Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards

Discus and support Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey guys... So, this afternoon I bought a Xbox gift card to activate my Game Pass subscription, but something's wrong... When the payment screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by zFearghusHz, Feb 20, 2019.

1. zFearghusHz
    zFearghusHz Guest

Hey guys...

So, this afternoon I bought a Xbox gift card to activate my Game Pass subscription, but something's wrong...

When the payment screen appears, it ask me to add a Credit Card, but surprise, I don't have one... And is sunday, the Xbox's support is closed...

Sooooooooooo, what should I do right now?

Anything?

PS: If my grammar [Mod Removed - Profanity], sorry! English's not my native language!

:)

zFearghusHz, Feb 20, 2019
  2. Neo Norseman Win User

My Gift Card does not work

As far as i know you can't purchase subscriptions with gift card balance, you need a PayPal or Credit/debit card, as the purchase is a reoccurring one. You can also purchase gift cards specificly for live and game pass, just a heads up.
  3. ll MoonClaw ll Win User

Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00)

Live and game pass cannot be bought with gift cards or account balances, only debit/credit cards. This is A, to insure that you have a way to keep up with the subscription and B you are old enough to subscribe.
  4. Nixelplex Win User

You can't use a gift card to buy gamepass or live gold. You either have to purchase it with a credit card or PayPal on the console. You can also get a gamepass code from retail.
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello zFearghusHz,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Which region are you located in? We recommend attempting to
    purchase the subscription on the Xbox website. The account that has the Xbox currency must be signed in to the website. This will require you to enter the email address and password
    for the account on the Xbox website. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. WPAK Win User

Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week tr

Hi there,

I'm afraid that subscriptions can't be paid via Account balance (Microsoft Gift cards) you will either need to use a payment option (like a credit card) or a prepaid card for Xbox Live or Xbox Game pass.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards - Similar Threads - Game Pass Subscription

2. Facing problems with game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Facing problems with game pass subscription: I got a 3 month game pass on discount for around 1$ in may 2/2019, I didn't intend to continue on the 3 month offer after this one runs out, but now when I try to do one month it takes me to the...
  3. Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.: Several months ago, I registered for 3 months trial of Xbox Game Pass for 1$, after the end of trial I forgot to cancel it but my credit card was closed to internet payments so my card was...
  4. Xbox game pass subscription for new customers only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass subscription for new customers only: I came with xbox xbox game pass subscription and when I try to activate, I get an error: only for new customers. What to do? Help me please. 2fe19ffa-f061-4ba2-96a5-34826b4aff14
  5. Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive: I have Game Pass Ultimate memebership until 5.20.20 I installed Shadow of War a couple weeks ago. I go to play it today and it disappeared from my installed games. It says I need to install it...
  6. Ultimate game pass prompts for subscription when I try to download games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate game pass prompts for subscription when I try to download games.: Hi I purchased Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox live account which is different than my Windows Store account. [img] When I try to "Play With Game Pass" it brings me to the sign up page. Obviously...
  7. is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought: hi, i recently checked my Microsoft account, and saw under transactions, that i had been paying for Xbox game pass the last 5 month, without knowing. i hope i can get a refund if it is possible,...
  8. Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription: Hello Xbox Manager and the community I do not know if this error is happening to you at the moment, but I wanted to see if you could give me a solution ... what happens is that when I start the...
  9. Xbox GAME PASS subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox GAME PASS subscription: [img] I forgot to turn off auto-renewal , money on the card was not so there was a debt . I didn't pay for it , but I didn't play . Could I activate a new subscription ? If not, what should I...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta - Your subscriptions failed to load

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta - Your subscriptions failed to load: Hi, I bought the Xbox PC Game Pass earlier today and it has been working fine all day. However, suddenly a couple hours ago it stopped letting me download games, and instead prompts me to buy the...