game pass subscription

Discus and support game pass subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. I baught an ultimate game pass 3 months ago and this month i wanted to change to the normal pass and pay less but microsoft already took the money... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by S3XYduck, Sep 5, 2019.

1. S3XYduck
    S3XYduck Guest

game pass subscription

Hi. I baught an ultimate game pass 3 months ago and this month i wanted to change to the normal pass and pay less but microsoft already took the money out my account, can i get a refund and cancel ?

:)

S3XYduck, Sep 5, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Game pass

Hi there,

Thanks for your post! Do you mind clarifying your question? If you are attempting to purchase Game Pass, subscriptions can only be purchased using a debit/credit card or with a Game Pass subscription card; Microsoft account balances can not be used to purchase
    subscriptions. For more information on game pass subscriptions check out:
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ

I hope this helps!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

Yes. When you purchased the Ultimate Game Pass it automatically converted any gold or game pass subscriptions you had to that subscription instead of individual subscriptions. So once you cancelled that subscription it would have removed everything since
    gold is included with the Ultimate Game Pass.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

Hello Ivan,

Yes with the game pass on PC you will need an Xbox live gold subscription also. Currently there is a subscription called Ultimate game pass, this subscription combines game pass for PC and console, also has Xbox live gold.

Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox ones telling me to re purchase a game installed on my xbox one!

Thats correct. The game being a part of the game pass and you subscription to game pass is what gives you the license to play the games once the game leaves the game pass library or you cancel the game pass subscription you wont be able to play it.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox live gold

Think of the game pass like a Netflix subscription.

As long as the games are on the list for game pass and as long as you have an active game pass subscription you can play them.

Like Netflix were they add and take away movies/tv shows MS also adds and takes away games from the game pass.

Is it possible that you may have signed up for the game pass ultimate where it combined the your gold subscription with the game pass?
Thema:

game pass subscription

1. game pass subscription - Similar Threads - game pass subscription

2. Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?: Just finished Operation Cosmic Rescue and got the free month of ultimate. Anyone know for sure if this stacks onto my existing subscription? Cheers! 43047ef1-ce99-4d10-a2af-30742e69b18b
  3. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.: Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem...
  4. xbox game pass aboneliği hakkında (About xbox game pass subscription)

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass aboneliği hakkında (About xbox game pass subscription): Merhabalar, 7 eylül tarihinde 1 aylık Xbox Game Pass Ultimate üyeliği almıştım. Otomatik yenilemeyi kapatmıştım ama kartımı sistemden kaldırmaya çalıştığım zaman 44,99 ₺ ödeme istiyor. Ben bu...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access: I have a monthly subscription for ultimate game pass which came out of my bank account on 30th Sept at £10.99 but I cannot access it at all and says I have to subscribe. As far as I know I am a...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate Subscription: Me and my wife have been sharing xbox live thru family and console sharing. I decided to upgrade to the ultimate game pass. Why can she not access the game pass 7c5478cf-a503-4c6c-b797-848eb92183ca
  7. How do I verify to my xbox one that I still have an active Game Pass Subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I verify to my xbox one that I still have an active Game Pass Subscription?: Okay I bought the Game Pass Ultimate 2$ for 2 months deal on the 15th of September and it hasn't even been 30 days and my Game Pass games are saying I have to verify my subscription. However I...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - paid but subscription still expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - paid but subscription still expired: Hello, hope you can help me. I have a problem with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. I have switched from Xbox Gold and Game Pass to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in July and activated the...
  9. Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.: So, yea, I pretty much can’t download the game. It keeps on cancelling the download and it’ll go on another cycle after a minute aprox. I tried to install the game on both of my xbox x & s...
  10. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...