Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards

Discus and support Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey guys... So, this afternoon I bought a Xbox gift card to activate my Game Pass subscription, but something's wrong... When the payment screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by zFearghusHz, Feb 20, 2019.

1. zFearghusHz
    zFearghusHz Guest

Hey guys...

So, this afternoon I bought a Xbox gift card to activate my Game Pass subscription, but something's wrong...

When the payment screen appears, it ask me to add a Credit Card, but surprise, I don't have one... And is sunday, the Xbox's support is closed...

Sooooooooooo, what should I do right now?

Anything?

PS: If my grammar [Mod Removed - Profanity], sorry! English's not my native language!

:)

zFearghusHz, Feb 20, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Gamepass pc with xbox gamepass giftcards

If the gift card says Game Pass on it, then it will only be for Game Pass. It should state if it's for the console or PC. If it's a regular Xbox gift card that adds funds to your account, you can purchase Game Pass with it as long as you have enough to
    cover the next payment since it starts a recurring subscription or you have a credit card or Paypal on file.
  4. wargeen Win User

xbox game pass ultimate

5. Neo Norseman Win User

My Gift Card does not work

As far as i know you can't purchase subscriptions with gift card balance, you need a PayPal or Credit/debit card, as the purchase is a reoccurring one. You can also purchase gift cards specificly for live and game pass, just a heads up.
  6. ll MoonClaw ll Win User

Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00)

Live and game pass cannot be bought with gift cards or account balances, only debit/credit cards. This is A, to insure that you have a way to keep up with the subscription and B you are old enough to subscribe.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards - Similar Threads - Game Pass Subscription

2. Cancel xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel xbox game pass subscription: So, I subscribe for the xbox game pass subcription with my bank account card. My pc had a virus problem and I switched accounts. I dont remember that account name or anything. I contact my bank...
  3. Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription: Hi, I bought a xbox live yearly subscription today and tried to use the promotion of 1$ game pass for xbox live ultimate. It shows on the site that it converts your subscription month to...
  4. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  5. Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?: [img] Only full price, is my first subscription on this program. 75ee0954-8ac6-4236-bfbc-466199b9cf91
  6. $1 subscription promotion for game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $1 subscription promotion for game pass ultimate: Why am I being charged $19.99 for 1 month pass instead of $1? 92ab3e76-fdf5-4b51-b372-f2d02a20940a
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Bonus Subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Bonus Subscriptions: I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the 17th November. It said that it would come with Spotify Premium, EA Access, and Discord Nitro and that these would come via an email with codes for each...
  8. So I have game pass ultimate. It says so in my manage subscriptions, but the Xbox App is...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I have game pass ultimate. It says so in my manage subscriptions, but the Xbox App is...: What the title says. And I have been on hold with the message a gamer thing for 30 minutes and the support line seems to be off right now. 78720f6d-2fa9-4858-842d-8090b2099a63
  9. my game pass subscription won't appear and the facturation dates are glitched

in XBoX on Windows
    my game pass subscription won't appear and the facturation dates are glitched: I paid my monthly subscription on nov. 15 and i was about to play right after. But today i tried to launch a game and it says that i'm not subbed. the dates all seem to be bugged : it says my...
  10. Game pass ultimate Subscription charged me and then canceled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate Subscription charged me and then canceled: Its November 21st. My bank account shows that microsoft charged me on November15th for game pass ultimate. I want to change to gold only so i turned off recurring billing. Instead of keeping my...