer985, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Game pass subcription.

I have always had paypal as my first choice to pay and if there was no money in there then it would be taken from my microsoft account balance. Due to unforeseen circumstances I let my subscription go. Then i purchased a monthly voucher code from Game, it
    wouldn't let me use because a past due balance was owing. So I bought 15 pounds of Microsoft credit. I cannot even pay with that. I spoke to a agent on the microsoft website. They said to change my method of payment maybe to mobile phone. It doesn't recognise
    my phone provider. Microsoft can you sort this out.

:)

neilpalmer985, Dec 7, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Game pass subcription.

Hi Neil,

Is the past due balance for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? If it is, you can use a pre-paid code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to cover the past due balance and continue the subscription. If I'm not mistaken, I believe you should be able to use your Microsoft Account
    currency to pay a past due balance but in order to do so, you need to have another payment option on your account to use your account balance as the primary payment option. You said you have PayPal so all you have to do is update your PayPal information on
    your Microsoft Account. Of course your PayPal account would need to have a valid payment option or bank account tied to it as a solid source of funds. Either way, there is nothing we can do directly with subscriptions or payment options on your account here
    on the forums, so you will need to contact Xbox Customer Support directly for further assistance:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options
    6. Select "Request a call from Support" if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region if a callback option is not available
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Game pass subcription.

Hi Neil,

The Xbox Support page went under some renovations and the steps to contact Customer have changed a little bit. Please go through the following steps to get in contact with another Customer Support agent if the first one you spoke to did not help:

1. https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
    2. Select Contact Us
    3. Select the category and issue that you are experiencing
    4. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to login to your Microsoft Account at this point
    5. Once logged in, scroll down in the window to Other options and select Request a Call
    6. You can add additional information at this point if you'd like and the select Request call
    7. A new window will open for you to enter your Country/region and your best contact number, then select Confirm and you'll be placed in a queue to receive a call back from Customer Support.

I would also suggest contacting PayPal to get that account sorted out as you mentioned you used PayPal as a primary payment option before and if you got that sorted out then you'd be able to use that or your Microsoft Account balance to pay the past due
    balance.
  4. neilpalmer985 Win User

Game pass subcription.

Tried the xbox game pass ultimate that I purchased from game and it would not accept. I did not try from the accounts page. I spoke to agent from support, he told me I couldn't use it. So maybe I should give up trying to pay and just trade my xbox one x
    for a playstation. This has left a bad taste. I bet it would be different i xbox where chasing me for the money the would accept money from my balance then. I give up time to have gaming experience elsewhere.
  5. neilpalmer985 Win User

Game pass subcription.

I have done this twice , with the same outcome. Is it so hard for them to take the payment from my microsoft account. Obviously it is. Not everyone has a credit card, and I do not like asking to borrow a family members in case something happens. No one has
    given me a reason why it is not possible to take payment from my account. At least I offered to pay it but my money is not good enough it would seem.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game pass subcription.

Overdue balances can only be paid via credit card/Paypal unless billing can do something for you. You would have to speak to them directly.
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Game pass subcription.

1. Game pass subcription. - Similar Threads - Game pass subcription

2. Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app: [IMG] Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app is a Joke as the Xbox (Beta) app has Nothing the Xbox Companion does like Clubs, Console Control, Uploading Custom Pictures...
  3. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: I bought my xbox ultimate game pass 3 days ago for £1 and 3 days later it says your subscription has expired. You guys all know that the the subscription is for month please help...
  4. Game included in game pass isn't available for download.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game included in game pass isn't available for download.: Until yesterday I had the game Dead by Daylight installed on my PC through the Xbox (beta) application for Windows 10. Today, when I tried to play, the game wouldn't start and it gave me this...
  5. xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it: hi I recently bought a month of xbox game pass ultimate for $1. for the second time now its told me that my xbox game pass has been refunded a day afterwards. The thing is I did not request a...
  6. xbox game pass cobro no reconocido[xbox game pass unrecognized charge]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass cobro no reconocido[xbox game pass unrecognized charge]: buenas, hace casi 1 mes, compré el game pass de 1 dólar por 3 meses, y hoy, primero de junio se me cobraron 16.32 dólares y no tengo idea porque. [Translation - Good, almost 1 month ago, I bought...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?: Hi Team, I have Xbox360 (200 GB Model) console. Want to check if Game pass Ultimate works fine with X360 console or membership required Xbox one only? Please suggest before I invest money in...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020: I just upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate today because my kid really wanted to be able play games on the PC when the console was not available (since we have it on our main TV). We have X Box One S,...
  9. Unable to launch Metro Exodus after latest update - Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to launch Metro Exodus after latest update - Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hey Guys So it seems Metro was updated in the last week. I ran into issues updating the game at all (It would just not allow me to update? Kept coming up with an error) until I checked for...
  10. How do I get my discord nitro subcription when I buy the xbox game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I get my discord nitro subcription when I buy the xbox game pass ultimate?: I don't know where I can get my discord nitro, spotify premium and ea access subcription when I buy the xbox game pass ultimate? do you know how to get it? 0fc38ac6-bec3-40dc-aee7-108895af594b