game pass subscription

Discus and support game pass subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. I baught an ultimate game pass 3 months ago and this month i wanted to change to the normal pass and pay less but microsoft already took the money... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by S3XYduck, Sep 5, 2019.

1. S3XYduck
    S3XYduck Guest

game pass subscription

Hi. I baught an ultimate game pass 3 months ago and this month i wanted to change to the normal pass and pay less but microsoft already took the money out my account, can i get a refund and cancel ?

:)

S3XYduck, Sep 5, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Game pass

Hi there,

Thanks for your post! Do you mind clarifying your question? If you are attempting to purchase Game Pass, subscriptions can only be purchased using a debit/credit card or with a Game Pass subscription card; Microsoft account balances can not be used to purchase
    subscriptions. For more information on game pass subscriptions check out:
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ

I hope this helps!
  4. Sagaroth Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC to Ultimate

Hello !

If you subscribe to a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, the days remaining on your Game Pass PC subscription will be converted to additional Game Pass Ultimate days.

Enjoy the games!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

Yes. When you purchased the Ultimate Game Pass it automatically converted any gold or game pass subscriptions you had to that subscription instead of individual subscriptions. So once you cancelled that subscription it would have removed everything since
    gold is included with the Ultimate Game Pass.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox game pass cancels my xbox live when i buy either one

Game pass ultimate includes gold and the game pass subscription so if you have the gold and purchase the ultimate subscription it will cancel the gold subscription and put it in with the ultimate. The Gold subscription will show as being cancelled in your
    subscriptions.
Thema:

game pass subscription

1. game pass subscription - Similar Threads - game pass subscription

2. Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Subscription: I had just brought a month of game pass ultimate two days ago and now its not working. 8b21ecaa-571d-4377-9523-0852570f948f
  3. Anulowanie subskrybcji xbox game pass[Canceling your xbox game pass subscription]

in XBoX on Windows
    Anulowanie subskrybcji xbox game pass[Canceling your xbox game pass subscription]: Jest ktoś w stanie wytłumaczyć jak i gdzie się anuluje tą subskrybcję? Nie mam pojęcia jak to zrobić [Translation - Is anyone able to explain how and where to unsubscribe? I have no idea how to...
  4. Game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate subscription: I have xbox live prepaid until September 2022. If I upgrade to game pass ultimate I would pay the $1 promotion until then correct? When I try to enroll I get a message saying I will only get 1...
  5. How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: Hi I have purchased an XBox gift card and added it to my account. How can I direct that my upcoming monthly Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is paid from those funds, and not from my credit...
  6. Subscription renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Can I buy a one-year gold gift card and then buy a one-month xbox game pass ultimate and thus have 13 months of ultimate subscription? Note: previously you had already done this operation but...
  7. game pass ultimate subscription payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate subscription payment: i bought an xbox 3 months ago and wanted to switch to live gold but when i tried to pay ,the payment method didnt work (phone) now the game pass subscription was renewed but past due ,i can´t...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Subscription: My Game pass ultimate subscription has been accidentally renewed because i forgot to turn off recurring billing. so when i wen't to cancel the new month it showed that i was still on my first...
  9. Uninstall Xbox Game Pass game after subscription has ended (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstall Xbox Game Pass game after subscription has ended (PC): How can I uninstall a game that I downloaded from Xbox Game Pass for PC after the subscription has ended? The game does not get found under "Apps" > "Apps & Features" in Settings and can neither...
  10. Getting xbox live gold or game pass subscription without converting it after entering the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Getting xbox live gold or game pass subscription without converting it after entering the...: Hello! Due to my impossibility to send a request online to the support because of the stupid virus corona, before buying a new subscription is it possible when buying online less expansive for a...